Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2x02 spoilers
I can’t believe Shane thought he could ask Natalie to be his girlfriend and shaina would just not be bothered and want to keep talking to him, what a twit Natalie and shaina need to run for the hills

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Watched the first 5 episodes, I don't really see any of the couples lasting.
The Shaina drama is perfect for reality tv, but poor Kyle. Also feel bad for Iyana, she seems pretty nice, but was 100% second choice.

Edit: anyone watching the Japan version?
There's some interesting matches there as well. But I can't remember any of the names 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
OMG
Heart is breaking for Salvador 😭 he looked so defeated

Can't see any of them lasting at all, they all seemed to have changed since the pods

• Heart
Reactions: 7
yeah definitely no future with any of them

i also checked their instagrams and it really seems like no one is together anymore

Reactions: 4
not yet but i've been considering it! is it good?
It's entertaining! It's funny to see how much more reserved the Japanese couples are. Iirc only one couple gave eachother a small peck when meeting eachother for the first time after getting engaged 😅

Started with the Brazilian version now! Only on the first episode, but the drama is already 👌

yeah definitely no future with any of them

i also checked their instagrams and it really seems like no one is together anymore
I assume they have to hide their relationships, should they still be together, but wouldn't be surprised at all if none of the couples survived.
At first I was feeling positive about Nick and Danielle, but she has major trust issues...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
god Shane is the new Barnett of the series isn’t he? Are Natalie or Shaina this series Amber and Jessica?[//SPOILER]
YES! I have only seen the first episode but as I was watching that whole thing go down I was like wow this is the whole Barnett, Jessica, Amber and LC thing all over again!

No franchise will top the drama of love is blind Brazil for me 😂 .

A little unkind comment but aren't the participants more average looking this time ? First season, most girls were very beautiful. Men were meh as excepted :cautious:.
Edit: I feel it's like the camera lens that made them look less attractive at first. The girls are cute !
I agree! They look more "normal" but I don't see that as a bad thing. After all whats the point of a blind love show if all the people are super hot anyway? It's nice to see people that are more average looking.

Like I said, I'm only on episode one but Danielle and Nick seem promising!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
There were so many interesting people in the background, that haven't been shown at all!

I don't like Shayne and Shania, they should have got with each other!

Reactions: 8
I was surprised about how outgoing Natalie is outside of the pods btw. Thought she'd be more serious and too mature for Shayne, who actually seems a bit insecure.

Reactions: 10
I'm only on E2 but Shayne is a huge prick and so gross looking. He looks like a young Gary Busey with the constant gurning

Reactions: 20
Shake reminds me of an overgrown frat boy
Agreed, his behaviour when he was with Natalie was so immature and so immediately defensive?! He basically called her by another woman's name and got defensive, telling her its weird that she was offended by that? Childish behaviour.

Reactions: 10
shake shane all the same stupid little boys 😂

trisha was the one who has SO MANY FRIENDS and SO MANY INSTA FOLLOWERS

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait, I’m on episode 4 and I’m so confused. It feels like I’ve missed huge chunks of what happened 😂. Where did half the people go? Why did people seem to get engaged after 1 conversation? Not really feeling any of these matches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.