Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something like they’d never met any “girlfriends” before I think. It sounded pointed. It’s when they go and meet his family.
In fairness, I remember Lauren in S1 was in her 30s and had never introduced anyone to her parents before either.

Shake has 6 thousand followers…all the others have over 60k and Deepti has nearly 800,000! That’s gotta sting as he desperately keeps going on about how real he is and saying tit to keep stirring whilst the others just get on with life!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shake has 6 thousand followers…all the others have over 60k and Deepti has nearly 800,000! That’s gotta sting as he desperately keeps going on about how real he is and saying tit to keep stirring whilst the others just get on with life!
Omg ignore me,
I looked at the wrong ig! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw an article, didn't read it because CBA but the headline was basically Shake having a go at Nick Lachy for the reunion episode. I think playing up to the camera or something. He is something else! Quick question though, he's an only child and his family home was INSANE. Who needs that many bedrooms for three people?!

Reactions: 1
Just watched the reunion - Nick & Vanessa are terrible presenters, I know it’s been said before but they are not good at all
I found that the cast ran the reunion - not them. It was awful and at times I didn’t care to watch (was on phone) lol.

Anyone watched the Japanese one? I've just started and liking it so far. Don't even mind reading the subtitles. The women look so young and gorgeous.

Jeez am I the only one who hates the blue ticks? 🙄
I wish Instagram was a bit more stringent about who they give blue ticks too. Seems you can get one by just having your 5 minutes on a reality tv programme.

Reactions: 13
I wish Instagram was a bit more stringent about who they give blue ticks too. Seems you can get one by just having your 5 minutes on a reality tv programme.
Oh even parents of reality stars! 🙄

• Haha
I'm starting to wonder if Shake was playing the cleverest game of all. Everybody is still talking about him and they say there is no such thing as bad publicity. Maybe he set out to be he villian

Reactions: 9
Have you guys seen his? He is making a podcast Love is Blurry and apparently he's a life coach? Like helping people with self esteem??
Great, exactly what the world needed: another sigma incel podcast. Does being a veterinary don't pay enough? (It's really well paid in my country)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.