Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I voted for Amber and Michael but if I could have voted for others individually Maura and Anton would have got a vote for being entertaining.

Reactions: 4
I think the tweets were really harsh on the girls in the villa, as per. The producers should be evening it up, Tom is a snake and Danny is gutless and disloyal. Where were the judgemental comments about them?

Reactions: 7
I bloody love when the producers stir shiiit up with the tweets and set them against each other 😂🤣
Armband and Danny were getting used to bringing the drama over the last few days, she was loving it. 😏 I want them out please and thank you! 😬
Votes should be
1. Micheal and Amber
2. Anyone but Danny and Avocado
3. Amber and Michael
4. Again... anyone but Danny and Argumenta
5. I have no thoughts on the rest yet
-Curtis needs to wind his neck in and stop getting involved in Tommy’s fake love life.
-I don’t like lucie, she’s definitely after tommy and just seems so.. bla. 🤣
-personal opinion 😏 I’ve watched molly-mae’s vlogs and lets be honest,
girl is gonna need the love island fame to bag that Pretty Little Thing (trashy little hoe) spon.
Her content is dire.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Molly Mae: I'm not jealous

Also Molly Mae: She is a bit too cuddly with you

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣 Curtis did not seem convinced that they will work outside the house.
He could NOT have been more apathetic during that breakfast "chat". He was as quiet as a mime and just stared off into the distance when she asked that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am sure Yewande will love it if Danny & Arabella are dumped tonight, one of the last things she said to him was 'What goes around comes around'. I don't mind Danny but Arabella was being a bit smug yesterday. Would actually love to see Curtis and Amy as the other couple in danger, that would shake things up.

Reactions: 9
I think the producers want another Casa Amore Georgia moment hence the stirring with Tommy/Molly, excellent timing. Although, I do think Tommy would be 'Georgia' this year.

Please, please, please send someone fit in for Maura so she can dump that slimy little tit Tom. I had to vote for Maura as she is so entertaining but killed me giving that bollockwagon a vote. I loathe Tom.

I have gone right off Anna over the past couple of nights; hope she gets dumped off the island.

Anton was ace and i liked that he did not do what all the other sheep did.

Edited to say - OF COURSE I WANT DANNY AND ARTICHOKE TO GO, I AM NOT THAT BONKERS

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tonight is going to be like last year isn't it, bottom 2 couples and the islanders themselves have to pick which couple goes.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Tonight is going to be like last year isn't it, bottom 2 couples and the islanders themselves have to pick which couple goes.
I read that folk are guessing that the couple that was voted top then have to choose which girl and boy from the bottom 2 couples have to leave. Fabulous!

Reactions: 3
Amy's behaviour is very cringe when it's obvious from Curtis that he's not that into her. Talking about how her nephews are going to love him? Lady, you need some boundaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Amy's behaviour is very cringe when it's obvious from Curtis that he's not that into her. Talking about how her nephews are going to love him? Lady, you need some boundaries.
I understand her excitement. It's the first guy she's liked that probably sounds promising in terms of not being scared away so easily...it's just unfortunate he likes men 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair he could be bi - but he shouldn’t be stringing Amy a long if he’s got no interest in her romantically. Picking the desperate one as a ticket to the final is evil.

Reactions: 3
I don't think he's into Amy but feel like maybe he's the type who likes to please people rather than upset them. Doesn't mean he's gay though.

Amy is ageing in front of my eyes. Is weird as last year's Amy, Scottish Laura, was ripped at the beginning for looking like Zelda off Terrahawks (only those of a certain age will know THAT reference) and then seemed to get prettier and younger looking as the weeks went on - Amy is quite the reverse and is channeling my (very dead) granny and she should not be using the free clothes - looks a right state.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it's gonna be Danny and Arabella that get voted off tonight. As much as I wish it'd be Curtis and Amy ( unless they're gonna pull out some much needed drama with them) I guess it's fine because A's a snob and so up herself she could do her own endoscopy.

I'm absolutely LOVING Anton and even my husband who peeps in from time to time loves him too. We nearly die laughing at the stuff he's said and he has golden moments all the time. I love how honest he is, without fail. He was up front during the tweet challenge that he said what he said and just laughed it off. He's blunt, but good natured and if anything, HE should be giving tough love style advice to people instead of blowing hot air up peoples asses like Curtis does. Now I just keep saying that someone worthy enough of him better come in, and that our Anton only deserves the best.

They're trying way too hard to make Tommy and Curtis into Kem and Chris. I'm not feeling it, and Curtis just makes everything uncomfortable. For one, I don't fully believe he's only into girls.

Did anyone else feel like he clung to Amy during the challenge and held her hip really tight while repeating things like " no I'm so happy with my girl" and tit like that?... he's such a fraud.

And when he asked Michael in the bedroom if it looks like he gets told what to do by Amy/ unfairly in trouble with her and Michael averted his eyes and just went "naaah, Mate". Why lie to the guy haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Tommy on that horse! It emphasised his tiny legs! He looked like he was in one of those fancydress outfits with the horse and jockey legs!

Grr Tom following Maura around saying he wants to talk to her, then still slagging her off whenever she won’t chat. Why doesn’t he just accept they don’t really like each other and leave her be?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.