Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to unfollow for my own sanity. I do engage in some hate viewing of her stories occasionally though. Does anyone else seriously feel sorry for her neighbours? She’s constantly out in the back garden with bright lights and loud music not to mention she sometimes hangs out the windows shouting down to Ryan or over at Sam’s house. She is so self obsessed she doesn’t seem to realise anyone lives in the houses behind hers. I’d love to live in one and I would full on sit giving the middle finger all day to ruin her stories 😂 she’s such an idiot
Haha, that made me laugh so much. I wish you did live next to her now!
I don’t follow her but sometimes have a look at her stories every so often. She stories EVERYTHING. I’m surprised we haven’t seen her taking a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha, that made me laugh so much. I wish you did live next to her now!
I don’t follow her but sometimes have a look at her stories every so often. She stories EVERYTHING. I’m surprised we haven’t seen her taking a tit
Don’t give her any ideas!!!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her stories today? She's selling coins to help people not feel overwhelmed with having so much to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her stories today? She's selling coins to help people not feel overwhelmed with having so much to do!
Seriously??? If she spent less time in front of a mirror she would have a lot more time to do all the stuff she seems to have to do

I just don’t get her. She literally tries to make the most ‘normal’ scenario into a thing. For example a picture of her laptop of the sofa with a blanket and the caption “cashmere and old school apple products” erm right ok Louise.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s with the flailing hands ALL THE TIME?! I reckon if you tied her hands behind her back she wouldn’t be able to speak 😂 And always pushing her engagement ring into the camera. Ok, we get it you’re engaged....bore off🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just don’t get her. She literally tries to make the most ‘normal’ scenario into a thing. For example a picture of her laptop of the sofa with a blanket and the caption “cashmere and old school apple products” erm right ok Louise.
Haha I thought the exact same. Got even better when I saw her brothers vid from the same time frame where she managed to get some food that looked like actual tit, down the back of her legs in cream cashmere trousers and all over the sofa.

• Haha
Definitely, how does she call that work? Her dewy look just doesn't work when it's literally her entire face, just looks oily!!

Reactions: 4
Ryan's getting more in his advent pressies than I've had all year. What a totally disgusting show of wealth.

Reactions: 3
Their carpets must he absolutely shtink, she just got them cleaned? And Ryan comes along with wafer bits of toilet tissue, puts them on the pee and STANDS ON IT? And then it sticks to his slider, wtf? So now he's obviously gotta pissy slider cos it wuda soaked thru??? Idiots???

I think it’s SO bizarre they have been engaged for more than 2 years and have no plans on getting married! Louise loves showing off the ring but won’t commit.
I reckon they have a weird dynamic between them and they are definitely stuck with each other.
She has no girlfriends so who would be her bridesmaid etc? She is too vain to be tied by law to someone for life.
Where is the romance?!

I think it’s SO bizarre they have been engaged for more than 2 years and have no plans on getting married! Louise loves showing off the ring but won’t commit.
I reckon they have a weird dynamic between them and they are definitely stuck with each other.
She has no girlfriends so who would be her bridesmaid etc? She is too vain to be tied by law to someone for life.
Where is the romance?!
Well I've been engaged for 4 years with my partner of 9 years so oops 🤣, but our perogative first was buy a house which we did and 2) can't face the organisation of a Wedding cos that ain't my forte!🤣 But we will get married! Dunno what louises reasons are tho, she's plenty of money!

She's only done the advent calendar thing for the gram - she loves showing off what she's done and filming it all. And the dog wee thing was just gross. Wy do they let a tiny puppy have the run of the house with cream carpets? Ridiculous.

Where is the romance?!
completely agree they have a very very weird dynamic. Also having seen her on MIC no guy keeps her attention for long (especially after a drink) I reckon she can’t break up with him because they run a business together.She’s trapped! I think Alik was the love of her life and she fucked that up.

I think she's too into herself to be into anybody else. She's probably indifferent when it comes to Ryan and is with him out of habit as well as the fitness stuff, she's already postponed the wedding.

Don’t think the puppy behaviour is gross personally. They will obv have a cleaner and get professional cleans but puppies do this and it’s so hard to control - they love carpet! He did what I’d probably do and I’d clean it properly later but you try to absorb the wee first. Then vinegar and bicarbonate!

Don’t think the puppy behaviour is gross personally. They will obv have a cleaner and get professional cleans but puppies do this and it’s so hard to control - they love carpet! He did what I’d probably do and I’d clean it properly later but you try to absorb the wee first. Then vinegar and bicarbonate!
I bred a few litters of West Highland pups years ago and had 3 Adults who were all toilet trained to GRASS!! Louise hasn't a clue, she has a garden and should be taking that pup out onto the grass especially in the morning and as the pup pees ,repeat a small word like pee-pee etc, as he pees. Eventually he will associate the word every time he's on grass and become toilet trained to grass. Ya you've to soak it up but not stand on it that it sticks to your shoe and u in turn wear that pissy shoe all over the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.