Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NONE of the weddings are shown in full today today (I haven’t watched all the episodes I skip past the filler parts in the lead up to the weddings)!!! It shows 1 person from 1 couple saying I do then it ends. So we have to wait yet another week to see what goes down.
I do know what happens due to googling the outcome but even so, I want to watch it happen 😂
Thanks - this has set my expectations before watching so I'll be less annoyed!

Reactions: 2
Can't stand Chelsea, so passive aggressive. Kwame's mum will dislike her.

Reactions: 6
Oh F* it I'm not going to wait one week to see who got married and who didn't.. so I finally clicked on the spoiler from 4 pages ago and quite honestly it's not worth the wait... I don't think that I'm gonna watch the next season either.. so lame 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve held off on spoiling it for myself but these batch of episodes are so boring.. I wish they didn’t drag it out as much

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else think Bliss was speaking to her father like a right head? My dad would have walked out 😂 he was talking sense! Also her vocal fry is the most annoying thing I’ve ever heard

They sound so ridiculous making these long drawn out speeches about how sure they are about marrying someone they’ve known 20 days 😂 at the end of the day it’s a TV SHOW and they can spout on and on about how deep they are and their connections but it’s a reality tv show when it comes down to it, what they’re doing is stupid 😂

Reactions: 9
Can't stand Chelsea, so passive aggressive. Kwame's mum will dislike her.
Yeah with Chelsea the ick was there from me near the beginning and has come more and more out in the open as time's gone on.

Micah was Kwame's first choice, but I think he was into the idea of Chelsea until he met her. And from then on he's basically mentally checked out. Tbf there is something unappealing about her in person - I thought at first it was her face (and felt bad for thinking it), but on reflection I think her manner is what makes her face seem unattractive.

Btw I did think she kinda had a physical glow-up after returning to Seattle - like got her hair done and was dressing better? But that doesn't really change anything, just something I noted.
---
Did anyone else think Bliss was speaking to her father like a right head? My dad would have walked out 😂 he was talking sense! Also her vocal fry is the most annoying thing I’ve ever heard
I don't love Bliss - and find her vocal fry really annoying - but I'm in the opposite head camp and thought chief head was definitely her Dad.

Reactions: 6
Chelsea determinedly ignoring every red flag in order to waltz down the aisle to a man who has been checked out since the beginning. Her dad is very sweet.

how KwAlex is a walking ick.

Paul is cute but dry and boring as hell. He deserves Micah. Micah is clearly being propped up by her equally delusional friends. Especially the massive jawed blonde, the way she says Micah deserves better when Micah is the most basic looking woman with not even a nice personality to redeem her is crazy.

Zak is meh and Bliss and her vocal fry and willingness to agree to marry someone who didn’t choose her first is beyond embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
Episode 10 -
Not sure why Jacki came on the show when she knew she didn't want to get married. "I'm gonna keep the ring." "I'm crazy!" Toxic twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Episode 10 -
Not sure why Jacki came on the show when she knew she didn't want to get married. "I'm gonna keep the ring." "I'm crazy!" Toxic twit.
If he bought that ring with his own money and it wasn't gifted/heavily subsidised by the show then that is dead wrong in the circumstances imo.

Reactions: 24
Unpopular opinion: Despite having the most perfect man in existence, Tiffany seems really blasé and complacent sometimes and Brett seems to be doing all the work while she rides along? Why is she always napping?

I like Chelsea but she's loopy and the only way it's going to work out with Kwame is if she chains him to the radiator. I find him really annoying too.

Bliss's argument with her dad - seems like she is trying to convince herself she's doing the right thing more than she's trying to convince him.

If he bought that ring with his own money and it wasn't gifted/heavily subsidised by the show then that is dead wrong in the circumstances imo.
Agreed. I was under the impression Netflix funds the weddings entirely (except where a ring has been given that belonged to the guy's mum or something) so I hope Marshall hadn't paid for it. Tacky Jacky.

Reactions: 7
OMG guys, Barfise is a dad!!!!
Seems as if nobody knows who the mum is though.

Sorry, needed to throw this in here!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Tiffany seems so dull. I don’t see any personality in her. Perhaps it’s because they aren’t shown as much because they don’t seem to argue though? She might just be getting a bad edit.

Reactions: 7
I feel like Jackie is totally out of order. Okay you don’t want to marry the guy but at least respect him and end it before going out and kissing other guy. She’s a mess and was not ready…100% do some work on yourself before getting into other relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I need to catch up. Because I can see its gone from Love is Blind to Love is Messy

And Bartise????

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Poor kid. Are those scratches on Barstool's face? A whole mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Although I'm skeptical about Bliss with Zak mostly him. Bliss mum 😩😩😩🥺🥺

When she said she would be Zak mum too 🥺
---
XXXX is deffo gong to pawn that ring 🤣
---
XXXX is deffo gong to pawn that ring 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.