Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vanessa wasnt impartial at all when on the video call with Josh and Jackie, she was actually cringe and embarrassing, and then turned on Marshall on the stage because she knew Marshall wouldn't have liked how unprofessional she was. The Lacheys are awful.

Reactions: 16
I can’t stand Vanessa either. She’s so annoying. I saw Paul really went in on her on his insta, I don’t blame him

Really surprised how strong Chelsea and Kwame are. They did them dirty with the editing I think?

Irina is a great actress. No doubt she’s probably going to come out of it a better person but she really has no choice, a complete mean girl through and through

Reactions: 14
I feel the edit made kwame seem lukewarm about Chelsea but from the impression you get from the reunion he is really into her too.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone wonder how they do the home visits when they live in the US? Surely half of the contestants live so far away from where they are based. You never see them catching a flight to take their partners to where they live. They make out they are just down the road.

vanessa was unbearable during the reunion especially when it came to marshall 🤮

Reactions: 9
oh yeah she was excellent 😂

EA1CF0F6-29B9-4A8A-B50C-914953130195.jpeg

WHEN ARE YOU ALL GOING TO HAVE BABIES???? IS ANYONE PREGNANT????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Has anyone got a business insider account? So curious to read that article that Danielle has been showing snippets of 👀👀

Does anyone wonder how they do the home visits when they live in the US? Surely half of the contestants live so far away from where they are based. You never see them catching a flight to take their partners to where they live. They make out they are just down the road.
I think they pick a location and do the filming there, this year was Seattle. So most people will be relatively local to there
---
oh yeah she was excellent 😂

View attachment 2109630

WHEN ARE YOU ALL GOING TO HAVE BABIES???? IS ANYONE PREGNANT????
I actually find it really inappropriate that she was going on so much about pregnancy and directly asking their plans for children

Reactions: 24
I actually find it really inappropriate that she was going on so much about pregnancy and directly asking their plans for children
yes i found it very uncomfortable, you'd think in 2023 people would learn that's just not something you ask

Reactions: 23

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I can’t stand Vanessa either. She’s so annoying. I saw Paul really went in on her on his insta, I don’t blame him

Really surprised how strong Chelsea and Kwame are. They did them dirty with the editing I think?

Irina is a great actress. No doubt she’s probably going to come out of it a better person but she really has no choice, a complete mean girl through and through
What did Paul say about Vanessa?

I feel the edit made kwame seem lukewarm about Chelsea but from the impression you get from the reunion he is really into her too.
agree. I have felt that they are a good match pretty much right the way through as well as I think he needs a strong organised woman by his side. He respects her and I genuinely think they are strong, she wouldn’t give up on them either imo so I think there are makings of a good future. Their apartment was to diiieeee for 😍
I thought the reunion was a better ending to the series than in previous seasons but that might be me being an optimistic romantic..

Reactions: 2
agree. I have felt that they are a good match pretty much right the way through as well as I think he needs a strong organised woman by his side. He respects her and I genuinely think they are strong, she wouldn’t give up on them either imo so I think there are makings of a good future. Their apartment was to diiieeee for 😍
I thought the reunion was a better ending to the series than in previous seasons but that might be me being an optimistic romantic..
Yeah it was nice that most of them got married for once and seemed to genuinely be into each other!
---
Nick confirming what we all suspected
Who is this about?

Reactions: 1
Private browser then click the aa then click show reader. It worked for me but it’s a HUGE article so I can’t screenshot it 😂
---
I think this Archive should have the article, my first time doing it so 🤞🏼
Thanks, that worked! I wonder who the ‘season two cast member’ is, Shaina? It says they were portrayed as a villain and couldn’t marry their match due to them not being a Christian- that was her and Kyle right?

Reactions: 1
Thanks, that worked! I wonder who the ‘season two cast member’ is, Shaina? It says they were portrayed as a villain and couldn’t marry their match due to them not being a Christian- that was her and Kyle right?
Definitely Shaina.
I didn’t know until that article that Brennan had a DV history. I can’t believe he was allowed on the show.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm not watching the reunion - did we find out if Kwame's mother has met Chelsea? On another forum they were speculating that his sister and brother were actors. I don't believe it, but it was pretty funny. Also that the call to his mother was faked lol which I do believe.
Private browser then click the aa then click show reader. It worked for me but it’s a HUGE article so I can’t screenshot it 😂
---
I think this Archive should have the article, my first time doing it so 🤞🏼
I have no sympathy for people who do reality TV, they want to chase the clout so they can eat the consequences. I'm just here to enjoy their misery.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm not watching the reunion - did we find out if Kwame's mother has met Chelsea? On another forum they were speculating that his sister and brother were actors. I don't believe it, but it was pretty funny. Also that the call to his mother was faked lol which I do believe.

I have no sympathy for people who do reality TV, they want to chase the clout so they can eat the consequences. I'm just here to enjoy their misery.
Yes apparently they've met and spent Thanksgiving together.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.