Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yawn, Maura being petty about another girl. She does make me laugh with her bitchiness, but I can’t believe she would go near Curtis after how he treated Amy.

Reactions: 6
I just love Ovie 😍
He’s the only reason I’m still watching 🤣
He’s the best thing in there 🥰

He reminds me of Usain Bolt.
So laid back and bleeping gorgeous 😍

Im old enough to be his mam but ffs I sooo would 🙄😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So guys, my bags are officially packed and I'm off to claim Ovie 😍🤣

Anton and Jordan surprised me on that challenge!
The girls looked amazing, that was the most I've laughed the entire series.
Which boy do we think is getting dumped?
Someone tell me Ovie will be fine because he'll be picked by new girl or amber?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So guys, my bags are officially packed and I'm off to claim Ovie 😍🤣

Anton and Jordan surprised me on that challenge!
The girls looked amazing, that was the most I've laughed the entire series.
Which boy do we think is getting dumped?
Someone tell me Ovie will be fine because he'll be picked by new girl or amber?
I think Marvin will be dumped. I really hope someone picks Ovie - can’t see him leave already 😍 Will be so funny if Curtis is dumped, he’s such a slime ball 🤮
Oh & I think Maura should win (on her own!) just because she’s been the most entertaining 🤣 even tho I can’t believe she likes Curtis!!

Reactions: 5
Ovie Is definitely the only good thing to come out of this series 😐
I don’t care how entertaining she is i’d have pushed Maura in “dat” pool by now.
And I refuse to believe she fancies Curtis at all. At all.
AT ALL.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Swear down if Ovie gets booted out tomorrow Im complaining to Ofsted, the UN, Piers Morgan, Phil & Holly every fucker 🤷🏽‍♀️

I’ll do a naked, dirty protest 🙄

He’s the only good thing about this year!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Predictions for the recoupling?

Wonder what Amber & Francesca will do.
I reckon Amber will go for Chris just because the girls were urging her to get to know him. I think Francesca will go for Ovie (as Maura will take Curtis). Leaving Marvin to be dumped

Reactions: 4
Marvin is going to be dumped. He hasn’t bonded with the girls or the guys and you can see the sky looks they all give each other when he attempts to join in.

I think Michael still has a thing for Amber.

New guy is playing games, I think he is into Molly more than Maura.

Curtis and Maura’s snog was cringe.

New girl is very pretty and should go for Ovie. Curtis is flattered by the fact that Maura’s magic vagina is paying him all the attention after being in a less than sexually charged half relationship with Amy.

• Haha
The boys during the dancing were hysterical, jumping so fast off the benches that it was like people escaping a round booth in a restaurant on FIRE. Ovie's face, Michael's face, Tommy jumping like a monkey. I replayed it like 15 times. I was in tears over Jordan's novel and Moby Dick line... still can't get over it. Quite like Jordan, for whatever reasons, I just like the guy.

Curtis and the samba... dear GOD, I couldn't hold it in, just like everyone else.

I think Michael is too insistent to Joanna that she's "wowed" him when he's not proven anything, I really think he doesn't feel for her like he's trying to convince himself he is for whatever reason. The dancing was telling about him, I just don't get how he can act like he never liked Amber and he isn't bothered when she's around.

I think Joanna would be a better fit for Ovie. I think she's mature and seems a bit boring but if paired with Ovie, maybe it would bring out better humor/ fun.

I literally can't believe Maura is so into Curtis.. or so we're led to believe. What else are they gonna have, of a connection? it's still just plain weird. And I'm always going to hate him. Why would we be ok with most our favorite girl with the guy we wish was dumped tomorrow.

Marvin is going to be dumped. He hasn’t bonded with the girls or the guys and you can see the sky looks they all give each other when he attempts to join in.

I think Michael still has a thing for Amber.

New guy is playing games, I think he is into Molly more than Maura.

Curtis and Maura’s snog was cringe.

New girl is very pretty and should go for Ovie. Curtis is flattered by the fact that Maura’s magic vagina is paying him all the attention after being in a less than sexually charged half relationship with Amy.
Agree Marvin will probably go

Molly will pick Tommy
Anna will pick Jordan
Joanna will pick Michael
Maura will pick Curtis
Belle will pick Anton
Francesca will pick Ovie

I don't find Francesca that pretty. It's the duck lips. Very Essex look.

Reactions: 2
Agree Marvin will probably go

Molly will pick Tommy
Anna will pick Jordan
Joanna will pick Michael
Maura will pick Curtis
Belle will pick Anton
Francesca will pick Ovie

I don't find Francesca that pretty. It's the duck lips. Very Essex look.
Will Amber pick the new guy or Marvin? I know she doesn't like either particularly.

Sidenote: Ahhhhh I see why Jourdan & Danny are still masquerading as a couple. Thought he had a "connection" Areola

Also why does the girl in the back of the BoxPark pic look like Abracadabra? [emoji1787]

• Sick
Reactions: 3
All depends who chooses first but I think amber will choose ovie as they get on. Rather than be stuck with someone that makes her cringe ...or will she pick Michael if she goes before Joanna ?

All depends who chooses first but I think amber will choose ovie as they get on. Rather than be stuck with someone that makes her cringe ...or will she pick Michael if she goes before Joanna ?
I'm curious to see if she'd have Michael back again. I know she still has feelings, but what's with his animosity, STILL? I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of it. I feel like it's his way of trying to stick with his choice so as to not look like the whole thing was all for naught. And to maybe look like he doesn't have feelings still which is.. a weird way of showing it.

I can't see Amber with either Marvin or the new guy, the way she looks at them... says it ALLLLLLL. Love the no faking, it's hysterical how put off she is, but I don't think she can take it even on a friend basis.

I hope she doesn't end up with Michael though, because I like her too much now and he's been very slimey and still is, regarding her. He has some hilarious facial expression and funny jokes here and there, but he's not had a great track record with how he handles things.

Can you imagine Maura and Curtis in bed? yyyeeeeueugh. I still can't fathom.

Reactions: 1
Sidenote: Ahhhhh I see why Jourdan & Danny are still masquerading as a couple. Thought he had a "connection" Areola

Also why does the girl in the back of the BoxPark pic look like Abracadabra? [emoji1787]

Maybe it's more of a summer fling than a real thing 😅 they can still enjoy the romance after the villa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.