Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know any of the current islanders and have any stories about them or gossip? What’s everyone’s opinions on the islanders?

I wouldn’t mind gossip of past or present if you’ve got any

You can be attracted to someone and still just be friends. How do these people function in the real world

I question whether Lucie was swayed by producers to say what she said ONLY because when the girls were all sat down at Casa Amor being introduced to the new guys, Molly was playfully nudging Lucie and acting like nothing had happened. Or maybe she's just going to get over it real fast? It just doesn't seem like you would if that actually happened. And even though I was impressed when Tommy relayed the convo to other people ( WHICH he said he wouldn't bc he didn't want the guys to know) at least he retold it accurately instead of twisting words. Eh well.

I agree about the tease... I thought we'd at LEAST get to see how the boys got on with the new girls, just a little before Sunday. Anna's a goner for the bball player. That poor Stevie guy looks like a broiled lobster and he's only been outside for like 30 minutes.

Reactions: 9
Amy's face when she wasn't safe [emoji23]
Amy is so smug, she's convinced she and Curtis will win. They won't win because she is not likeable and he's a smug know it all. I reckon he will be tempted by one of the new girls, one of them said she liked him and she is much prettier than Amy. I know looks aren't everything, by she doesn't have a great personality either. I think she's going to get possessive and will have a hissy fit any day now and we'll see her true colours 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not to be overly critical but apart from a few, the new people rally arent all that :/ I see better looking people just going down to my local tesco.

It makes me think that they might have picked people who "are a footballer" "Related to someone famous" "Insta Model" "dated a reality star"

Just saw a headline that one of the guys is a PT for Harry Redknapp, like are they just trying to get headlines for the show?

I want it to be love Island, not try-to-get-famous Island :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I know people don't want Tommy/Molly-Mae and Amber/Michael to break up but I think the new girls are right. They're all so comfortable in there, to the point where it's hard to tell if they are actually settling just so they can win. I guess that's what the new villa experience is all about 🤷 Twitter doesn't seem to like any of the newbies all that much but they have made me chuckle. That guy calling Tommy an air head and Molly getting shocked like he's not was hilarious and then the girls saying some of the guys could do better 👌 I'm totally ready for the drama to go down

Also in that Amy gif, why does it look like she's using her hand to focus her energy on not getting annoyed, it's like she's going 'oh darn' 😂 That outfit she wore to the new villa made her look like such a granny standing next to Maura and Lucie

Reactions: 5
Maura is fantastic, she came on strong at first I now suspect that was down to nerves, she was hiding how nervous she was by being very bolshy.

The whole Lucie/Tommy/Molly triangle seems very fishy to me, like it's a set up. It totally smacks of the Wes, Laura and Megan situation last year, when Megan told Wes she was into him when he was coupled (and shagging!) Laura, except this time they've been told to stick together and for Lucie to be rebuffed.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know people don't want Tommy/Molly-Mae and Amber/Michael to break up but I think the new girls are right. They're all so comfortable in there, to the point where it's hard to tell if they are actually settling just so they can win. I guess that's what the new villa experience is all about 🤷 Twitter doesn't seem to like any of the newbies all that much but they have made me chuckle. That guy calling Tommy an air head and Molly getting shocked like he's not was hilarious and then the girls saying some of the guys could do better 👌 I'm totally ready for the drama to go down

Also in that Amy gif, why does it look like she's using her hand to focus her energy on not getting annoyed, it's like she's going 'oh darn' 😂 That outfit she wore to the new villa made her look like such a granny standing next to Maura and Lucie
The Tommy airhead comment was funny - they will be noting that that is how he is perceived outside. I like Tommy - he seems quite a simple soul really. 'It's really hot - about 40°' as he is sitting outside in full sun in his jumper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know what day episode had Amy talking to Curtis about the future and he looked so uninterested? It all rolls into one after a while 🤣

Does anyone know what day episode had Amy talking to Curtis about the future and he looked so uninterested? It all rolls into one after a while 🤣
I can't remember - early this week? I think stringing a person along and giving them false hope about a future on the outside world is a lot more cruel than telling someone outright that they have found a 'connection' with someone else

The half-boyfriend/half-girlfriend thing is naff, even Amy is cottoning on that it's meaningless

Stevie is such a priss I just can't look at him without cracking up, I hope none of the girls like him because God... He's more feminine than Curtis.

Speaking of that, it looks that it's possible that Curtis is gay, could it be that they have him on anyways without knowing that? In the Facebook profile someone found for him a few pages back, what did it say he preferred? That part was cut off for me. Surely producers would know, and he wouldn't be allowed to go on and fake it with a girl. I just wonder about him truly, because... Screenshot_20190629-023319.png Screenshot_20190629-023359.png

Urgh, I hate Saturdays with no love island. What has my life become 🤣 also whilst I love the casa amor spin, I do not love suddenly trying to remember 12 new names😩 I saw there's an American love island starting soon, lucky things get to be in Figi! I might give that a go if it's going to be available to watch here.

Reactions: 7
Stevie is such a priss I just can't look at him without cracking up, I hope none of the girls like him because God... He's more feminine than Curtis.

Speaking of that, it looks that it's possible that Curtis is gay, could it be that they have him on anyways without knowing that? In the Facebook profile someone found for him a few pages back, what did it say he preferred? That part was cut off for me. Surely producers would know, and he wouldn't be allowed to go on and fake it with a girl. I just wonder about him truly, because... View attachment 26466View attachment 26467
Well pretty sure that Facebook page was fake. But also, bisexual people do actually exist. So he could be bi. His brother is. They could both be.

Reactions: 4
Well pretty sure that Facebook page was fake. But also, bisexual people do actually exist. So he could be bi. His brother is. They could both be.
I did think of that, and it's been mentioned before. I just didn't know what the rules would be or if they'd let someone actually gay pretend to be interested in the opposite sex on there though not in real life. What would be the ultimate shocker is if he made the move on one of the new guys from Casa Amor if he was bi. I feel like they're not bold enough for that, but if they're going for shock factor..

Reactions: 1

Speaking of that, it looks that it's possible that Curtis is gay, could it be that they have him on anyways without knowing that? In the Facebook profile someone found for him a few pages back, what did it say he preferred? That part was cut off for me. Surely producers would know, and he wouldn't be allowed to go on and fake it with a girl. I just wonder about him truly, because... View attachment 26466View attachment 26467
I think he wants a bit of Tommy’s tackle

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is my first year ever watching love island and I’m hooked! So glad I can read everyone’s opinions on here you guys crack me up [emoji38]

I’m totally loving Maura, she’s hilarious.
I was loving Amy and cutis but now I’m totally over them, sooo boring and kinda stuck up. You can tell Amy has never had a relationship she acts like a 12 year old would. She also looks like she’s aged 20 years in the sun and he’s obviously been enjoying the free food. (I say this and I would look haggard and fat compared to all of them [emoji23]).

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.