Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do hope it's a secret challenge. I've missed those!
I dont think its a secret challenge.
Cant see the producers thinking thats a good idea 🤔 Amys hearbroken so wouldnt it be funny if her mate started cracking on with Curtis 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I AM NOT OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn’t like the witch when she arrived and she tried to hump everything in sight,
I gave her the benefit of the doubt even though she’s had (or at least tried to have 🤷‍♀️) about 6 of the lads 😏

I loved how she spoke out to Amy and tried to convince her she deserved better.....
AND NOW SHES GOING AFTER THE TOSS POT. SHE WAS TRYING TO BAG THE TOSS POT FOR HERSELF 😧
Maura you absolute idiot you’re going straight in the bin 🗑

B77157C6-D765-48A1-B971-3E77505EA6C7.jpeg

41FEE12D-66AF-42EE-A6C5-52586546CE65.jpeg

The blondes are at least coming in handy for the screenshots alone 😐
Lucie’s Reaction to Maura is gonna be me tonight. 😠 I’m not ok.
And Amber, play with the gaslighter for a while and then go hook up with ovie.
Anna probably won’t mind.
Let’s hope she doesn’t find out Jordan would probably be with Jourdan right now if she had given him a chance 😐

Reactions: 5
That sass is a level of embarrassment not many can reach, I die a little each time they slow-mo her strut 🤣😆
yet every year she brings it.
Girl is definitely feeling her damn self 😎
And probably half the rejected lads....
It's the boob wobble for me - It does not look good in slow mo (mine would be worse 1000% but it just makes me cringe!) X

Back from stoooopid work and now watched catch up. WELL! Good god Michael has come across awful tonight! I think he thought she'd be all mouthy and acting terribly so he could then go seeeeeee, this is why, and justified his recoupling. But she hasn't and he's trying to push all her buttons to make her go there. She's being amazing! Not sure about Anna though. She isn't helping.
Really liking Jordan tonight, bless him. Him and amber would be great!
Urgh Curtis is literally acting like a robot, no emotion, no feelings in when he speaks. Where's all his motivational quotes now eh! Completely wooden. Ruuuuuun Amy! Got a horrible feeling she's going to go back to him in a couple of days though.
Maura to win!
I really didn't like how Anna dealt with the Amber situation, I get she's looking out for her friend but she just made herself look like a dick in my opinion, same as (forever ago I know) but Yewande doing the hmm hmm hmm thing when she was trying to talk to Danny (?) just makes you look a bit crazy! X

Reactions: 2
Ok I think Maura is just playing with them all for her own entertainment - she’s just trying to create as much drama as possible as the rest are so bleeping boring!

Reactions: 1
I need Amber to toy with Michael first, break him and dead ting Joanne up 😬
And then head off with Ovie.
@GossWhore 😆

Joanne would look great beside Caroline Flack on Sunday’s after show. 😎
I have no idea who Lucie and Maura brought back so they can both go as well.
And anton and belle. (My iPad doesn’t even give them capitals 😒) I only remember her name because it’s the basic witch Disney go-to name.
(No offence to anyone called belle, with a daughter called belle or a dog called belle)
It’s time to get rid of the dead wood 🤨 I can’t be dealing with so many names anymore if they don’t bring the drama 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Surely Maura is not going to go after Curtis after calling him for everything and rebuking him for his treatment of Amy. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Also Amy, he doesn’t want you. He has made it clear, why does she keep asking him tit? why does his opinion matter? At this point she is just torturing herself. Any weak ass excuse to sit and chat to him.

Reactions: 7
Surely Maura is not going to go after Curtis after calling him for everything and rebuking him for his treatment of Amy. [emoji2370]
Maura must be a mole put in to liven up the show

Itv2 if you looking for a new witch and you paying. I am available [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Amy needs to watch hes just not into you. Im unsure how many different ways Curtis can say its over. The sad thing is I think she would still take him back now.

Maura wtf is she thinking

Reactions: 8
Loving Amber and Ovie’s date. They are so funny together. I don’t think there is any chemistry there though.

Sexual tension is so strong with Anna and Jordan. I want them back together

Awww Amber & Ovie cheersing to breaking up Michael & Joanna

My heart [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
- Amy
you’re killing me girl, you’re actually killing me.
I don’t do well with second hand embarrassment.
I’m hoping this is a set up by production because right now I kinda wanna shake some sense into her.....
I don’t want to hear she’s in some kind of “treatment program” for exhaustion when she’s out so just to cover my own back.
I wish you well Amy, I hope you’re acting, if not....................
just forget EVERYTHING I’ve said 😬
- Maura
you still deserve the bin, but you’re a tonic 🤣 you can stay until the end and we’ll put the trash out then ☺
- Amber
Not to blow my own trumpet.... I called it 😆
She’s the best one in there.
If she lets Caroline Flack steal her man il be gutted.
- Anna
You’re gonna end up back with Jordan.
I’m willing to let this happen once we can see her being shown the VT of him trying his luck on with jourdan when it does.

If this was the hunger games I’m using her as tribute.

Awww Amber & Ovie cheersing to breaking up Michael & Joanna

My heart [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I love a relationship that blooms from the destruction of another relationship 😎
It’s beautiful 😍😍
Half joking 😐

Reactions: 6
A little bit peeved that they keep building up the episodes to be something they're not, particularly since Casa Amor started. I mean the drama was great but there's not much happening now. They hype up the situations in the promos and it's just irritating when you think something's going to happen and they're all just so normal and dull

A little bit peeved that they keep building up the episodes to be something they're not, particularly since Casa Amor started. I mean the drama was great but there's not much happening now. They hype up the situations in the promos and it's just irritating when you think something's going to happen and they're all just so normal and dull
So true. I was SO hyped for the tweet challenge for example. Snore.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.