Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really like Natalie. She seems really considered.

As for the comment that he was going to 'bury her' well thats disturbing.

Reactions: 12
So her dealbreaker was flirtatious texts from other women and not the fact that he's a completely deranged and unpredictable psycho.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just binge watched season 2 this weekend and all I have to say is that everytime Sal started to sing I wanted to punch my TV.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So her dealbreaker was flirtatious texts from other women and not the fact that he's a completely deranged and unpredictable psycho.
I couldn't believe he was so popular <those mad eyes> he reminded me of Jim Carrey on speed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't say I'm surprised, I always thought Iyanna was too good for him.
I wonder how Lauren and Cameron from Series 1 are getting on? I can see them having babies soon!
Amber and Barnett have probably broken up too, they seemed to have an unbalanced partnership and Amber struck me as quite immature/live for the moment ( no savings, had dropped out of uni a few times, just wanted to have babies and be looked after by her husband) whereas he had a stable job and seemed to want to save for the future and not have babies until they had a more suitable place to live.

Reactions: 2
Barnett and Amber look happy ( I follow him on IG) 🙈
Lauren and Cameron also look happy and they have the cutest dog haha.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.