Love Island 2019 #3 šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youā€™ve got to laugh..all they want from Love Island is fame and money. They should rename it Fame Island šŸ™„
Yeah, it doesn't have the charm as the earlier seasons. I still enjoyed watching this season but knowing that everyone who signs up for the show is only looking to get spon deals and money (from club appearances, etc)... it's just not the same. Like we all knew why Molly-Mae went on the show and she got a lot of flack for being an influencer but the others are just the same imo.

I was really rooting for Amber considering her journey on LI was less than stellar with the Michael debacle. As for Anton and Belle, it was so obvious that was not going to be long-term. Anton is a character but he's not loyal. He even admitted that he's cheated on all of his girlfriends prior to being on the show. He's only lucky Belle expressed interest in him after being literally pied off by all the other girls. Is Craig David, single? Asking for Anton a friend.

It must have been really bad behind the scenes for Greg and Amber if they couldn't make it work a few more months despite the distance.... but then again their relationship wasn't really tested in the villa in the short time Greg was there. It really makes it seem like he went on the show bc Amber was popular and a possibility of winning the grand prize as well as cashing in on spon deals offered once they left the villa.

Also, surprised Molly is moving in with Tommy after saying she wouldn't. But hey at least they get gifted furniture out of it. Must be nice. Furniture is not cheap.

Reactions: 2
Heard multiple rumours of Greg being a cheat when he was on the show. Didn't want it to be true and couldn't believe he'd have the audacity to present himself the way he did if it was.

Then last weekend he went to Electric Picnic festival and suddenly these tweets about him cheating on Amber kept popping up there. An Irish girl also commented on Amber's photo of them with 'if only you knew'. Knew then that they wouldn't last for much longer. There's only so many cheating rumours that can follow someone before it has to have some element of truth.

Something legit wrong with the guy to take her to meet all of his family including grandparents then do all this two weeks later. Weirdo.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, it doesn't have the charm as the earlier seasons. I still enjoyed watching this season but knowing that everyone who signs up for the show is only looking to get spon deals and money (from club appearances, etc)... it's just not the same. Like we all knew why Molly-Mae went on the show and she got a lot of flack for being an influencer but the others are just the same imo.

I was really rooting for Amber considering her journey on LI was less than stellar with the Michael debacle. As for Anton and Belle, it was so obvious that was not going to be long-term. Anton is a character but he's not loyal. He even admitted that he's cheated on all of his girlfriends prior to being on the show. He's only lucky Belle expressed interest in him after being literally pied off by all the other girls. Is Craig David, single? Asking for Anton a friend.

It must have been really bad behind the scenes for Greg and Amber if they couldn't make it work a few more months despite the distance.... but then again their relationship wasn't really tested in the villa in the short time Greg was there. It really makes it seem like he went on the show bc Amber was popular and a possibility of winning the grand prize as well as cashing in on spon deals offered once they left the villa.

Also, surprised Molly is moving in with Tommy after saying she wouldn't. But hey at least they get gifted furniture out of it. Must be nice. Furniture is not cheap.
Hated this season especially because most of the people were already ā€˜famousā€™

Tommy
Curtis
Molly

I read that most of them didnā€™t even apply they got in through their agents. 100% Anastasia will be on it next year. Sheā€™s already said some bullshit that ā€˜someone applied for herā€™ her agent will get her in

Hated this season especially because most of the people were already ā€˜famousā€™

Tommy
Curtis
Molly

I read that most of them didnā€™t even apply they got in through their agents. 100% Anastasia will be on it next year. Sheā€™s already said some bullshit that ā€˜someone applied for herā€™ her agent will get her in
To quote someone elseā€™s post on anas thread... ā€˜sheā€™s not really love island materialā€™ is she? Unless she undergoes thousands in a makeover like Amy lol

Ana would get slated for her looks if she went on. Amy made an IG post about the nasty comments she gets about her teeth and they're a million times nicer than Ana's. She should avoid the show for her own sake.

Heard multiple rumours of Greg being a cheat when he was on the show. Didn't want it to be true and couldn't believe he'd have the audacity to present himself the way he did if it was.

Then last weekend he went to Electric Picnic festival and suddenly these tweets about him cheating on Amber kept popping up there. An Irish girl also commented on Amber's photo of them with 'if only you knew'. Knew then that they wouldn't last for much longer. There's only so many cheating rumours that can follow someone before it has to have some element of truth.

Something legit wrong with the guy to take her to meet all of his family including grandparents then do all this two weeks later. Weirdo.
I think even his rugby friends rooted for Greg and Maura to be together when he announced he was going into the villa. It makes his plan seem that much more methodical. I donā€™t think Greg had planned on winning with Amber but he went it knowing he could secure a few sponsorship deals and connections out of it. As well as doing it towards the end meant not as much time to commit in the villa. And hey he got a free Range Rover out of it too. He played that game really well and fooled a lot of us.

Greg knew he was going to try for the Olympics before LI. He was going to be a solicitor before going on LI. His interview last night and the whole ā€œit was over long agoā€ and due to ā€œlong distanceā€ doesnā€™t hold up imo. Especially when a few days ago Amber was gushing about meeting him in Ireland again and did that couple post about them. She seemed blind sighted. And Greg has always insisted after leaving the villa that distance wouldnā€™t be an issue...

I always found it sus that Greg refused to make it official or ask Amber to be his gf even after meeting his family and visiting them in Irelandā€” considering what a big step that is when seeing someone. But how he dumped her and what Amberā€™s friends are saying, it slowly starts to make sense. I mean good for Greg for being ambitious and seeking opportunities while there is time but how this all ended for Amber, I canā€™t help but feel bad for her as she seemed really into him.

I get Anna is her friend from the villa but I wish they would respect Amber and let the girl heal esp after dealing with such a public break up that she didnā€™t expect. Amber being silent and not posting on sm is for a reason. All her friends airing out her dirty laundry is just not a good look. I get wanting to rally behind a friend and supporting her but thatā€™s not how you go about helping a friend in need. With instagram live feeds throwing shade at Greg. Amber will be fine in due time. Sheā€™s still young and pretty, and has plenty of deals lined up. Amber will be making bank. And if anything, the public for now, is more on her side than Gregā€™s.

Reactions: 3
Thatā€™s a very unflattering photo youā€™ve chosen! I donā€™t find him weird looking but his hair did look ridiculous last night!

I had no idea it was that popular in the states.

"I'm from the part of Ireland where the soil is bones" šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought they would be tone deaf so anything slightly resembling a note impressed me lol my expectations were very low

• Haha
I had no idea it was that popular in the states.

"I'm from the part of Ireland where the soil is bones" [emoji1787]

Fck me @Yel I just sent this to all my friends [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] and then I see my online twin has also shared it

"This bird and me we got great craic, she got a great persoNatalie" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

(The brunette reminds me of the Youtuber Imogenation)

• Haha
I got the impression that they really all think they're better singers than they actually are [emoji848] it put me off completely
I just watched the "performance"

- Eyal is just slow singing like he's half bored, half drunk
-Wes "rapping" --- the black community do NOT claim that
- Zara --- jesus take the whole car I'm walking away, her lack of vocals and harmonizing was a MESS
- Samara -- her shoulders must hurt carrying this mess

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Here's the train wreck for those who haven't seen it. Earplugs or putting it on very low volume is highly recommended.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Maura and Curtis are Official. I find it odd he asks ā€˜will you be my girlfriendā€™! I used to just get with lads then weā€™d be together. The last time a boy actually asked me to be his girlfriend was back in Primary School!

Obviously itā€™s just for a mag deal!

• Haha
Reactions: 2