Love Island 2019 #3 šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope there are some good arguments. Be interesting to see if Molly Mae drops her act

Reactions: 1
I hope there are some good arguments. Be interesting to see if Molly Mae drops her act
Of being nice or being loved up?
I know they were seen during the week pretending to be happy for the after show segment tonight but I'm still not convinced they've stayed together

Of being nice or being loved up?
I know they were seen during the week pretending to be happy for the after show segment tonight but I'm still not convinced they've stayed together
I read somewhere that Tommy and Molly have been told to keep out the public eye and stay off social media because Mollyā€™s been getting death theats!
Love Island/ITV have arranged for her to have 24 hour security

I read somewhere that Tommy and Molly have been told to keep out the public eye and stay off social media because Mollyā€™s been getting death theats!
Love Island/ITV have arranged for her to have 24 hour security
I heard that too but I more meant the photos of her looking so unhappy, both on the streets and in the boxing arena where they were hanging out

Reactions: 2
Bit strange that every couple had a big ā€˜meet the parentsā€™ party and something romantic like a walk in the forest or seeing old haunts etc... but Tommy didnā€™t even bother going to Molly-Maeā€™s welcome home party, and just did 5 mins of crap half hearted boxing with her?

Reactions: 3
Anyone else wonder what was going on with Caroline Flacks face?! Looked painful to move!

Reactions: 6
Anyone else wonder what was going on with Caroline Flacks face?! Looked painful to move!
Yes, I thought that, her eye make up was very strange too. Well, that was awkward! Things I noticed on the reunion show, some of them really did not want to be there, Molly was fuming, Amber and Greg seemed quite relaxed with each other, and I think Maura actually really likes Curtis from her body language. Couple most likely to stay together.... Tommy and Curtis šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Yes, I thought that, her eye make up was very strange too. Well, that was awkward! Things I noticed on the reunion show, some of them really did not want to be there, Molly was fuming, Amber and Greg seemed quite relaxed with each other, and I think Maura actually really likes Curtis from her body language. Couple most likely to stay together.... Tommy and Curtis šŸ˜‚
I agree, Molly looked grumpy the whole time.

I think Molly's queen bee bubble has burst and she is pissed off. Everyone in the villa was telling them how perfect they was for each other and how they were #relationshipgoals. She has had a big reality check since leaving and realising that the nation thinks she is sly, manipulative, fake, and that Tommy can do better. These "influencers" are full of themselves and it will be killing her how disliked she is. I also thought Tommy was fake and just using Love Island to further his career, its a billion pound industry. I think he will bin her in no time.

Reactions: 6
I just looked through the stories on Instagram of last nights after party, did not see tommy or molly mae in any of the videos.... bit weird šŸ¤”

I think Molly's queen bee bubble has burst and she is pissed off. Everyone in the villa was telling them how perfect they was for each other and how they were #relationshipgoals. She has had a big reality check since leaving and realising that the nation thinks she is sly, manipulative, fake, and that Tommy can do better. These "influencers" are full of themselves and it will be killing her how disliked she is. I also thought Tommy was fake and just using Love Island to further his career, its a billion pound industry. I think he will bin her in no time.
I wonder too if Tommy's family dislike her and have been telling Tommy to ditch her and that he could've won without her. He seems highly suggestable too. No sign of his family at the airport (I think?) she went to her party alone (I know his granny was ill but surely he could've made it there), that two minutes at the boxing ring, her odd behaviour at the reunion, Anton unapologetic about unfollowing her, no mention in the interview with Caroline Flack about moving in together any more. Of course all speculation on my part but I bet Tommy would listen to his family (unlike Maura to be fair to her).

Reactions: 5
I wonder too if Tommy's family dislike her and have been telling Tommy to ditch her and that he could've won without her. He seems highly suggestable too. No sign of his family at the airport (I think?) she went to her party alone (I know his granny was ill but surely he could've made it there), that two minutes at the boxing ring, her odd behaviour at the reunion, Anton unapologetic about unfollowing her, no mention in the interview with Caroline Flack about moving in together any more. Of course all speculation on my part but I bet Tommy would listen to his family (unlike Maura to be fair to her).
Molly and Anton's 'unfollow' discussion was absolutely hilarious.

Caroline Flack was an embarrassment and is always utterly sauceless. I know 39 isn't old, but it is slightly creepy when you're trying to relate to/asking about the sex lives of people 15-20 years her junior. Although, as Francesca apparently said, she is a 'dirty pweirdo' :LOL: (Apparently this is why Fram wasn't at the reunion?)

Curtis says what everyone kinda knew all along. How long before the amicable split and he did the s seen out and about with his ā€œgood friendā€ (insert name of another male dancer/personal trainer /model etc)

The man has zero sex appeal and Maura isnā€™t that good of an actress.

Caroline Flack was an embarrassment and is always utterly sauceless. I know 39 isn't old, but it is slightly creepy when you're trying to relate to/asking about the sex lives of people 15-20 years her junior. Although, as Francesca apparently said, she is a 'dirty pweirdo' :LOL: (Apparently this is why Fram wasn't at the reunion?)
I'm sure I saw Fran in the after party videos not Tommy and Molly though

Reactions: 1

I saw Fran in the after party videos... it was her friend who called Caroline a dirty pweirdo... think it was a long time ago now

Donā€™t me wrong Iā€™m not a massive fan of hers... but I think coming out of the villa has been quite hard on molly, sheā€™s had death threats and has had security with her, must be quite a shock and hard to take that youā€™ve been an unpopular character

Donā€™t me wrong Iā€™m not a massive fan of hers... but I think coming out of the villa has been quite hard on molly, sheā€™s had death threats and has had security with her, must be quite a shock and hard to take that youā€™ve been an unpopular character
Totally agree!

Im not her biggest fan but cant imagine being that young, going on a reality show and thinking your one of the popular people in there, then coming out and having to cope with all that. I feel quite sorry for her

Took me forever to finish The Reunion

1. Danny & Jordan need to relaxxxxx on the fakery. Jourdan thinks shes the next Naomu Campbell or some bs. They are in love? Love with the money.

2. I did enjoy Yewande and Areola tag teaming against Danny. Dunno why madness Danny was spinning about "being friends".

3. I was LIVING for Anton saying he "never choose to follow Mollie" and won't be following Molly back on IG. He knows she's fake..lol

4. Amy looked liked she would rather be anywhere than that sofa. And why did Curtis put himself in between Amy and Maria. Idiot.

5. Curtis pretending he's some sex God. And Maura shut him downnnnn saying Curtis did not invent "The Eagle" and shes already did it [emoji23]

6. Caroline chanting India on her own was so funny. Whilst the crowd including me at home chanted Ovie. (Also why does India always need her boobs out??)

7.Caroline needs to go. Dead interviews. She adds nothing. Get Maya Jama!

8. Lucie trying to explain her liking shading Molly Mae comments. Loool "Like I didn't like read it like"

9. WHY DID ELLEY BELLY, CURTIS AND TOMMY FAKE BROMANCE AND AFTERSUN FLASHBACK GET MORE AIRTIME THAN THE ACTUAL WINNERS: AMBER AND GREGG

• Heart
Reactions: 12