Love Island 2019 #2 šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im hoping Curtis will go with Maura at the end .
I agree. I hope they go off my screen and never come back.
None of these ā€œcouplesā€ will last.
Molly might get a few sponsored youtube hauls out of it but the rest will go the same way as all failed reality tv stars.
Turning on the Christmas lights in some Random Town where a slightly more popular cat who lives in the village is their only competition... but wasnā€™t available.

Reactions: 6
I'm so so close to done with this scripted nonsense, but I just can't let go because I like a few of the islanders too much and I've gotten this far.

Molly is being a tit stirring b lately, and they must have put her up to it ( I think?) and as soon as Anton wrote the number down, I KNEW that's what the shocked faces were gonna be about. It's obviously so set up. Hell.... I don't want to believe Anton is the f^ckboy they're making him out to be but I know they "needed" some drama with him and Belle. Tommy seems much more mature than Molly, that's one of the many reasons I don't like them together. I don't like her. I feel like he only told her because she genuinely thought he flirted with someone.

I love that Jordan tried not to say anything, and it's not because he's not " being real" it's better that he waits and lets Anton tell it, because he KNOWS Anna as much as the rest of the girls and that they'll tit stir. TBH Amber's had some remarks that weren't great, but by far, she's not just stirred up crap for the sake of it. So people talking about her age really showing aren't all right.

Ugh.

And can Amber and Ovie please work? I think they friendzoned each other too fast, because they're my favorite couple to watch and they're not even a couple in that sense.

Curtis is ridiculous. "That's what a massage just involves". THEN DON'T DO IT!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It's all so staged.
The girls could barely keep a straight face even before the "secret" was revealed, including Belle.
Also the forced tiff between Anna and Jordan which of course is a prelude to them being in the bottom two couples on Sunday!
Jordan will get the boot after Anna's mates save her... she'll recouple with the much more popular Ovie so that she gets kept in.
Joanna will also be dumped so that we can have the totally not set-up reconciliation between Amber and Michael.

Reactions: 2
I know its scripted and fake but i'm still hanging on in there. I'm a bit behind the newbies have just came into the villa! What on earth is with his hair? X

I'm so done with this show. Anton isn't even taking digs at Molly anymore and I don't care about any of them.

The highlight of this week was Melvin telling amber he didn't like her, she's damaged, she fancies him and he used to be a fuckboi. Thats the cringe I want. Have downloaded the us version to catch up over the weekend.
Can you please point me in the direction of where I can download it.

Reactions: 1
Joanna: The other day I was imagining what our kids would look like

Michael face [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Aha yes that was so funny.
I agree with other people Francesca is annoying - she pulls so many stupid faces I find her unwatchable.
Anna sulking and pouting like a big baby is pathetic. Even Jordan looked hacked off with her.
The supermarket scene was beyond embarrassing.
Still love Ovie. Come on Amber - wake up to what is in front of you.
Last night's was the worst episode so far as that stupid phone number thing was so predictable.
Still hanging in there mainly because of Ovie tbh. Genuinely charismatic lovely man.

Aha yes that was so funny.
I agree with other people Francesca is annoying - she pulls so many stupid faces I find her unwatchable.
Anna sulking and pouting like a big baby is pathetic. Even Jordan looked hacked off with her.
The supermarket scene was beyond embarrassing.
Still love Ovie. Come on Amber - wake up to what is in front of you.
Last night's was the worst episode so far as that stupid phone number thing was so predictable.
Still hanging in there mainly because of Ovie tbh. Genuinely charismatic lovely man.

The supermarket scene was embarrassing for so many reasons

1. The montages & Tommys "Spanish"
2. Anton giving his no to the cashier (obviously set up by the producers)
3. The fact they even used 3rd party people as props for "Drama"
4. The argument Jordan and Anna had because of it (really??)

When Anna was arguing with Jordan all I could think of was this gif

Oh and to add

"I could just imagine their curly hair and Louis Vuitton backpack"

Joanna sounds like she just wants a mixed races baby. Her fetish behaviours are showing

Reactions: 9
I don't understand the big fascination with Ovie. He seems ok and hasn't really done anything too annoying unlike most of the others, so relatively speaking he seems ok but nothing special.

What am I missing? Everyone seems to rave about him so I'm guessing it's just me!

(Haven't watched last night's yet so maybe that's a game changer?! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø )

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t like molly and tommy.... I find him very strange.... like he says the right things but I donā€™t see the emotion behind them!! I just donā€™t see chemistry between them!
Michael and Joanna.... why?? Whereā€™s the chemistry? Whereā€™s the touching and the fun and laughter??
Anna... canā€™t stand her.... sheā€™s so immature and just likes an argument!
Anton... thereā€™s no way he would have really given his number to that girl... I donā€™t meant to sound nasty but she wasnā€™t pretty at all and I donā€™t think anton would have fancied her!
Maura... sheā€™s just pissing me off now, asking for a massage in front of the new girl and saying she hasnā€™t liked anyone else.... does she think everyoneā€™s forgotten about her throwing herself at tommy??
Amber and Ovie... she seems to light up around him, would be nice if they gave it a shot
Dunno if Iā€™ve missed anyone but if I have itā€™s because they arenā€™t very memorable lol

Reactions: 4
I hope Curtis choses Maura. She will lead him a merry dance (pardon the pun) and it will serve him jolly well right.

Maura... sheā€™s just pissing me off now, asking for a massage in front of the new girl and saying she hasnā€™t liked anyone else.... does she think everyoneā€™s forgotten about her throwing herself at tommy??
I feel like everyone had forgotten about how Maura was when she first joined the villa especially Molly.

Reactions: 9
I don't understand the big fascination with Ovie. He seems ok and hasn't really done anything too annoying unlike most of the others, so relatively speaking he seems ok but nothing special.

What am I missing? Everyone seems to rave about him so I'm guessing it's just me!

(Haven't watched last night's yet so maybe that's a game changer?! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø )
No last night wasn't a game changer (really really dull). I like Ovie very much but it is possibly in comparison with the rest of them. He seems very kind and funny and never ever bitchy. Low bar to set I know. I like the way he just seems to get on with his own stuff, dancing, chilling, sort of in a world of his own. Just a really nice man.
I'm a bit sad I have gone off Tommy completely. He naivety was once charming but now just bloody irritating. Is anybody really that stupid? And he and Molly are just getting on my nerves now.
Maura has been disappointing too though always entertaining.
Still watching but getting a bit disillusioned.

Yip, I'm just going through the habit motions watching now. It's been pretty crap this year. Too much fakery and scripted and I actually now don't care about any of them though I think ovie is a character and though I like Anton he was more interested single! There's not one couple that are genuine. I'm beginning to think the whole show has had it's day tbh. Last year turned out to be one big fake contract for each couple don't see this being any different.

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.