Love Island 2019 #2 šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to love Tommy and Molly but agree with you all now. They just seem so fake I canā€™t bare it. They literally havenā€™t had one bicker nor have any fun together?! When they were in the hideaway it just looked awkward and fair enough they donā€™t want to have sex on TV but there was no rubbing up against each other under the quilts like you would when you really fancy someone... literally both lay there like robots moving their lips šŸ˜‚

Anyway donā€™t really like any of them this year. Amber and Ovie for me at the moment too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Used to love Tommy and Molly but agree with you all now. They just seem so fake I canā€™t bare it. They literally havenā€™t had one bicker nor have any fun together?! When they were in the hideaway it just looked awkward and fair enough they donā€™t want to have sex on TV but there was no rubbing up against each other under the quilts like you would when you really fancy someone... literally both lay there like robots moving their lips šŸ˜‚

Anyway donā€™t really like any of them this year. Amber and Ovie for me at the moment too!!
Yes it's so wierd how things change. I used to really like Tommy, never really sure of Molly tbh as when she entered she was so flaky ('I want someone tall, he's my type' about every new man eg Danny') that she seemed to settle for Tommy especially when she saw Lucie liked him. I think she briefly fancied him but now as you all said just has her eye on the prize. When I see them together I just cringe tbh. I've a feeling too Ovie and Amber could win - hope they do. The new girl has her eye on him - not surprised as he is so popular. If she genuinely likes him fair enough.

Reactions: 4
The new guy looks hot, but with two weeks left all these newbies really need to make big moves.

Still not sure I can be bothered watching, until Maura is gunning for Curtis or Molly realises the tide is turning.
Screenshot_20190716-095652.jpg

Reactions: 1
I dont like Michael but the way Joanna grabbed his face was out of order!

Think Mollieā€™s gonna get a shock when Amber & Ovie win [emoji23] (if theyre still coupled up at the end [emoji1693])
She seems to think her and Tommy have got it in the bag but sheā€™s like the villa sniper! Going round trying to take out all the other couples.
Thats the only reason she wanted to keep Joanna in over Michael [emoji2278]
I really don't think ITV2 want Amber & Ovie winning

As a Love Island obsessed watcher. I listen to the podcast and everytime they mention Ovie & Amber they add "but its not friend island"

So?
Why can't 2 friends win? The love they for Ā£25k each will last longer than Mollie Mae and Tommy

Youtubers Ain't Sh*t but Hoes and Tricks

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t understand why theyā€™re bringing more in this late. Itā€™s basically a holiday for them (and Michael) now šŸ˜
Iā€™m heading over to the US version soon šŸ˜†
Although il see this through until the end I half want a refund for my hours wasted

Reactions: 2
How late was it they brought in Jamie (ended up with Camilla) and another lad? The new one would have to have an amazing bond with Amber as she is the only single girl I could see the public caring enough about to make it worth his while. No one cares if he couples up with Francesca. No new girl will want Michael as he is toxic. They'll focus on Ovie and Anton.

How late was it they brought in Jamie (ended up with Camilla) and another lad? The new one would have to have an amazing bond with Amber as she is the only single girl I could see the public caring enough about to make it worth his while. No one cares if he couples up with Francesca. No new girl will want Michael as he is toxic. They'll focus on Ovie and Anton.
Absolute joke is tommy and mollie win as thatā€™s been set up from day one.

Same happened with jack and Dani last year, donā€™t believe for one minute they were actually that into each other

The more I think about the Michael and Amber incident last night, the more I'm riled! Hoping she's thought about it now and she rips him a new one! Her feelings are blocking her from standing up for herself

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m just about done with this series. The weighted favouritism towards Curtis (why? Heā€™s a slimy narcissist) and Tommy and Molly (no scripted tests put their way) is getting on my tits!

I love Ovie, hands down the best in there. I swing back and forth with Amber depending on whether sheā€™s with Anna or Ovie. The others are all meh and I couldnā€™t care less if they stay or go.

I think if curtis and maura really hit it off, then they will be new contenders. I'm just not convinced they really like each other. She is pure entertainment and would be my reason to vote for them to win.

They brought Paul in (who coupled up with Scottish Laura) really late last year too didnā€™t they? Does it normally end on a Sunday or Monday? Either way, there must only be about 12 or 13 days left until the finale, so these newbies realllllly need to get grafting!

I think if curtis and maura really hit it off, then they will be new contenders. I'm just not convinced they really like each other. She is pure entertainment and would be my reason to vote for them to win.
I believe the Metro body language woman

- Curtis is a plot line for Maura
- She isn't really shy around him, but knows she shouldn't scare him too quickly
- She even comments his best connection has been with Tommy [emoji23]

Youtubers Ain't Sh*t but Hoes and Tricks

I wonder if they will do the lie detector this year?? Although it would probably be rigged. But it would be really interesting (if it wasnā€™t rigged lol).
I donā€™t think molly is into tommy
I donā€™t think anton and belle are a good match
I donā€™t think Curtis is into Maura
Michael should just piss off now and take Francesca and Chris with him
Jordan should dump Anna and get together with Amber.
Ovie should just win by himself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if they will do the lie detector this year?? Although it would probably be rigged. But it would be really interesting (if it wasnā€™t rigged lol).
I thought I heard they won't do the lie detector after the Jeremy Kyle debacle. I agree with all the rest of your points. Molly is as fake as they come.

I donā€™t think they are because of all the backlash over suicides think they said before this season

How boring is it this year though.. itā€™s a right mess! I donā€™t really care who wins.. and Iā€™ve never said that before.. itā€™s just shite this time šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼

I donā€™t understand why theyā€™re bringing more in this late. Itā€™s basically a holiday for them (and Michael) now šŸ˜
Iā€™m heading over to the US version soon šŸ˜†
Although il see this through until the end I half want a refund for my hours wasted
Oooh where can I find it?
The new guy looks hot, but with two weeks left all these newbies really need to make big moves.

Still not sure I can be bothered watching, until Maura is gunning for Curtis or Molly realises the tide is turning.
View attachment 28556
Jeez, is he on the same filter as Mrs cheesy wotsit meldrum? šŸ˜‚

ā€œShe told OK!: "I had therapy 12 times in the villa ā€“ but I've come out stronger. I deserve a man who loves me for who I am."

Amy added that she now has a bodyguard to look after her whenever she leaves home because her newfound fame means she is mobbed by fans.

The star repeatedly broke down in tears on Love Island and later revealed she had been in a ā€œvery horrible placeā€ during her final week.

However, she has praised Love Islandā€™s care team and said she would continue to see the showā€™s counsellors in the coming monthsā€

Ok Iā€™m gonna say it.
Anyone who needed 12 rounds with the therapist should have been asked to leave.
Personally I think anyone who fancies Curtis should be sent for an emergency assessment (not just because heā€™s a twit, But also because he says ā€œladiesā€ šŸ¤¢)
But seriously, he wasnā€™t her long term boyfriend šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Her reaction (if real) was extreme for a tv show. šŸ˜
I assumed she was being paid to be so....delicate and emotional šŸ˜¬ and to have such bad taste.
Obviously I hope sheā€™s ok bla bla šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.