Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knowing Curtis and Amy aren't popular is going to get his head spinning. Wasn't quite as easy as he thought to glide to the end and be popular 😉

Tom needs to go, never liked him from the start.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Amy and Curtis in the corner like "We made it" 🙄🤦
Glad Lucie and Anton are staying, they both deserve to find someone. Was almost hoping Molly and Tommy would be at risk - there's just something ingenuine about them

Reactions: 3
Haha! Amy looked like she was going to throw up when she realised they weren't being voted for as a top couple 🤣 I bet she's livid that Anton and Lucie were! They aren't even a proper couple 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the right decision was made tonight. Tom had to go, he had zero personality but glad that Maura stayed, she’s so entertaining.
Funniest part of the show tonight tho was Tommy on the horse 🙈🤣🤣🤣
Bring on Casa Amour! Hope there’s someone on there for Lucy, Maura & Anton. Also I don’t think that it will take Danny long to move on!

Reactions: 6
Brilliant time for Curtis and Amy to find out the public don’t like them.

I do still quite like Curtis, but think his head is all about the future presenting gigs. I think he would NEVER leave Amy if the public were loving them, but he might be starting to worry after the tweet and now not being in the top 3. Great timing for him to meet all the new girls in Casa Amour. Still don’t think he’ll go with any of them, as he’s viewing it all strategically like a business decision but you never know.

Yes but if he's viewing it as a business decision then he will see that him and Amy aren't public popular so maybe feels like he has try again with someone new.

The new girls look way better than the new boys though ( first impressions and all that, being completely shallow and judging solely on looks hehe)

Reactions: 2
When Maura was raging at Tom and Curtis tried to get involved I actually found myself telling the TV to duck off. Who gets involved in people’s arguments like that! :rolleyes:

Amy is ageing in front of my eyes. Is weird as last year's Amy, Scottish Laura, was ripped at the beginning for looking like Zelda off Terrahawks (only those of a certain age will know THAT reference) and then seemed to get prettier and younger looking as the weeks went on - Amy is quite the reverse and is channeling my (very dead) granny and she should not be using the free clothes - looks a right state.
I know! Her hunched shoulders, wierd gait and constant odd grimacing reminded me of Teresa May last night. I'm sure she was quite young and pretty a few weeks ago wasn't she?
Haha I loved it when she and Curtis weren't in the top three last night - even beaten by non couple Anton and Lucie!
Curtis is getting on my nerves massively. Such a gossipy insincere busybody. With his irritating advice trying to be like 'Dr' Marcelle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Amy and Curtis in the corner like "We made it" 🙄🤦
Glad Lucie and Anton are staying, they both deserve to find someone. Was almost hoping Molly and Tommy would be at risk - there's just something ingenuine about them
It was so sweet when he kissed her cheek when they were safe. Then he was rubbing Tommy's neck with his thumb during the decision, good ole Papa Anton hahahah!

I really hope some of the new ones are going to be really well suited to the people we really want to find love. I do believe Maura is actually genuine and if that's being attn seeking then lock me up because if someone treats me like that, I'm fiery as well. Anton and Lucie also need good chances. Are they really going to draw out this Lucie and Tommy thing just for drama or is it that Molly might actually have eyes for somebody else and that gives Lucie a chance? Urgh producers!

I SQUEALED and then cackled of excitement when I saw... I forgot they bring in 6 new of each, I thought it was just 3. I'm going all out with special food and everything tomorrow night, it's gonna be a party here.

Edit: have read the incomers' bios and 4 of the 6 girls have their eyes on Anton. Should be verrrrry interesting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree. Loved Curtis initially but now he is always sticking his oar in where it’s not needed!

It annoyed me when said Maura shouldn’t be treating him like that... duck off! She’d already tried calmly approaching him and he lied to her face, so then she was angry! Why should she have to remain totally calm even when someone has been a dick 😂

Reactions: 11
Bring on Casa Amor tomorrow. Won't take Danny long to move on
Can't wait After Sun with Yewande and Acrobatics on the same sofa

Hope it don't end up with Flavor of Love: New York v Pumpkin (if you ain't watch that YouTube it) -- watch from 1:11 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't wait After Sun with Yewande and Acrobatics on the same sofa

Hope it don't end up with Flavor of Love: New York v Pumpkin (if you ain't watch that YouTube it) -- watch from 1:11 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh my God, honestly that would be hilarious 🤣

But considering it's Aftersun, where the audience always seems to be dull af, it'd probably just end up awkward and cringy

Reactions: 2
I don't usually watch aftersun but I might have to this week! I'll settle for awkward and cringy 🤣 Really looking forward to tonight. So Anton and Danny will deffo keep a girl in and Maura and Lucie will keep a boy. Wonder if anyone else will get a spinning head? I think Jordan might, I'm ok with that, gone off Anna a bit right now.

I would DIE if Curtis or Amy fell for someone else while they’re separated. After all they’re still only ‘half’ boyfriend and girlfriend (whatever the duck that’s about 😳).

Im just happy that Curtis and Amy know they are not the nations sweetheart couple. I honestly think they thought they would be the second Jack and Dani

Reactions: 14
If Anton meets someone during Casa Amour, and the public like her I reckon they have a good chance of winning.

Reactions: 8
Sticking my head over the parapet, but I don’t necessarily think Anton is all that. I really didn’t like the way he put doubt into people’s minds about Mollie without any proof, “just his opinion”. My partner reckons it’s because he’s still sore that Mollie rejected him 🤷🏻‍♀️ If it was one of the females acting this way, I reckon she’d be judged as a bitchy stirrer not as an honest, speak as you find Islander,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.