Love Island 2019 #3 🇬🇧

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Anton more now he’s out the villa!

I love it that he said it wasnt him that followed Molly and he straight out said he unfollowed her because they were never really mates.

He was honest with her and Tommy in the villa when he said he didn't think Molly had genuine feelings for Tommy - or something like that.

Think he’s probably the most genuine one that was in there

Reactions: 8
Totally agree!

Im not her biggest fan but cant imagine being that young, going on a reality show and thinking your one of the popular people in there, then coming out and having to cope with all that. I feel quite sorry for her
Doesn't seem like Tommy is being too supportive of her either. Probably a shock to his system that she is not popular. He definitely thought they were like Dani and Jack. Can't see him sticking around for her tbh, he seems hell bent on being liked.

Reactions: 1
Doesn't seem like Tommy is being too supportive of her either. Probably a shock to his system that she is not popular. He definitely thought they were like Dani and Jack. Can't see him sticking around for her tbh, he seems hell bent on being liked.
I think they’ve both had a reality check when they got out.
They thought they’d played the game perfectly and were gonna be this years jack and dani and loved by everyone.
I’d take a guess and say even Amber and Greg winning didnt make them realise that they weren’t as popular as they thought and they probably thought Amber won it with the sympathy vote!

Reactions: 2
I can't remember which islander said it but there was a valid point made that logically all of the potential votes towards both Anna and Anton immediately went to Amber 🤔 If you look at it that way, Molly probably thinks they could have won if those votes weren't put there

Last edited:
I can't remember which islander said it but there was a valid point made that logically all of the potential votes towards both Anna and Anton immediately went to Amber 🤔 If you look at it that way, Molly probably thinks they could have won if those votes weren't put there
I don't think Anna had enough votes. Amber and Gregg had nearly double the amount of votes that Tommy and Molly did. Anna had been voted at the bottom a few times

I was just watching Euphoria and it was so strange seeing Zendayas character binge watching uk love island when she was depressed it was the Jack and Dani series.

I know this is a late post as Love Island UK has been over for two weeks but I've been traveling and I just got back home. I thought this was a cute video with the superior half of the couples.

Although I wouldn't take any of Maura's advice lol. It seems she has a lot of insecurities stemming from her previous relationships based on some of the advice she gave. I think trust is very important in a relationship but the impulse to constantly check your s/o phone means the relationship wasn't very stable to begin with.

On a side note, I miss seeing Ovie on TV every day. He was an absolute gem.

Reactions: 3

I know this is a late post as Love Island UK has been over for two weeks but I've been traveling and I just got back home. I thought this was a cute video with the superior half of the couples.

Although I wouldn't take any of Maura's advice lol. It seems she has a lot of insecurities stemming from her previous relationships based on some of the advice she gave. I think trust is very important in a relationship but the impulse to constantly check your s/o phone means the relationship wasn't very stable to begin with.

On a side note, I miss seeing Ovie on TV every day. He was an absolute gem.

Maura's still a crack up but she really is immature imo. The way she handles things both in and out of the villa and the way she words things aren't the most level headed for her age.

Given the sources, I am taking these rumors with a grain of salt but if it's true then I'm pretty disappointed in Greg.

Greg wasn't particularly special and imo didn't really stand out during his time in the villa, although I did root for him when he asked Curtis the thought process behind why he gave that infamously BAD advice to Jordan (in regards to talking to India before Anna). Greg always seemed low-key and wasn't interested in chasing sponsorship deals like some of the other islanders after leaving the villa... But maybe that geniune nice-guy front he put on was a facade?

And by text? That's cold, considering Amber just visited Greg and his family in Ireland not too long ago.

Reactions: 3

Given the sources, I am taking these rumors with a grain of salt but if it's true then I'm pretty disappointed in Greg.

Greg wasn't particularly special and imo didn't really stand out during his time in the villa, although I did root for him when he asked Curtis the thought process behind why he gave that infamously BAD advice to Jordan (in regards to talking to India before Anna). Greg always seemed low-key and wasn't interested in chasing sponsorship deals like some of the other islanders after leaving the villa... But maybe that geniune nice-guy front he put on was a facade?

And by text? That's cold, considering Amber just visited Greg and his family in Ireland not too long ago.
Greg knew amber was popular. And yes he seemed a nice guy, but does that mean amber was the one for him. I’m not suprised. Only two couples I can think off the top of my head from previous seasons ( not including this one) are still together and that’s Alex and Olivia and Nathan and his misses who just had a baby ( they did split then got back together when they found out she was pregnant)

It’s all a big showmance

Camilla and Jamie are still together and Jamie was similar to Greg in that he came in near the end and went for the girl who was popular with the public.

I wouldn’t get invested in any of the couples as they all end up splitting up within 6 months. The couples that are still together are from the earlier series whereas now they all know how to play the game and are only in it for the fame.

Reactions: 4
Greg knew amber was popular. And yes he seemed a nice guy, but does that mean amber was the one for him. I’m not suprised. Only two couples I can think off the top of my head from previous seasons ( not including this one) are still together and that’s Alex and Olivia and Nathan and his misses who just had a baby ( they did split then got back together when they found out she was pregnant)

It’s all a big showmance
And (I think) Jess and Dom who are married and expecting a baby.

And (I think) Jess and Dom who are married and expecting a baby.
Ah yeah sorry forgot them. They got married on this morning didn’t they.

Tiny percentage though is my point. They tend to stick together for the magazine deals and spin off shows then are done

It’s all a big showmance
Oh I know it's rare any of the couples last. I don't have any investment in any of the Love Island couples lol. Everyone who goes on there, especially the later seasons are doing it for money and spon deals. Though I do think Camilla and Jamie are a really good fit and are still a couple.

I thought Greg was smarter than this though. I think they were scheduled to do an interview on Late Late Show tonight (if that's still happening?), so to dump Amber the same day as the interview is a bit cruel and especially cowardly if it was done over text and not in person. If it's all true then I guess he got everything he wanted and is dipping out early. The backlash is not going to be pretty for Greg, considering the public for the most part liked him and thought he was a "good guy" in contrast with Michael. It's all speculation for now but I guess we will know in a few hours if it's true or not.

On a lighter note. This sponsorship deal is so very fitting. I'm guessing Tommy was paid a lifetime supply of Molly-Mayo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh I know it's rare any of the couples last. I don't have any investment in any of the Love Island couples lol. Everyone who goes on there, especially the later seasons are doing it for money and spon deals. Though I do think Camilla and Jamie are a really good fit and are still a couple.

I thought Greg was smarter than this though. I think they were scheduled to do an interview on Late Late Show tonight (if that's still happening?), so to dump Amber the same day as the interview is a bit cruel and especially cowardly if it was done over text and not in person. If it's all true then I guess he got everything he wanted and is dipping out early. The backlash is not going to be pretty for Greg, considering the public for the most part liked him and thought he was a "good guy" in contrast with Michael. It's all speculation for now but I guess we will know in a few hours if it's true or not.

On a lighter note. This sponsorship deal is so very fitting. I'm guessing Tommy was paid a lifetime supply of Molly-Mayo.
Love it!!

I guess this confirms it that they are over or at least on a break.

I wonder if it's as mutual as Greg is making it out to be... with Amber canceling the interview last minute and seeking comfort with her girlfriends from what I'm seeing on various IG stories. I feel like Amber took it a lot harder than Greg imo. Also, she did post pictures of them earlier this week. I feel like this was very sudden and not "over a long time" as Greg puts it.

It does make him picking Amber when he went into the villa even more suspicious considering that his excuse her gave in the interview above is in regards to distance... He knew very well that Amber was based in Newcastle before he went in. :unsure:

Last edited:
You’ve got to laugh..all they want from Love Island is fame and money. They should rename it Fame Island 🙄

- Belle and Anton also called it quits. Maybe Anton will "crack on" with Craig David. [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha