Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think, casting my mind back, Anton said a while ago that Molly was playing a game and had her eye on the prize. There has no actual beef between them. As far as I remember.

Reactions: 5
Am I missing something between Anton and Molly and why he doesn't like her? I feel totally blank-minded right now but I must have not heard/ seen something important.
He sees her for the game she's playing I think. He's made a couple of digs at her that she's not actually that interested in Tommy after his "made your bed lye in it". He does hold back and say he's not going to talk about it more, but wish he did. Probably the only one there that's likable.

• Heart
Do love me some continuity errors 😆 did anyone else see Molly still had her rollers in when she was leaving the villa but she has them out at the club

This is total rubbish tonight 'at the club', biggest crock of scripted tit.

Reactions: 4
I've given up on the show and was just tuning in for aftersun. The only two I care about - Melvin and George don't even look like they get actual booted treatment and are just like family members sat at a table 🤣

I’m definitely in the minority based on twitter, but I was on team Anton there - I thought Belle was massively OTT.

Can’t wait to see what happens tomorrow night with Michael and Joanna.

Reactions: 9
People online NOT happy if this pic is true...

I’m definitely in the minority based on twitter, but I was on team Anton there - I thought Belle was massively OTT.

I'm the same, if was actually like she'd had a personality transplant! Don't get me wrong, he said something stupid (best kisser) without thinking but really? OTT fishwife I thought. 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 3
People online NOT happy if this pic is true...

I'm the same, if was actually like she'd had a personality transplant! Don't get me wrong, he said something stupid (best kisser) without thinking but really? OTT fishwife I thought. 🤔
I thought she looked like the same girl 🙀

• Wow

Same, Belle showed herself up going over the top with that rant 🙈

Think we all know that Michaels gonna stay and its see ya later Joanna 👋🏽👋🏽

It was rigged so Curtis and Maura were immune as there’s no way they would be safe in public vote (did they have an option to be voted for?) 🙄 rigged so Joanna gets dumped 🙄 rigged so more “will they wont they” drama between Amber and Michael 🙄

What a pile of tit.

Reactions: 9
George and Marvin on after sun 🤦‍♀️😂
Why did these two get dumped.

I know I keep saying I’m over this show, yet at the same time I’m ALL over this show 😏
But I’m annoyed HOW staged this all is now.
Can they just finish it now, let Tommy arrange his nightclub PA’s and let Mollie chose her gifted ASOS Haul items.

Reactions: 4
After sun was great tonight and George and Marvin were hilarious!
Amy looked lovely with her new hair, hopefully she’ll upgrade her veneers soon.
Lucie seemed different, seemed like she got a bit of her spark back, although she was re-writing history I thought, downplaying the her and Tommy stuff.

Anton makes my skin crawl. He is honestly the most unfunny try hard creep, he reminds me of that uncle you have in your family that annoys the tit out of everyone trying to be funny constantly but hasn’t got an ounce of humour in his body.

I seen everyone warming to him in the second week or so over Twitter and I really can’t see it at all. Thinking of his wax work face now is making me cringe too much.

Ovie's faces during the whole Anton/ Belle mess were everything. My husband even started watching after he saw Ovie tonight. No surprise they set it up so everybody's s* blew up at the club, after all they were only like 5 inches from each others' group. I saw what made Belle upset but Anton's just blunt like that and in his somewhat childlike mind I think he thought what he was about to say was sweet, and I agree with others her reactions were a bit OTT. I did love when Anton was like " right, I'm just gonna go and tell her she's not the person I thought she was" and Curtis sticks his hand and and goes " wait, no, you shouldn't say that". HAH.

I don't know why Michael couldn't have at least thanked Amber for letting him know and being honest, he just sat there so awkwardly. I wish they'd quit parading, him and Joanna..

Obv we know that Michael will probably be left. At least if they're gonna do this why wouldn't they pick a couple who was equally liked, where there was some actual suspense?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.