Love Island 2019 #3 🇬🇧

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't think amber is into Greg 😭
Yeah, I have to agree. I've been wondering but the concept is so cute and to have her with a nice guy and smiling just made people want it more I know. I have no issues as of yet with Tommy, time will tell, and MM must be a good actress if she was faking that last part because she actually looked genuinely happy for them, unlike Maura.

Don't think they'll last very long but I think it was a deserved victory that a lot of us thought impossible.

Reactions: 4
I really don't think amber is into Greg [emoji24]
Is anyone REHEALLY into anyone?

It was more tolerable island, than love island

And Gregg and Amber were the ones I could torerlate the most

I liked Ovie, but not India
I liked Maura, but not Curtis

And Money-Mae and Tommy were fake the house

Reactions: 14
So glad they won. I was sure they wouldn't as we were being so manipulated in favour of Tommy/Molly eg their love declarations going last again, (just like the 'dates') plus soppiest music over the top (This Year's Love). Plus so much footage of Tommy being dim - is he genuinely THAT dim?
Maura's face when they won was a picture - I presume complete shock rather than dismay. They must've all assumed T & M had it in the bag.
Caroline Flack seemed genuinely so pleased they won, Amber in particular. Ovie's affection for his 'little sister' Amber was lovely. I didn't get the feeling there was much love anywhere for Molly particularly.
Rather sad we didn't hear how Tommy was planning to use 'impregnable' in his speech.

Reactions: 5
I liked it when after Amber and Greg won, Flack turned to Molly and Tommy and said something like "well, you guys are winners as you have eachother" but I felt it was in a really sarcastic way. Molly and Tommys face was brilliant!! They looked devastated. All that faking for 54 days for nothing😂

I liked it when after Amber and Greg won, Flack turned to Molly and Tommy and said something like "well, you guys are winners as you have eachother" but I felt it was in a really sarcastic way. Molly and Tommys face was brilliant!! They looked devastated. All that faking for 54 days for nothing😂
They’ll fake it for a month or two just to get the deals. Do a fake ‘moving In together’ or something. Ovie and India are the only ones I actually see maybe lasting.

I quite like Greg but he knew Amber was an easy run after what had happened and I think deep down she still actually has feelings for Michael but didn’t want to look stupid.

Curtis will be foxtrotting into the distance

Molly will be doing more pretty little thing ads than Saffron Barker and Ana put together

Yeah, I have to agree. I've been wondering but the concept is so cute and to have her with a nice guy and smiling just made people want it more I know. I have no issues as of yet with Tommy, time will tell, and MM must be a good actress if she was faking that last part because she actually looked genuinely happy for them, unlike Maura.

Don't think they'll last very long but I think it was a deserved victory that a lot of us thought impossible.
Very true & totally agree!

Reactions: 2
I doubt any of them will stay together on the outside, historically, there's only a tiny success rate beyond the show, eg Camilla and Jamie. Am glad it wasn't Tommy & Molly that won, it would have set too much of a precedent, that the winners are always couples who get together early on after Dani & Jack last year. I do think Amber deserved to win, her journey, however faked was not straight forward and emotionally she did seem genuine, Greg played a blinder, and on reflection probably was influenced to gravitate towards Amber given he knew she was popular. I don't feel bad for Tommy and Molly, Molly will have had a massive social media boost, which is no doubt, what she was after anyway. And I hope both Maura and Ovie get jobs in the media somewhere, both were TV gold.

Reactions: 1
flack will try and marry Ovie - of that I have no doubt

(and by marry, i obviously mean shag)

• Haha
I think Anna comes across like one of those folks only attracted to f boys and then getting all heartbroken when they behave exactly like an f boy does.

She is an attractive woman, judging by how quickly dumped Ovie and went straight back to Jordan shows that she is nowhere near as mature as she makes out. Some women(some men too) just have a love of all things drama.

I can’t see any of them lasting outside the Villa. So pleased for Amber and it was the final middle finger salute to Michael.

Despite not liking Amy and finding her a bit scary in her relationship with Curtis I wish the same for her. He behaved appallingly and the show and some of the viewers forgot that. Maura didn’t do herself any favours by jumping right in. Up until then she was a favourite and could have easily have won the show.

I see Curtis with someone plainer, less likely to steal away attention from him, more docile and willing to tow the line than Maura and dare I say it slightly less trashy looking than Maura.

Reactions: 1
I can’t see any of them lasting outside the Villa. So pleased for Amber and it was the final middle finger salute to Michael.

Despite not liking Amy and finding her a bit scary in her relationship with Curtis I wish the same for her. He behaved appallingly and the show and some of the viewers forgot that. Maura didn’t do herself any favours by jumping right in. Up until then she was a favourite and could have easily have won the show.

I see Curtis with someone plainer, less likely to steal away attention from him, more docile and willing to tow the line than Maura and dare I say it slightly less trashy looking than Maura.
I don’t believe for a nanosecond that Maura liked Curtis from the start but didn’t want to tread on Amy’s toes. She quite happily tried to with Tommy.
And appeared to be actually furious when he came back in and mugged Amy off. It just never added up.

I think Maura was by far the most entertaining but don’t think she was genuine (if that makes sense)

Still think Curtis is gay. Not that I care or it matters so before people bash me. Just something about him the way he was so detached

What am I going to do?, I am bereft of what to post about on Tattle now Love Island has finished, Hinch is on maternity leave, the only other thread I post on is the MOD/FOD one, I can't bear to start following any other grammers to witch about 😂

Reactions: 7
What am I going to do?, I am bereft of what to post about on Tattle now Love Island has finished, Hinch is on maternity leave, the only other thread I post on is the MOD/FOD one, I can't bear to start following any other grammers to witch about 😂
The Inghams never fail to disappoint!

• Haha
The Demi Donnelly thread is very interesting, but only if you watch her yt

Reactions: 3
I've just started watching Love Island series 1 on catch up, not watched it before, it's in a different villa and the boys get to do the first picking! Flack looks so different too.