Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bred a few litters of West Highland pups years ago and had 3 Adults who were all toilet trained to GRASS!! Louise hasn't a clue, she has a garden and should be taking that pup out onto the grass especially in the morning and as the pup pees ,repeat a small word like pee-pee etc, as he pees. Eventually he will associate the word every time he's on grass and become toilet trained to grass. Ya you've to soak it up but not stand on it that it sticks to your shoe and u in turn wear that pissy shoe all over the house
Completely agree. They are both too self absorbed to pay attention to a puppy. Lockdown should be the easiest time to toilet train a pup. They’re both at home most of the day!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wonder where she chucked the jo malone wreath she made?! She’s now got another one gifted on her door. Honestly I am struggling to like Louise at the moment. She’s getting worse I think 🙈 agree with you all she’s way too into herself!

Reactions: 3
Do ye think she and Ryan are just together as a convenience now. It’s horrific to look at the absolute lack of chemistry between them. He never looks happy. And by the way the oily greasy face is just outrageous. She’s living in another world

Reactions: 4
Oh she’s back with another fascinating story - new whip. Great thanks for sharing Louise!

I wanna see her screen time for phone use. It must be one of the most In the UK. Did you see that she has so many photos iCloud couldn’t even back up. She’s ridiculous

Reactions: 5
I think they just postponed. Don’t know if they ever will get married. Ryan seemed really pissed off with her in her stories. She seems hyper all the time. Must be exhausting
Thanks! Yeah I went on her profile for the first time in ages and there was no sign of him / when he was there he looked aggy af :ROFLMAO:

Things run their course naturally but it must be hard to make the call if you've built a brand using your couple status...I cant see them getting married now tbf.

Does she realise that her nipple was fully out in her story yesterday? She’s such a narcissist she probably did it on purpose. Also the ‘funny’ videos from Sam are not funny at all. Her and Ryan combined must have THE driest chat ever 😴

Does she realise that her nipple was fully out in her story yesterday? She’s such a narcissist she probably did it on purpose. Also the ‘funny’ videos from Sam are not funny at all. Her and Ryan combined must have THE driest chat ever 😴
Didn’t see this? Have you a pic?

Reactions: 1
Didn’t see this? Have you a pic?
Sorry the story has gone now because it was over 24 hours ago but she was just filming herself in a low cut shot top and you could fully see her nip!

Reactions: 1
And she was in the hairdressers today not wearing a mask and constantly on her phone whilst recording herself in the mirror!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is she actually doing ads just after the government announcement that has crushed everybody? No Shame 🤬

Her Instagram is gone quiet- can guarantee she's after legging it out of London!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.