Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely no one who has watched the show would date him? She must be nuts.
She can change him! It’ll be like beauty and the beast where their true love will transform him.

Just don’t go on too many dinner dates or have kids with him hun, if you put on a few pounds you’ll be dumped!

Reactions: 4
We’re still saying ‘ride or die’ are we? Interesting.
Wonder if he’s as religious as she is… ahem…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's Greek. I think good for her.

It was quite unfortunate how she reacted on the show. I definitely think that because the ring was his mother's and he said all those nice words to her she just felt pressured to say yes. I could see it on her face. She's probably a massive people pleaser. She seems like a nice person and the show definitely had some stuff scripted with the fact she went back to talk to Shayne and cause drama. Without that this season would've been (and still was) boring as heck! I'm sure not everything is improvised and they get told to make more of a show if they want to carry on being filmed.

Reactions: 6
He's Greek. I think good for her.

It was quite unfortunate how she reacted on the show. I definitely think that because the ring was his mother's and he said all those nice words to her she just felt pressured to say yes. I could see it on her face. She's probably a massive people pleaser. She seems like a nice person and the show definitely had some stuff scripted with the fact she went back to talk to Shayne and cause drama. Without that this season would've been (and still was) boring as heck! I'm sure not everything is improvised and they get told to make more of a show if they want to carry on being filmed.
That’s a really interesting take on her character.

I thought she seemed vain and struggled slightly in the pods as she’s clearly used to using her looks to attract men, demonstrated by her switching to ‘what are you wearing’ chats with Shayne when she felt competition from Natalie. Then leading with how sexual she is.

Obviously what we saw was heavily edited, but we didn’t see religion feature as a must-have in her life prior to her using it as an excuse with Kyle. I also think speaking with Shayne about how much she felt for him after she accepted Kyle’s proposal was out of order. She had no reason to say yes to Kyle aside from wanting to extend her exposure on the show and potentially get more time with Shayne. Knowing by saying yes she was accepting the mother’s ring should have made it easier, not harder to say no. Plus he was a voice behind a wall and she wouldn’t have had to face him. Saying yes, then trying to get Shayne to change his mind, going on honeymoon and doing a runner without telling Kyle - those are not the actions of a nice person in my opinion.

Often I find the defence of editing a bit of a cop out with some characters - like Shaina and Shake - because if you didn’t say vile things, stab people in the back or tit stir (even if egged on by the producers) then you wouldn’t have footage to be shown in the first place!

Reactions: 17
Please I am not diagnosing here so just a thought of mine (and I’ve not ever been in to drugs or around people on drugs so I can’t comment on that) but to me Shayne displays characteristics of ADHD. I have a neurodiverce child and I’m a teacher so I work with lots of young adults (and adults) who are on the spectrum or have various diagnosis. To me it seems like that, I don’t think he’s off his head on drugs like some people have commented on Instagram or other places. Am I alone in this though?
Have a teen with ADHD, was literally just saying this to my partner. From what I've learnt about if, and knowing them well, I think their dad has it undiagnosed and the way they are in an argument is the same - quick to attack, but also thinking if you're angry then of course you're going to act angry. Also that very sensitive and needing lots of assurance.

I thought maybe he was violent towards her, as we saw how he reacted when he failed to hit a baseball with the bat during the bachelor party. He threw the bat really aggressively and showed he has a real temper on him and is jealous when other people can do things better than him, especially if he deems them less than him ( Salvador was wearing fancy shoes and a suit and isn’t very sporty, but he managed to do it, which he mentioned).
They were definitely both super cagey about the nature of their argument.
Did anyone else see a red flag moment from Shayne when he was in the pod?
I believe it was when he rolled in all "whatareyouwearing?", expecting to hear "Oh youuu ... well, since you asked. I'm wearing fishing hip waders, granny panties, and a CROP-TOP!" ... thinking he was talking to Shaina, when it was Natalie.

That faux pas was galling enough, but what was worse was the little tantrum he had when he realized his blunder.
His anger at himself was something to see; I would worry about anyone else on the receiving end of it.
I think it was just some ripping up and throwing of paper, and some gnashing fist waving. Nothing extreme, but a tantrum, and a flag.

I am new here, so pardon me if this has been discussed.

The make-up and some of the camera angles were astonishingly bad, and did no favours to the cast, particularly, the women.
Natalie and Danielle were shot so brutally, at times.

Everyone looked as if they were concealing bruises! Was it just my tv?!

I finally realized who Danielle reminded me of. Not a dis to her, but in certain poorly angled shots ...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Deeptis Instagram story. Do we reckon the male driving is Sal or Kyle?😱 I feel like she has been seeing Kyle perhaps, she’s been careful not to show his face in that photo anyway!

Reactions: 1
It’s Kyle surely?

also her lipstick is annoying me, it’s all wibbly wobbly 😂

Reactions: 2
It’s Kyle surely?

That bugs me about peoples lipsticks too! Especially that sort of colour, it’s really unforgiving if it’s not perfect or near perfect.

Reactions: 2
It’s Kyle surely?

idk I think it could maybe be Sal. Deeps and him travelled with nick and Danielle and Jared and iyanna to the vegas wedding if the LIB super fans 🧐 I hope it is one of them that would be a great twist

Reactions: 1
Seems that Shayne has been hitching about her. She basically said he’s a liar, an aggressive drunk and was sexting other girls.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.