Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ovie is soooo dreamy. Wonder if he’a into chubby 30 something Mums.... asking for a friend..👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The fact Michael couldn’t hug her when she was crying cos he made her feel like tit or at the end of the conversation is so telling.

Reactions: 8
She told OK!: "I had therapy 12 times in the villa – but I've come out stronger. I deserve a man who loves me for who I am."

Amy added that she now has a bodyguard to look after her whenever she leaves home because her newfound fame means she is mobbed by fans.

The star repeatedly broke down in tears on Love Island and later revealed she had been in a “very horrible place” during her final week.

However, she has praised Love Island’s care team and said she would continue to see the show’s counsellors in the coming months

Ok I’m gonna say it.
Anyone who needed 12 rounds with the therapist should have been asked to leave.
Personally I think anyone who fancies Curtis should be sent for an emergency assessment (not just because he’s a twit, But also because he says “ladies” 🤢)
But seriously, he wasn’t her long term boyfriend 🤦‍♀️ Her reaction (if real) was extreme for a tv show. 😐
I assumed she was being paid to be so....delicate and emotional 😬 and to have such bad taste.
Obviously I hope she’s ok bla bla 😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂
I suspect she was asked to leave

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if I’ll never think anyone is good enough for Ovie (although Amber 100% is) but Harley is NOT the one. I felt like a jealous ex watching their date, she was awful, and I hate the thought of him showing her any interest when she came across as fame hungry and false.

On the other hand I liked India and thought her and Chris went well together. He was really funny tonight and she obviously has something about her.

Was listening to Lucie in the love island podcast today and she came across really well, funny and confident. The opposite of her snivelling the last few weeks in the show. It reminded me of why I liked her at the start before all her spark turned into moping around after Tommy.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else start cussing Michael when he left amber crying on the sofa then go oh ok and calm down when he came back with tissue? 😄
Yeah 😂😂😂

I can actually see these two getting together outside. I really hope amber doesn’t as he’s such a prick.

Curtis, still hate him. Why does he speak like he’s a 80 year old grandad from the 50s
“What a nice young lady’ duck off curtis. Pantomime instead of Strictly

No way Maura actually likes him she’s just like a dog on heat. Was desperate to meet the new lad when she found out amber was going on a date

Reactions: 3
Belle and Anton just don't suit at all. Worst couple ever this year.
Neither do Maura and Curtis. The way Maura is acting possessive over Curtis is really annoying.
It's boring how Molly and Tommy are obviously going to win.
I actually like Jordan and Anna together.
I like Chris, he is quite funny.
I feel sorry for Amber, she does have real feelings for Michael.

Reactions: 5
Anyone know where I can watch series 3? Kem and Chris series?
Should be on Hulu, that's where I watched it.

Michael still wasn't right. He couldn't even hug her, he's turned SO weird. Day by day it gets worse as he's turned into more of a robot than Curtis.

I wonder if Curtis is actually into Maura because all he seems to be able to tell girls is that they're lovely.. talented etc and if he REALLY needs to step it up he'll be like " you looked hot, that was sexy" but it never seems sincere. Idk, confused all around. The most into anything I've seen him is when he gave a lap dance to Marvin.

I don't like either of these new girls, especially Harley. She doesn't seem sincere and I'm upset Ovie was on about hoping there's another date. Ugh, she's not good enough. I hate when guys or girls are like " Mums LOVE me".. oh shut up.

Chris is actually quite funny and I've changed my mind on him after the last unseen bits. He's just looking for a new girl to butter his crumpet!

I thought he just got up and left her there to cry at first I was fuming! 😂
Snap!!! I was like "i cant believe that f...in prick has just got up and walked away... Just hug the bloody girl" that went on for a few seconds and then he come back. I was like "ooooh"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How great would it be if the new blonde girl saw how much Molly wasn't into him so went to try steal him 👌 (I say blonde just because that's obviously Tommy's go-to in there)

Reactions: 2
Anyone think that Molly is getting bored of Tommy now and is just playing the waiting game? It’s just the way she stares into the distance when they are sitting together and she’s thinking about her new life on the outside with all her #gifted ads?

Reactions: 11
The state of the new girls.
Why do people who bleach their hair think orange is a good skin tone?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.