Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the reunion episodes.

Cameron is so cringe...but I do like the couple.
Barnett most likely had a better life pre-Amber.
The Damien and Gia thing is sooooo made up. If a guy was really like this in the real world then I have no words!
Gia was such an actress on the series. Cameron creeped me out he was a bit too full on . They seem happy though.

Reactions: 2
Gia was such an actress on the series. Cameron creeped me out he was a bit too full on . They seem happy though.
Cameron doesn't creep me out but he is so full on and cringe.

So do we think Damien and Franscesa dated? Damien and Gia was probably broken up a while ago but they just made up the story for a bit of drama.

Gia is hilarious, she learnt English watching American daytime soap operas or something didn't she? That's why she talks in such a dramatic way 😂 'Damien…did you ever… notice that when you say…I am… the best…sex, you EVER had…I…don't…say it…back' 😂😂😂😂

I'm sure francesca said something the other day which I saw on a 'news' page on Facebook that Gia and Damien hadn't seen each other since filming and for two weeks before filming so she'd done nothing wrong. Something like that anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These reunion shows are kind of redundant in today's social media times. If I wanted to see what they've been up to I would look them up. This was basically three episodes of the producers telling them what to talk about and a fake Gi/Damian storyline to make it seem interesting. I would have preferred to hear more from people like Kenny who wasn't really featured. I'm not surprised Mark didn't turn up but I thought that he would have been contractually obliged to appear in follow up shows.

Reactions: 7
I thought the way Mat handled the whole Jessica situation was so awkward and childish. He was not allowed to speak to her 😂

Reactions: 8
These reunion shows are kind of redundant in today's social media times. If I wanted to see what they've been up to I would look them up. This was basically three episodes of the producers telling them what to talk about and a fake Gi/Damian storyline to make it seem interesting. I would have preferred to hear more from people like Kenny who wasn't really featured. I'm not surprised Mark didn't turn up but I thought that he would have been contractually obliged to appear in follow up shows.
It was a bit of a weird concept for a show. I thought for sure the show was going to be an opportunity for Lauren and Cameron to announce they were expecting a baby or something at the end but then nope.

Reactions: 2
That was such a boring reunion....why we needed 3 just to showcase a party, god knows.

Damien and Francesca must have shagged at some point. Seems like there's something between them.

Reactions: 5
Watched the reunion at the weekend, no way it needed to be dragged out to 3 episodes.

I can't put my finger on it, but there's something I find not genuine about Lauren & Cameron. In one of the episodes he was wearing a t-shirt for their youtube channel. I think they're both fame hungry and play up the whole "we're so in love, we're each others soul mate" stuff.

Omg I am watching this. Amber is such a dick! Her defending of Mark is ridiculous. And she won’t let her husband even speak to a girl that made a fool of herself on tv 😂 omg no!
Oh and now he’s not allowed to talk to Jessica. Wow Amber thinking she is so clever on relationships and she does this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What is this kissing video? I have never seen anything quite like it? What’s the point??

Reactions: 3
It was too long since I watched the original series I think. I barely remember these people (still watching it though 🤣).

I thought the way Mat handled the whole Jessica situation was so awkward and childish. He was not allowed to speak to her 😂
No wonder she was upset! It was pathetic. No idea what he sees in Amber.

I also think it's perfectly reasonable to want a house before you want to bring a baby into the world. It's sensible!

Last edited:
Amber is just a joke really. I honestly don’t know how he puts up with her. She is so immature but he was totally pathetic saying he wasn’t allowed to talk to Jess.

Amber is just a joke really. I honestly don’t know how he puts up with her. She is so immature but he was totally pathetic saying he wasn’t allowed to talk to Jess.
To me a man saying 'my wife won't let me talk to you' just translates to 'I fancy you and my wife is intimidates by you so she wants me to keep away from you but I want to talk to you and I would if I could'. I'd be embarrassed if my husband told a woman I wouldn't allow him to talk to her! He should've said 'you weren't respectful of my marriage so I'd rather not talk to you' or talked to her but not said he wasn't allowed! 😂

Reactions: 10
It’s been so long since the series it’s hard to remember what exactly happened. Amber is toxic as hell, completely gaslighting others… Barnett is dumb for selling his house to pay her loans off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.