Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the reunion at the weekend, no way it needed to be dragged out to 3 episodes.

I can't put my finger on it, but there's something I find not genuine about Lauren & Cameron. In one of the episodes he was wearing a t-shirt for their youtube channel. I think they're both fame hungry and play up the whole "we're so in love, we're each others soul mate" stuff.
yeah I want Cameron and Lauren to be real but I just don’t know, I think it was when he was doing the speech at the party and getting all emotional and Lauren was just sat there like awww 👀 it felt so awkward, I don’t think she’s as into him and he is with her

Reactions: 8
yeah I want Cameron and Lauren to be real but I just don’t know, I think it was when he was doing the speech at the party and getting all emotional and Lauren was just sat there like awww 👀 it felt so awkward, I don’t think she’s as into him and he is with her
omg yes that was terrible it almost looked like she's embarrassed by him and tbh he does cry a bit too much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
omg yes that was terrible it almost looked like she's embarrassed by him and tbh he does cry a bit too much 😂
I'd be mega embarrassed. There is a time and place for such cringe and it's not in front of millions of viewers!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes! She looks embarassed all the time!

I do believe the majority of this reunion was scripted, it was just ridiculous.

If Barnett really sold his house to pay off Amber's debt he really is stupid. I feel like they're a good match though, they both act like they're 16 😅

Reactions: 7
Wow I has forgotten what a grade A witch Amber is. Jessica was awful in the original.show but credit where due she appears to have moved on from.it and grown as a person...and the majority of the other girls clearly like her. Not so Amber. I think that in itself is telling.

LC and Diamond are ace, they deserve to

....find someone who loves them and deserves them.

Reactions: 7
I don't think Amber was defending Mark she was basically saying they are all adults. She's not responsible for his behaviour.

I'm not surprised she's still off with Jessica. I would be too (I hold grudges). I personally think Amber has grown alot since the series.

I don't think Amber was defending Mark she was basically saying they are all adults. She's not responsible for his behaviour.

I'm not surprised she's still off with Jessica. I would be too (I hold grudges). I personally think Amber has grown alot since the series.
Yeah I agree re Jessica and Amber, there's kind of no coming back from that really, she cracked on to Barnett while he was engaged to Amber and I don't think you would ever get past that tbh. It was more Amber's behaviour towards LC tbh. She seemed so smug and unsympathetic, just shrugging and saying "tit happens", and when Diamond tried to point out that there's no way Amber would have been cool with it in LC's position it felt like she just couldn't wait to rub her nose in it that "my situation is different because we're MARRIED, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? I'M MARRIED" Etc. I genuinely feel that if it had been any other cast member, not one who was a former love rival for Barnett, she would have been much nicer about it.

I'm really not sure what signs you've seen of Amber having grown up a lot. She still seems exactly the same as before to me tbh. Even the idea of having a baby, she doesn't even to recognise there is some validity in her husband's view that doing that whilst you're living in a flat with a room mate is selfish and inconsiderate to that room mate?! She cant see beyond her wants and her needs. I still think a lot of their relationship is based on lust rather than actual real meaningful love, they just don't seem in tune on some fairly key issues.

Reactions: 10
Watched the reunion at the weekend, no way it needed to be dragged out to 3 episodes.

I can't put my finger on it, but there's something I find not genuine about Lauren & Cameron. In one of the episodes he was wearing a t-shirt for their youtube channel. I think they're both fame hungry and play up the whole "we're so in love, we're each others soul mate" stuff.
Lauren had the t-shirt on under her jacket when she met Carlton for a drink. Me and my husband couldn't stop laughing that she wore her own face on a night out.

Has anyone watched Squid Game? The eccentric lady, Han Mi-nyeo, reminds me so much of Amber. It’s something about her expressions. She’s horrible like Amber too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
has anyone watched the Brazilian version yet? came up as recommended to me yday

Shak keep trying to find out how heavy the girls are 😬

Hes like a real life tom Haverford from parks and rec

• Haha
Reactions: 8
god Shane is the new Barnett of the series isn’t he? Are Natalie or Shaina this series Amber and Jessica?[//SPOILER]

god Shane is the new Barnett of the series isn’t he? Are Natalie or Shaina this series Amber and Jessica?[//SPOILER]
omg i though the exact same thing 😂

Me! Only 1 episode in and the girl that keeps mentioning her Instagram is awful!
totally agree! she's obnoxious

Shak keep trying to find out how heavy the girls are 😬

Hes like a real life tom Haverford from parks and rec

i could NOT believe it when he asked 'would i have trouble picking you up' 😂😂😂

i just finished episode 2 and i'm hooked

also i feel like the latino guy is this season's cam because he said he likes crying 😂

• Haha
No franchise will top the drama of love is blind Brazil for me 😂 .

A little unkind comment but aren't the participants more average looking this time ? First season, most girls were very beautiful. Men were meh as excepted :cautious:.
Edit: I feel it's like the camera lens that made them look less attractive at first. The girls are cute !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.