Love Island 2019 #2 πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have Tommy and Molly been in there yet? Can't even remember.
I don't think they have. πŸ€”

I cannot believe that Belle was willing to remove Anton's butt hair.
I can't get that image out of my head. πŸ˜‚
I need to "unsee" 😳

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
@Youtubegossip
β€œJordan, go get your misses bro.. πŸ‘πŸ‘
I’m tired, you can have her bro πŸ˜†πŸ˜†β€

GO OVIE!!! 😎

I swear if Amy could have POINT ONE PERCENT of THAT! πŸ˜’
But Amy in that situation πŸ€”
β€œWhat can I do to make you like me Curtis I promise il try better just give me another chance ” πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 8
Looks like Molly-Mae is going to be stirring tit up between Amber, Michael and Joanna.

Reactions: 1
We need a dumping tbh. In fact, no, we need "showing the islanders who's said what behind their backs" then a dumping.
All the newbies except Ovie can leave for me 🀣
This is the most boring series yet. Everything feels so fake and thought out this year

Reactions: 9
@Youtubegossip
β€œJordan, go get your misses bro.. [emoji122][emoji122]
I’m tired, you can have her bro [emoji38][emoji38]”

GO OVIE!!! [emoji41]

I swear if Amy could have POINT ONE PERCENT of THAT! [emoji19]
But Amy in that situation [emoji848]
β€œWhat can I do to make you like me Curtis I promise il try better just give me another chance ” [emoji2356]
Nah INJECT THE ENERGY

Amy could never

We need a dumping tbh. In fact, no, we need "showing the islanders who's said what behind their backs" then a dumping.
All the newbies except Ovie can leave for me [emoji1787]
This is the most boring series yet. Everything feels so fake and thought out this year
Wish they would just put on loud speakers all the conversations they missed just to piss off the islanders

That would be a GOOD wake up call

Reactions: 6
Remember last year when Georgia lied to Laura about jack kissing her. I waited every episode for them to reveal it to Laura how it actually happened and they never did! Would have been fab viewing. The producers seem to like stirring stuff but when there's actually good stuff it's never put in the programme! Would LOVE conversations to be played to the islanders, won't happen though, and if it did it will be as disappointing as the tweet challenge.
Still can't for the life of me fathom why Lucie picked boring George ( borge πŸ˜‚) he is obviously going to go...somehow without Lucie I guess.
If ovie and amber made a couple they would be STRONG! sadly don't think it will happen..unless us public get to vote to make our own couples! Ha if that happened I would put Lucie and Tommy in couple and Anton and Maura while I'm at it 🀣

Reactions: 4
Amy pissed off with Curtis whilst his arse is shimmying behind her head. Someone make that a GIF, please

• Haha
Reactions: 3
CF932A22-8AB2-4CD7-BE08-2E3636CBA7B8.jpeg

THIS IMAGE IS ME THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE OF THIS SERIES!!
(An in most situations in life tbh πŸ˜’)
Full disclosure...I’ve robbed it. 😎
It should have been mine all along

Anna and Maura.... πŸ—‘πŸ—‘πŸ—‘
(Off topic, Wendy PRE family drama, dead beat husband, questionable friends and drug addict boyfriends πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ)

Reactions: 1
I really dislike Anna. She’s 28 and acts like she’s 16.

Reactions: 18
I just can't. These people make me so frustrated lol.
I liked Anna but the way she just put the blame on Ovie is just wrong.

Reactions: 5

Yel

Was that it for Craig David? He's one of the cringiest guys out there and we saw none of it. I bet George is his type.

Reactions: 3
Anna is a massive twit shes handled this whole thing with Ovie terribly. If someone else had done what she has, she would be the first person to be shouting in their face about it.

Maura clearly has no loyalties whats so ever. I thought George (is it George? the blonde one) handled the double dumping well.

Reactions: 14
Ffs anna. I couldn’t be around that girl. Her attitude is vile.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.