Love Island 2019 #2 🇬🇧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're all kinda dead to me, but love seeing the crappy ads the dumped people do along with their appearances in little towns. This is worse than spices or tooth whitening
Screenshot_20190711-103922.jpg

Hope Marvin doesn't go, him cracking on with amber was everything and I get the impression no one really likes him there. They'd be so annoyed if he stayed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Molly-influencer-Mae is pulling out all the stops on her quest.........
To be made into a gif.
It as forced as her love for Tommy.

36194F1A-0FC9-49F4-B16B-AF466D7BB927.jpeg

Twitter finally talking some sense!

B2C96773-AAAF-4C2D-AA7F-1C52B805B736.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
oooooh, yes! I kinda like the idea of Amber going before Joanna and picking Michael. That happened in the Aussie Love Island, when Cassidy picked Grant and snatched him from Tayla.

Reactions: 2
I think Michael still likes Amber. He liked her when she went into Casa Amor but as with Amy and Curtis the new girls told him that Amber was unpopular and coming across as 'childish' which he seized upon as his get-out clause. I think Joanna is a stunning girl tbh but don't get she and Michael have any fun. They just sit bitching and moaning about Amber. Them being mean about her crying last night 'it's so annoying' was a low point.

Hope amber wouldn’t get back with Michael regardless after the way he treated her and the way he speaks to her when Joanna is around. He’s not a nice person and if he still did have feelings for her he’s behaved disgustingly imo

Not much point watching really anymore, molly and tommy have already won haven’t they. They had since day one. It’s just dull.

Reactions: 3
Hope amber wouldn’t get back with Michael regardless after the way he treated her and the way he speaks to her when Joanna is around. He’s not a nice person and if he still did have feelings for her he’s behaved disgustingly imo

Not much point watching really anymore, molly and tommy have already won haven’t they. They had since day one. It’s just dull.
Oh yes I agree - I hope Amber would never get back with him. He has been horrible to and about her and has proved to be spineless. Tommy and Molly are so dull but will no doubt win. Only hope is Ovie finds love as he is so popular he could win whoever he is coupled up with. I wonder if the new ones have let on to the others how much he is liked outside.

oooooh, yes! I kinda like the idea of Amber going before Joanna and picking Michael. That happened in the Aussie Love Island, when Cassidy picked Grant and snatched him from Tayla.
THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST MOMENTS IN LOVE ISLAND HISTORY 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It was so good it deserves full CAPSLOCK

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope new girl Francesca chooses Curtis just to see Maura get a taste of her own medicine. She doesn’t think twice before going for what she wants until the shoe is on the other foot.

Amber should go for Ovie to piss the miniature ear one off.

I think Michael still likes Amber. He liked her when she went into Casa Amor but as with Amy and Curtis the new girls told him that Amber was unpopular and coming across as 'childish' which he seized upon as his get-out clause. I think Joanna is a stunning girl tbh but don't get she and Michael have any fun. They just sit bitching and moaning about Amber. Them being mean about her crying last night 'it's so annoying' was a low point.
This really pisses me off that either a. that's all they're actually talking about or b. that's all we're getting to see. Either way it's a low blow. It's not like the girl is over there crying in front of them trying to get attention, it was very secretive and she tried to hide it and was literally on the other side of the pool. They'd have to be watching her nonstop to know what she's doing.

Reactions: 1
Curtis is TOTALLY NOT INTO MAURA.

No matter how provocative she tries to be he bats it off and changes the subject

Reactions: 6
Yes!

Maura sitting there with a face like slapped arse is the highlight of the show!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Curtis gave me creepy vibes with his comment to Francesca about bold moves deserving rewards.
Everything he says is so weird.
He always calls them young ladies. It’s like he’s trying way to hard to be a gentleman but just sounds like a creepy uncle

Reactions: 18
Ovie and Amber to win. Ovie made me laugh with his reaction to being picked by Amber. They are the only couple I like

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ovie and Amber to win. Ovie made me laugh with his reaction to being picked by Amber. They are the only couple I like
YES!, I'm feeling the same now. Molly & Tommy are a bit too smug, Ovie is just a lovely guy. Maura on the clip from tomorrow asking Curtis to come into her bed when Francesca's asleep, she doesn't learn does she about what's appropriate and what's not.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.