Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it annoy anyone else that the Americans on the show say “eye-rina” for Irina instead of “ear-rina”, like where her name originates from?! Possibly Eastern European. I’m from Ireland so maybe that’s more commonly used here.

Reactions: 10
Wowww Natalie from the season before made a wedge at her old job, that works out at £190k
D79DB242-80D8-4807-94AD-26AC2E43D7B7.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can't stand Chelsea, so passive aggressive. Kwame's mum will dislike her.
I couldn't stand Chelsea's mum (I think it was her) who didn't let Kwame finish a sentence before the next question came at him.

I can't stand Jackie, she deserves Josh who is also abnoxious like her. I felt for Marshall, I hope he finds someone less damaged for him to spend the rest of his life with..

Reactions: 16
I wonder if Jackie feels embarrassed seeing this back? Typical toxic emotional abuser. Really uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 15
I couldn't stand Chelsea's mum (I think it was her) who didn't let Kwame finish a sentence before the next question came at him.
Omg yes! This was so rude. Asked him questions about himself and then shut him down every time. You could see the moment he gave up.

Reactions: 12
Pain in the backside having to wait until Friday for the wedding episode, I'm not excited for it and don't really care who gets married or not.
I did have a bit of sympathy for Jackie before - I figured look she's got a few things going on at home and possibly needs a bit of help with her mental help - but going on a date with another man when you are supposed to be wedding dress shopping at that moment and while your fiancé is getting fitted for his wedding suit is a downright witch of a thing to do. She was in no way apologetic about her actions and she came across in a really bad light. I think she ultimately went for the type of guy she always goes for and she'll end up getting her heart broke again.

Reactions: 20
It’s really stupid the way they’ve staggered the episode releases. In this day and age, anyone desperate to know the outcome will have already googled it. Netflix obviously wanted to generate some extra hype but I think it’s backfired on them a bit.

Are there any spoilers anywhere about who are still together? Done with waiting till next weekend 🤣

Are there any spoilers anywhere about who are still together? Done with waiting till next weekend 🤣
Not that i could find and I did look 😂 all I could find was the marriage license info.

behind a spoiler in case people didn’t google the license info like us 😂
I did see that Bliss had commented and liked some of Zach’s sisters photos from a few weeks ago so maybe they’re still together.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Jackie is the one friend everyone has had at some point. Keeps going for wrong uns, a walking red flag herself, calling you up at 3am to tell you what the bastard has done this time only to be having loud makeup sex with him later that evening.

Non toxic men are boring to her because she is pretty toxic herself. Entertaining in your 20s when everyone is figuring their tit out, not so much when you’re older and you have to bail them out of another messy situationship.

Reactions: 19
Honestly, I just found most of the men to be really self-centred and predictable this series. Kwame was a total horror - he clearly wanted to be with Micah and at any point if she turned around and said “I made a mistake” he would have dumped Chelsea to be with her. He clearly didn’t tell Chelsea that he’d practically proposed to Micah hence shitting himself when she made that “failed proposal” comment in the pool. He was incredibly disrespectful to be flirting with her at any opportunity as well and idiotic to be dragged into it by ‘Pick-Me Micah’ who clearly wasn’t interested but just enjoyed the attention.

Zack was a classic case of rewriting history to suit his narrative. He chose Irina, despite red flags, and even after she’d been shockingly rude and dismissive of him would have still continued with her had she have shown him more attention. He tells it that he ended it with her when in reality she didn’t want a bar of him. He then seemed to get quite impatient with the fact Bliss didn’t want to automatically jump into his arms on first meeting and would bring up the fact that she was second choice. I found his proposal to her awkward AF although clearly not as bad as the singing which made my toes curl so much that days later they’ve not uncurled.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly, I just found most of the men to be really self-centred and predictable this series. Kwame was a total horror - he clearly wanted to be with Micah and at any point if she turned around and said “I made a mistake” he would have dumped Chelsea to be with her. He clearly didn’t tell Chelsea that he’d practically proposed to Micah hence shitting himself when she made that “failed proposal” comment in the pool. He was incredibly disrespectful to be flirting with her at any opportunity as well and idiotic to be dragged into it by ‘Pick-Me Micah’ who clearly wasn’t interested but just enjoyed the attention
I don't know if Kwame sees the similarities between being henpecked by his mother and henpecked by Chelsea. I believe he will say yes for that reason - Chelsea is domineering like his mother and he's attracting it to himself.

Reactions: 4
I’m going wayyyy back to season 1 but to be fair, this couple is brought up a LOT so I’m still relevant.

Probably gonna get some hate for this but……

Lauren and Cameron- can’t stand them. Cameron was so incredibly creepy from the off and has maintained that level of creepy until today. Lauren is nice enough but nothing about her necessarily stands out. She doesn’t seem that amusing, intelligent or vibrant. Just your average woman. I never understood the hype around them and they are still riding on that hype. The smugness is overwhelming.

Reactions: 13
I’m going wayyyy back to season 1 but to be fair, this couple is brought up a LOT so I’m still relevant.

Lauren and Cameron- can’t stand them. Cameron was so incredibly creepy from the off and has maintained that level of creepy until today. Lauren is nice enough but nothing about her necessarily stands out. She doesn’t seem that amusing, intelligent or vibrant. Just your average woman. I never understood the hype around them and they are still riding on that hype. The smugness is overwhelming.
I don't find them smug (although I don't follow them) but I found Cameron quite creepy too. Also they were just incredibly boring and cringe so I fast forwarded a lot of their scenes. Happy that they are still together, but also don't see the hype.

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe I’ve only just found this thread ! I think this is the worst season - they’re all really unlikeable (apart from Brett) and can’t see any of them lasting.

Jackie is so awful especially when she said she was going to keep the ring, clearly desperate for the cash. And Bliss is annoying me too with the way she keeps going on about being second choice. I agree with the PP who said she will dump Zack at the alter for revenge.

I wonder if Netflix insist at least some of them have to go through with the wedding so they’ve got content

Just catching up on the new episodes

Jackie - what a nasty pathetic piece of work!

Chelsea - sssooo annoying, intense and clearly a massive narcissist- the engagement shoot - blurgh!

Bliss - why is her monotone voice so boring!

Micah- I still can't figure out what her game plan is..

The long drawn out episodes are getting dull now so mostly skipping through

Reactions: 8
I read all the spoilers after the last episode aired about who dumped who at the alter but I swear I already forgot it all!! 🤣🤣 they are so forgettable it's pathetic!

I don't know if Kwame sees the similarities between being henpecked by his mother and henpecked by Chelsea. I believe he will say yes for that reason - Chelsea is domineering like his mother and he's attracting it to himself.
I think that Chelsea has a misplaced sense of confidence in their relationship which has led to her being quite bossy, but I think it’s driven by the fact he is so non-committal about their future and so she’s leaning in to make decisions for them. That engagement boudoir photoshoot was a total cringe fest.

• Haha

Never cared for those two. Didn't find him creepy -- just ... blah. Irrelevant. Both of them just blah. Their most interesting moment was when Lauren's dad was grilling Cameron. I don't follow them but if they're still together maybe it's to keep their "brand" going.

Their rabid fans are very annoying though.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.