Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think with Anton, he's funny and seems lovable and everyone keeps sayong he's the perfect guy. But I cant help but think about him saying he always cheats on his partners? Then that just puts me off him completely because if that's what he's like in the outside world, is he just acting this way for tv?

Reactions: 3
I think with Anton, he's funny and seems lovable and everyone keeps sayong he's the perfect guy. But I cant help but think about him saying he always cheats on his partners? Then that just puts me off him completely because if that's what he's like in the outside world, is he just acting this way for tv?
Yes, definitely not all he presents

Reactions: 2
Anton is actually really lucky he's still there. He has never really been in a proper couple on there yet. We need to see him in a full on couple now to see what he's really like. He's HAD to be the fun likeable one because he has nothing else to do, no-one else to answer to like the other couples have. I do now like him though. Just need to see what he's like when he is part of a couple now for more than a day!

Reactions: 4
Just checked out First Look video. I am very disappointed with men .. there is maybe one or max 2 somewhat good looking ones … Girls are ok, apart from that tall barbie girl looking one with eye lashes like tarantulas legs.

I have a feeling that Michael's head could be turned by Jourdan Riane, she is sooo good looking. Like upgraded version of Amber.

Reactions: 6
They deserved that bit of knocking off their self apponted pedestals, both have become too smug. Hopefully Amy will reign the trouble stiring in, and Curtis will cut back on offering useless advice to everyone who didn't even ask his opinion.

I’m so happy Amy and Curtis weren’t voted in the top 3. They really do think they are gonna sail to the final. In my opinion he’s only on that show to further his career. And he thinks he will win by staying with the same girl, and being the wise one who gives advice to everyone. What he doesn’t realise is that he’s actually just interfering and giving advice when no one asked for it! I couldn’t stand being in that villa with either of them lol

Reactions: 12
The other day they were talking and as usual he went straight to the YOU’RE AMAZING AMY. YOU’RE SO BEAUTIFUL. So over the top. I found him sweet initially but... I personally couldn’t handle the constant never ending compliments and gushing.

Reactions: 5
Wonder whose heads will get turned by the newbies 🤔
Apparantly Anna’s been turned by the basketball player! 😲

Reactions: 2
Oh poor poor Danny! 😐
BAHAHAHAHA.. 🤣
in the words of Maura.
“He should have thunk about what he was doing 🤷‍♀️ he just didn’t tink, ya didn’t tink Danny did ya..... need to do more tinking 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I love it....... 🤣

000000000000000000h lucie ya dirty rat 😳

Edit: Anton....
🥄 😐 put the spoon down!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Can not believe Lucie. So awkward that Tommy wasn’t in to it. I don’t feel like that will have gone down well with voters - not the best move from her.

Molly has handled it surprisingly well.

Reactions: 4
Is one of the new girls related to Sam and billie mucklow (not faiers) from towie??

Is it just me that isn't keen on Jordan? There's something about him that I just don't like...

Reactions: 3
This show feels like such a tease, this casa build up to nothing happening today and two more days wait ⏳

This show feels like such a tease, this casa build up to nothing happening today and two more days wait ⏳
All that build up & now we have got to wait till Sunday! Looks like it’s going to be a good one though.
Maura was so funny 🤣 I hope she finds someone in Casa Amore, looks like she’s going to go for the footballer? Anna’s definitely had her head turned by the basketball player! Jordan who?!

Reactions: 1
Maura was so funny
Love her or dislike her she’s carrying the show and they know it. She’s always the one who’s “got a texxxxxxxt” 📱

Some of the new girls really didn’t come across well imo. 😐
I really want someone to break Curtis and Amy up, male or female 🤷‍♀️
I can’t see Tommy or Molly-Mae looking anywhere else, I don’t think they’ll last after the “fame” wears off but they have money in sight now they’re not gonna blow it. And he would be good for her vlogs if they stay together 😐 granted an empty cardboard box would probably make good content for her vlogs from what I saw.
maybe I just watched a really, really bad vlog after seeing a really snazzy cardboard box 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.