Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I would campaign for dipshite Jordan to win ON HIS OWN if it means tommy and molly don’t win.
There is absolutely no sexual chemistry between them.
Molly only looks turned on when she sees another couple fighting.

I like Amber and I like Ovie, the rest can leave now 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I’d like Amber and Greg to win.

Simply because of Greg’s question to Curtis last night when they were talking about Curtis giving Jordan advice.
When he said ‘explain your thinking’ about the advice, he captured the thoughts of the whole nation!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

loubylou50

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice Molly-Mae trying to plant seeds of doubt in the others over Anton & Belle’s relationship?! More sh*t stirring!!

Also I reckon the producers have deliberately sent MM and Tommy on the last date so that it will be fresh in viewers minds for voting! Sooo sneaky and I hate it!

Reactions: 14

GossWhore

VIP Member
I really don't think amber is into Greg [emoji24]
Is anyone REHEALLY into anyone?

It was more tolerable island, than love island

And Gregg and Amber were the ones I could torerlate the most

I liked Ovie, but not India
I liked Maura, but not Curtis

And Money-Mae and Tommy were fake the house

Reactions: 14

GossWhore

VIP Member
Took me forever to finish The Reunion

1. Danny & Jordan need to relaxxxxx on the fakery. Jourdan thinks shes the next Naomu Campbell or some bs. They are in love? Love with the money.

2. I did enjoy Yewande and Areola tag teaming against Danny. Dunno why madness Danny was spinning about "being friends".

3. I was LIVING for Anton saying he "never choose to follow Mollie" and won't be following Molly back on IG. He knows she's fake..lol

4. Amy looked liked she would rather be anywhere than that sofa. And why did Curtis put himself in between Amy and Maria. Idiot.

5. Curtis pretending he's some sex God. And Maura shut him downnnnn saying Curtis did not invent "The Eagle" and shes already did it [emoji23]

6. Caroline chanting India on her own was so funny. Whilst the crowd including me at home chanted Ovie. (Also why does India always need her boobs out??)

7.Caroline needs to go. Dead interviews. She adds nothing. Get Maya Jama!

8. Lucie trying to explain her liking shading Molly Mae comments. Loool "Like I didn't like read it like"

9. WHY DID ELLEY BELLY, CURTIS AND TOMMY FAKE BROMANCE AND AFTERSUN FLASHBACK GET MORE AIRTIME THAN THE ACTUAL WINNERS: AMBER AND GREGG

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Catwoman

VIP Member
Maura and Ovie to win! 👍👍👍

Maura for being a decent girl pal and Ovie for pulling India out of the mess.

It seems to me that he has done a Curtis. Pretended to be in a perfect relationship, came bottom of public vote, saw the £50,000 fly away and jump ship to try another way to win.
Exactly this! 👆

MunkyMagic

I swooned at Ovie coming in and removing his lady from the mess.

Jordan’s just gross, what a dick.

• Heart

Pepperminttea

I've never liked Anna but I did feel sorry for her last night. Jordan is a massive prick, why can't men just own it, why do they have to put all the blame on someone else? His feelings didn't change because Anna had been a bit down.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Wish Elly Belly had landed in the fire pit when Caroline threw it.

Has molly managed to squeeze a fake tear out all season yet?

Curtis, his speech was as usual so detached. ‘A girl met a boy’ etc... could have literally been talking about anyone. He’s not into Maura one bit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

WillowM

Well done Anna , ditching Ovie for a 24 year old boy who has slept with 100 girls . Did she really think he was there to find love ? 😆
Now crying and saying why she can’t be that girl who is loved - you had a chance girl , but you went for a bad boy .. now grow some balls , move on and take this as a good life lesson.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I really don't mind who wins tbh as long as it isn't Tommy and Molly. Don't actually mind Tommy but Molly will do fake crying and be completely irritating if they win. Plus the look on her face if they don't will be priceless. Bye bye Tommy.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
It seems to me that he has done a Curtis. Pretended to be in a perfect relationship, came bottom of public vote, saw the £50,000 fly away and jump ship to try another way to win.

Reactions: 10

Catwoman

VIP Member
Nope, I'm thinking the penny has dropped with Maura since her mammy came in. She didn't look that comfortable initially on the sofa. We will see how greed will take over as the earning potential would be amazing.

India is so pretty and Ovie is a dream of a man. Good looking, kind and gentlemanly. From what her family were saying when in the villa I'm not so sure we've seen the real her.

Reactions: 10

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
Omg yes!!!! I really thought Tommy and Molly would have done it. Im annoyed that Tommy just said she deserves it after everything shes been through. Maybe people just prefer her and Greg over him and Molly

Reactions: 9

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Anyone else wonder what was going on with Caroline Flacks face?! Looked painful to move!
Yes, I thought that, her eye make up was very strange too. Well, that was awkward! Things I noticed on the reunion show, some of them really did not want to be there, Molly was fuming, Amber and Greg seemed quite relaxed with each other, and I think Maura actually really likes Curtis from her body language. Couple most likely to stay together.... Tommy and Curtis 😂

Reactions: 9