Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you guys seen his? He is making a podcast Love is Blurry and apparently he's a life coach? Like helping people with self esteem??
It’s textbook at the this point, misogynistic ugly, projecting, bitter men think they’re qualified to be podcast “hosts”

Reactions: 4
It's very modest and cute....so different from the US.
If you liked it, you might want to watch Terrace House. There was sadly a suicide in the last season, but a few seasons are still available. It's a bit of a dating show and a bit of slice of life show. It's very nice and comforting. (Reality tv)

OMG look at Notskinnybutnotfat's IG. She has a clip of a live Shake did where he claims the reason he and deepti didnt get on was that he came back to his house and found her and Shayne doing coke together. Said he felt like a housemate.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
OMG look at Notskinnybutnotfat's IG. She has a clip of a live Shake did where he claims the reason he and deepti didnt get on was that he came back to his house and found her and Shayne doing coke together. Said he felt like a housemate.
A housemate now. It was a nephew before. Fully think he is bullshitting to make himself look good/get himself attention

Reactions: 8
A housemate now. It was a nephew before. Fully think he is bullshitting to make himself look good/get himself attention
100% agree. He wasnt even interested in her. I also think the thing he accused Shayna of (accepting a proposal to stay in the show - which he was right btw) he was also guilty of. He proposed and made a big fuss 'I wanna put babies in you' to stay on the show.

Reactions: 4
If that was true he’d have joined in. You can’t be calling her an auntie one minute and a Coke head the next.

Reactions: 6
My goodness, when will this man stop? It's bad enough to call a woman unattractive behind her back but then to go on and accuse her of something like that? Thats some pretty serious allegations tbh

Reactions: 3
Very much so, but I'd imagine its probably true? I have also saw Deepti talking about how she is finding it so odd that Shake is calling her all the time and pretending in interviews that they are civil - they are not. Madness.

Reactions: 1
This is my first time watching this show. Started with season 2 and almost finished with episode 2. Why don’t we see the other people that are in the living quarters? It’s always the same people talking to each other. Does this mean the people we haven’t seen have not made a connection? I need more info on the tall guy with glasses!

I don’t see anyone lasting once they’re back in their real life environments. It’s all fun and games until you have to go back to work, the stress and time management of everyday routines, etc. But I’m here for the mess.

The people who said Shayne (or however he spells it) looks like a young Gary Busey, stop it!! I can never ever unsee it. You all are too much! 🤣🤣. I hide under my blanket when he called Natalie by another girls name, twice, and then failed to understand why she was so upset.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This is my first time watching this show. Started with season 2 and almost finished with episode 2. Why don’t we see the other people that are in the living quarters? It’s always the same people talking to each other. Does this mean the people we haven’t seen have not made a connection? I need more info on the tall guy with glasses!

I don’t see anyone lasting once they’re back in their real life environments. It’s all fun and games until you have to go back to work, the stress and time management of everyday routines, etc. But I’m here for the mess.

The people who said Shayne (or however he spells it) looks like a young Gary Busey, stop it!! I can never ever unsee it. You all are too much! 🤣🤣. I hide under my blanket when he called Natalie by another girls name, twice, and then failed to understand why she was so upset.
LOLOL....my husband and I have been saying he looks like Gary Busey as well!!....Gary on crack or speed or something lol

Shake and his new GF 👇🏻
Just shows that being on that show was a waste of time because he kept going about always dating white blonde women and clearly wasn't attracted to a woman of his own ethnicity. If you know you're type that's fine! However don't go on a show that whole premise doesn't agree with you 😂

Reactions: 11
Surely no one who has watched the show would date him? She must be nuts.
I was just about to say this to the original post! I couldn't imagine watching a show, seeing a man completely disrespect his partner on there and then going on to date him anyway. Even if she is his type physically, I can't imagine that a guy who thinks it's okay to talk crap about his partner behind her back would then stop himself from doing it again to another woman.

Reactions: 12
And some girls like to be "the chosen one". How many times did I hear a girl explain to me how special she is cause her boyfriend from a different ethnicity only date white girls. Bestie, colorism and misoginy is not the flex you think it is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.