Love Island 2019 #2 ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm bored of seeing Joannas face ๐Ÿค” honestly, how can Michael sit there and say he's happy with her. All she ever does is witch about Amber and attempts to stop Michael talking to Amber. Now who's the childish one?

I can see him trying to crawl back to Amber if Joanna goes. Honestly can't see him telling Joanna to stay and he'll leave. I hope that meme comes true now lol. The one where it say Amber and Michael win the 50k, she keeps it and says dead ting ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Whys Belle all of a sudden got balls?? If she wasn't happy with Anton then she should have been clear enough about it. Have it out properly instead of childish little snipes.

Still rooting for Maura and Curtis. Even if he's not into women, they're a great pair. I loved seeing the other side to them Saturday night.

After sun ๐Ÿ™ˆ Marvin makes me cringe. He sounds like a jealous school boy!! Amy with her sarky comments. I never warmed to Amy after her actions towards Lucie in the beginning. She's a bit of a slippery one to me!

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think belle looks like a skinny Gemma Collins?

Itโ€™s what each other would look like if they slimmer/fatter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There's very little enjoyment anymore as it's so manipulated and fixed.
I'm not even sure why I'm still watching.
I hope Michael walks tbh.

Reactions: 5
I find it so odd the way everyone is so eager to see Michael and Amber back together. Other couples in the past have split/moved on and nobody ever seemed to be this assed ๐Ÿ˜‚ ofc itโ€™s because the producers are setting it up like this.. everyone telling Michael they see a better connection with amber and the build up to amber telling Michael how she feels. Do they even still talk? We never see it if they do. What does amber still see in Michael when heโ€™s persistently binning her off. She doesnโ€™t strike me as the kinda person to give someone a second chance when they basically humiliated her in front of everyone ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 4
Joanna will go but what the producers are pushing for, is will Michael do what Samira did last year and follow voluntarily, if he stays heโ€™ll no doubt crack on again with Amber.

Reactions: 1
I don't think anyone would be happy to see Amber and Michael recouple when it's so blatantly been staged by the producers.

Reactions: 6
I don't think anyone would be happy to see Amber and Michael recouple when it's so blatantly been staged by the producers.
Amber would be a fool to get back with him, after the way he's treated her! Don't know why she still bothers with him!

Reactions: 8
I can see Michale doing the same as Rykard & leaving with joanna! I still donโ€™t see the spark between them. Maybe itโ€™ll blossom out or that environment. If I was amber I wouldnโ€™t want to try again anyways

Molly-Mae wanting to save Joanna. ๐Ÿค”
Is that because she genuinely likes her... or to get rid of the competition if Michael should get back with Amber.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else think belle looks like a skinny Gemma Collins?

Itโ€™s what each other would look like if they slimmer/fatter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Yip, as soon as she walked in and spoke I said try to my other half!

1st look looks pretty dull tonight, they don't half drag the story lines out do they? I don't think I'll bother tonight but will watch a couple episodes together instead this week see if it gets any better again๐Ÿ˜Š

All I want is Amber with Ovie. The freaking infectious laugh they give each other and the way he was stood behind her last night, they just look a true pair together. I think he can handle her fiery side because I don't think she'd be trying to control what he does like Anna would have, and I think his maturity would bring a lot to the table. They have SO much respect for each other, I do believe maybe something will develop... maybe it's just wishful thinking.

I do NOT want to see her back with Michael, ever. I like him okay as a guy just not with her, he's already messed her over and I may be in the minority, but I think his actions in the days and weeks following the dumping have been worse than when he actually recoupled. He's so half-assed about it, and acts not bothered by her but he is. If he had the decency, he would be honest with both girls AND himself and chat to them both and leave it up in the air and let them know he didn't want to hurt either by being so full on with just one, and not being genuine. It'd be like taking back a snake...I don't believe it's what she really wants.

Do we think Francesca will crack on with Anton now that he and Belle are basically done?
Belle looked like she was already willing to give him another chance at the end of the cliffhanger though. So much for sticking to her guns.

Reactions: 4
Got her botox topped up so she doesn't look as jaded anymore ๐Ÿ‘Œ reminds me of Zara last year with the boob job
Amy looks nothing like Amy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

5E6FEB52-A3FF-4267-850B-79FB80EE79AC.jpeg

So glad โ€œAmanda the child care assistant and part time checkout girl from Cornwallโ€ got her chance to shine and find love ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I just saw the first look on twitter. Molly is a SNAKE, the way she said " I wanna save Joanna because I feel the trust hasn't been broken by her" or something like that. She doesn't want Michael to stay because of the chance of getting back with Amber and them winning.

This last week has made it so clear she's trying to ruin other couples. And as she sits and listens to the woes of others, she doesn't actually look concerned at all, because she's right where she wants to be. Also, her laugh and other facets remind me of Zoella and I f^cking hate it.

Reactions: 10
I just saw the first look on twitter. Molly is a SNAKE, the way she said " I wanna save Joanna because I feel the trust hasn't been broken by her" or something like that. She doesn't want Michael to stay because of the chance of getting back with Amber and them winning.

This last week has made it so clear she's trying to ruin other couples. And as she sits and listens to the woes of others, she doesn't actually look concerned at all, because she's right where she wants to be. Also, her laugh and other facets remind me of Zoella and I f^cking hate it.
Never liked her.... ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.