Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming to post and totally dodging all posts to avoid spoilers but had to come on to say wtf was that weird underwear engagement photo shoot?bb who does that?? Also don’t think Jackie should have been on this program , at all. Poor Marshall got trodden all over.

Reactions: 9
Marshall deserved much better. I hope he doesn't look as broken as Cole did at last season's reunion!

Reactions: 12
Only started watching but Micah and her mate seem like two right witches. Feel like Paul is going to really regret his decision.

Reactions: 4
Could we pleaseeeeee get new hosts? Nick and Vanessa are awful, so bias and always bringing back to themselves. No one cares! Ask the damn questions properly and let people answer them.

I think Micha is so fake and trying place all blame on Paul. Although I don’t like irena, at least she came and faced the music unlike Jackie. I saw on Jackie’s SM she said she didn’t go because got death threats, I’m sure irena received the same hate..

I think Mashal handle the questions really and spoke very eloquently.

I think this season was the most successful in terms on marriages, and I actually think tiff & Brett. Zack and Bliss will go far. I am still sceptical about Kwame and Chelsea, however I am aware of how the show gets edited so maybe there was much more to see from them.

The fact they all still together a year on, it’s pretty amazing. I’m sure in season 2 they were all spilt up by a year.

Reactions: 23
I think Kwame and Chelsea look strong at the reunion and makes me wonder about the edit they had.

Bliss and Zack are nice but also so cringe...

Reactions: 12
Micha’s friends are awful people, well that Shelby at least. Says a lot with who she surrounds herself with. Really surprised her parents are divorced!!!

Reactions: 3
Could we pleaseeeeee get new hosts? Nick and Vanessa are awful, so bias and always bringing back to themselves. No one cares! Ask the damn questions properly and let people answer them.
Wow - I actually have to disagree I thought they (particularly Vanessa) were brilliant. She really pressed Irena when she was giving this long rehearsed rant. I was so glad of this - Irena was a bully and her behaviour needed to be called out and Vanessa did this in a firm and fair way.

Reactions: 11
Could we pleaseeeeee get new hosts? Nick and Vanessa are awful, so bias and always bringing back to themselves. No one cares! Ask the damn questions properly and let people answer
100%, she played favourites and is so condensing. Why wasn't jackie held accountable for what she supposedly said about Marshall. Why is it one sided.
They are both terrible hosts, nick barly spoke and always look confused.

Reactions: 16
I think Kwame and Chelsea look strong at the reunion and makes me wonder about the edit they had.

Bliss and Zack are nice but also so cringe...
the reunion has changed my mind about kwame and chelsea! they had a completely different vibe than they did on the show, but i guess a lot of time has passed.

i’m still iffy about zack and bliss. ngl, he’s my type and i would probably date him irl (don’t judge me 🤣) but i just don’t quite buy into them as a couple and i don’t know why.

Reactions: 5
Thank God Zack tidied the hair and beard up a bit. Beard could be a bit shorter still.

Can't stand Vanessa!

Reactions: 6
Apparently Vanessa gave Paul quite a grilling ? Saw she sent an apology. Seems really unfair if they are trying to paint him to be the villain when I don’t think Micha would have said yes either.

I cried at Brett and tiff 🥹 the rest I couldn’t have cared about. But I do actually hope kwame and Chelsea make it work,

Reactions: 2
I actually thought Paul was a bit of a dick. I like Micah now and feel she was genuinely upset.
Irina was a hot mess & couldn’t answer a single question without waffling shite
Jackie & Josh - wow. They definitely should have turned up. I think Marshall is a total beg and still very upset despite saying otherwise. He totally cringes me out in all honesty. I think he needs to grow a set and stop with all those facial expressions 😖 He gives the total ick.
I really dislike Zack too. The way he tried to stick up for Paul? Like just shut up Ben Affleck from wish.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Marshall is a total pussy. Trying to play the nice guy but deep down he isn't really that nice.
---
Why did Chelsea and Kwame have a step front of their toilet. Does either of them have a child?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.