Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts?
Millie is looking for her "I don't have a soundcloud but........” moment then 😏
Stick to throwing shade on twitter and @‘ing boohoo and Love island girls 😐
What does she get from selling this to the mirror. Tacky

I'm quite interested to see what AJ has to say tomorrow on AfterSun.
He'll be excited to see Caroline again! 🤣
Caroline is like a witch permanently in heat 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
anyone else find the unseen bits programme better than what they show during the week?
Honestly yeah 🤣 I remember thinking the same last year.
I enjoyed tonight’s just to see the Craig David/Anton “unseen clips”
Jesus that lad would have dumped belle in a minute if he could have chosen Craig
😆 I don’t know which of those 2 I’m more embarrassed for.
Craig with his audience of 12 or Anton wetting himself with excitement

Reactions: 7
The freaking unseen bits... are the best part of this whole franchise. Ovie, the Harry Potter quoting, knocking each other off stools, Anton fangirling, charades, Amber actually discussing snacks with George, Curtis's story with Maura and Lucie and Ovie just lying there with a sleep mask on. I just can't.

I wish the whole season was just a tad bit of drama and mostly these same hysterical moments that form out of sheer boredom.

I can't believe how well Curtis and Maura actually do get on. Their whole acting out the scenes of the Grinch shows them in a light that we literally would have never seen if not for the unseen eps. And Chris, although I still don't care for him, did fit into the villa like Maura said when she picked him better than I ever thought. So revealing, they are.

Reactions: 9
Unseen bits..the bits that have been mentioned plus Ovie & the hair products 😂

Even with the unseen bits still think Tommy n Molly may /fireman n Flapper not genuine. 🤔

Reactions: 2
I've not been watching them but feel I need to now.
The main show has been so dull, anything is an improvement but you definitely see more of the interaction and conversations when not forced and scripted. It must be such a boring environment though. 😂

Reactions: 2
My fave parts out of this week's unseen bits

Ambers convo re. Crisps
Ovie and hair products 😂 why's he such a natural comedian
Ovie and swimming lessons with ians commentary "it's ok no deep end is deep enough for you" 😂😂
Harry Potter acting.. I sat and agreed about the death curse not being said
Maura and Curtis grinch scenes
And i find Chris quite amusing. That walk at dinner 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
My fave parts out of this week's unseen bits

Ambers convo re. Crisps
Ovie and hair products 😂 why's he such a natural comedian
Ovie and swimming lessons with ians commentary "it's ok no deep end is deep enough for you" 😂😂
Harry Potter acting.. I sat and agreed about the death curse not being said
Maura and Curtis grinch scenes
And i find Chris quite amusing. That walk at dinner 😂😂😂
Honestly the Saturday show is so underrated and it really shows how much of what happens in the weekday show is edited to fit the narrative they want to push,
I feel they only show Maura being a little hussy 😐 still don’t like her when she’s being normal mind 😂
That tit about tommy/mollie/toy/be my girlfriend took over so much of the main show because they want to push them as a couple.
I’d rather see the crisp conversation or Maura spitting out a non dead fly 🤣
Ovie is the only good thing to come from this series.

Amber and Ovie need to stay together and win.

Reactions: 6
Honestly the Saturday show is so underrated and it really shows how much of what happens in the weekday show is edited to fit the narrative they want to push,
I feel they only show Maura being a little hussy 😐 still don’t like her when she’s being normal mind 😂
That tit about tommy/mollie/toy/be my girlfriend took over so much of the main show because they want to push them as a couple.
I’d rather see the crisp conversation or Maura spitting out a non dead fly 🤣
Ovie is the only good thing to come from this series.

Amber and Ovie need to stay together and win.
I forgot about the fly 😂😂😂😂

Molly has basically won this with her 2 million gained followers, she can now get 20k a campaign for nasty girl and their Polly cotton wares and not the 200 she used to get. Obviously not even 2m watch the show..

I hope Anton really goes to drag her for what her real game plan is.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone been watching Love Island US?

It’s a bit jarring hearing the same theme song, same music and same camera shots but then hearing American accents. It’s really confusing my brain. But other than that I’ve actually been enjoying it. There’s is a lot of funny, genuine conversations which is what I feel this years UK one is lacking. Like you have all been saying, the ‘best bits’ show has all the islanders personalities and funny moments but the actual show is all fabricated conversions and scripted drama and it’s getting so dull and boring.

Ovie occasionally saves the day with some funny song, dance move or saying... or just sitting there in his bucket hat.

But yeah anyways back to my point, has anyone been watching Love Island US?

Molly-Mae is so two faced, it's pissing me off. Sitting down with Tommy saying "if that's me, we'd be done right now" but then when she talks to Belle, she says "oh well, I thought it was quite funny"?? She has a game plan to ruin other couples and any time she chats with other girls, I get annoyed 🙈 Please tell me it's not just me that sees her game

Reactions: 6
Has anyone been watching Love Island US?

It’s a bit jarring hearing the same theme song, same music and same camera shots but then hearing American accents. It’s really confusing my brain. But other than that I’ve actually been enjoying it. There’s is a lot of funny, genuine conversations which is what I feel this years UK one is lacking. Like you have all been saying, the ‘best bits’ show has all the islanders personalities and funny moments but the actual show is all fabricated conversions and scripted drama and it’s getting so dull and boring.

Ovie occasionally saves the day with some funny song, dance move or saying... or just sitting there in his bucket hat.

But yeah anyways back to my point, has anyone been watching Love Island US?

I watch it, but even though I'm in the US I usually don't till the day later because it's not as pressing and I don't look forward to it like the UK version. I feel the editing isn't as good and it's more boring to me even though they have done quite a few challenges already. Time will tell though!!

Molly has basically won this with her 2 million gained followers, she can now get 20k a campaign for nasty girl and their Polly cotton wares and not the 200 she used to get. Obviously not even 2m watch the show..

I hope Anton really goes to drag her for what her real game plan is.

Am I missing something between Anton and Molly and why he doesn't like her? I feel totally blank-minded right now but I must have not heard/ seen something important. I'm glad there's a few people in there who aren't chummy with her because someone needs to call her on it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.