Love is Blind - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E3, and I’m excited for some pairings and thinking others just want the free holiday and insta followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love this, trash TV at it's best but I don't think these people will be as messy as last season. I actually hope they're all successful - apart from Shayne. Shayne is the biggest a-hole

Reactions: 9
I just discovered Season 2 and have been binge-watching all day! I am up to the episode where the couples have all met and are living at the hotel together. I get serious Jessica vibes from Shaina, does anyone else? Cannot see it working out between her and Kyle ( who I think is quite sweet) mainly because of the religion and food issues. I think Salvador and Mallory seem like a good match, though she doesn’t seem to be as physically attracted to him as she is to her. The cracks seem to be appearing between Nick and Danielle as he’s a fan of all-natural products and she is not…

Oh, and Shayne? Total fratboy/player/douchebag vibes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
anyone watching season 2?
Me!!!!

Omg I hate them all!!! well…. sort of haha. Iyannas man and Mallory are clearly going to have an affair. He is so unloyal!!!! I also can’t stand Shane and Natalie she’s so whiney and he absolutely loves him self. I feel sorry for deepti :( and I love the guy who is going out with the one who was sick and missed the party I think he’s really genuine. So sad I have to wait a few days now!!!

she really was, i googled her earlier to see her ''massive instagram following'' and she's deleted her instagram but she used to have 8,000 followers 😂
is that it!!!!!! 8,000 hahahahh eee she was so embarrassing. She might think I’m a threat as I have a WHOLE 600!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So I’ve finished what’s available on Netflix so far and
- Shane is such a gaslighter, but I can sort of see what he means about Natalie joking about everything
- Shayna WOW what a dick
- Shake is punching, Deeps seems like a lovely human and he’s lucky to have her,
- Danielle has to get a grip, can’t blame her other half for being annoyed at the way she spirals when he’s done nothing to deserve it. I didn’t even know what she was getting jealous about?
- Iyanna is a bit annoying but I was really rooting for her and Jarrette, but the other lass seems to want him back.
- can’t really see any of them working long term 😂

Looks wise, Shayne is a mash up of Jake Paul and Joel Dommett 🤣
Omg yes! It was bugging me who he looks like!
I reckon that Shane will think with his dick, not his heart and go for a lil flirty with Shayna then expect to go back to Natalie

Reactions: 4
I think Shayne must have some drug addiction. The way he speaks sometimes, his eyes and so erratic

Reactions: 13
I really like Deepti, but really get bad v
I was surprised about how outgoing Natalie is outside of the pods btw. Thought she'd be more serious and too mature for Shayne, who actually seems a bit insecure.
Agree. I quite like her personality actually, she's quite understated and sarcastic and I just don't think he is into that at all.

Reactions: 4
Shayne reminds me of Tate donovan.
Deeps has a very distracting nose.
What did danielle and nick even argue over?
Raging Trisha didn't make it past 1st episode, she wouldve been TV gold.

Reactions: 10
Only onto ep 4....alot of them compared to s1 seem to still be superficial and only into looks.

Shaina... wow she is something and not a good something...she wondered why she was single and just seeing her on tv i can see why.

Shayne will be just exhausting to constantly telling him how great he is.

There was so much less emotion and excitement when they were all getting engaged compared to season 1. Like even the couples who didn't make it from S1, Kelly/Kenny and Gigi/Damian etc their excitement and affection was still very obvious.

Getting so little of that this series.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.