Love is Blind #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the reunion properly and I would say Nick comes off better than Vanessa when asking questions. Interesting that Vanessa said since season 1 that they don’t have as much involvement - wonder what they did do more of that now they don’t
I thought Zach came across so well in the whole thing and I liked that he supported Paul as no one else was willing to be in his corner.

still not a fan of Jackie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Vanessa is too opinionated to be hosting this kind of show. I like that she brings up what people are talking about online but she needs to learn to sit back and nod and let people talk and stop bringing her own bias into it.
Really bothered me how she acted sooooooo bewildered and confused at Paul's explanation & then turning to Micha asking if she was as confused as her - he made perfect sense to me - not once did I feel Micha was a really loving and empathetic person she came across the opposite of motherly

Reactions: 20
I found Vanessa so uncomfortable to watch during this reunion. I thought we all knew now not to question people regarding potential children??? how does she know what anyones fertility journey is? Someone could be struggling and she's sat there screaming about babies. So uncomfortable.

There's not one single positive comment on her instagram or on the love is blind instagram or the hashtag - surely the producers will see this and get a new host?!

Reactions: 31
The problem with Vanessa is it’s all about her in her world. Yes she thinks she’s doing right by calling everything bad out but actually she just loves the sound of her own voice. She literally talks over everyone

One thing I will say about this series is how it’s no coincidence that they have slightly more mature and older contestants on this year and lo and behold, it’s been more successful. I hope they keep the format for the next series. Minus Vanessa would be great

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Motomi and Ryotaro have just had their baby. That’s the second LIB Japan bubba. Vanessa must be fuming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I bet Vanessa hates it if anything related to jessica Simpson crops up.

Reactions: 7
Why did they have to show Barfiste? Just to show off that he's become a Dad out of the blue.

Paul, Cole, Micah and Irina will turn up on Perfect Match.

Reactions: 16
Yeah asking about children is soooo tone deaf and inappropriate - and the fact she didn't just mention it once she kept pushing and pushing

Reactions: 17
Watching the reunion. WHO TOLD ZACK TO SING.... AGAIN

View attachment 2112227
I mean, I would understand Bliss if she filed for divorce because of it 😂

Vanessa was so incredibly annoying!
Although I did appreciate when she kept questioning Irina.
However, why on earth was she trying to make Marshall look like the bad guy? Glad the audience was having none of it.
I also hated how she kept pushing everyone to talk about having kids. Such a witch move.

I kinda felt bad for Paul. It's obvious communication isn't his strong suit, but he was really trying to explain everything well, and obviously got frustrated when Vanessa and Micah kept acting like he was the main villain in that couple 🙄

After reading the article posted in the last thread, I'm not even sure I want to watch any new seasons...
The fact that they contacted Barfface just shows they don't care about anything but drama. Buttstool should be shunned from tv, he's a dispicable person and I feel bad for his cute baby boy...

Reactions: 10
Just catching up with the reunion but my god can Vanessa shut the duck up digging into what Paul said?? I completely understand his point and she is villainising him and making him out to look like a totally sexist pig.

I definitely think Micah would be a great mum and k believe he thinks so too. Its just that he didn't see THEM as parents or her a mother to his child. It's simple as that.

Reactions: 15
Oh, btw. Who did the women's hair and make-up! They all looked sooooo different, and not in a good way :/
They all look so much better with natural make-up.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really enjoyed the reunion but her questions about babies were too much but thought she was great other than that.
Marshall tries too hard with the Mr nice guy act it’s painful .

Reactions: 1