Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely jumped ship. We need to pull her up on this if she has. She could be carrying the virus for all we know. It’s a wonder Instagram haven’t sent search parties out for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s definitely jumped ship. We need to pull her up on this if she has. She could be carrying the virus for all we know. It’s a wonder Instagram haven’t sent search parties out for her.
Yup. There’s no way she would be offline for this amount of time. Shocking behaviour of so many of these influencers. Wish we could report them. No wonder the country is fucked

Reactions: 3
She will have gone to Devon where she was meant to be going on Christmas Eve. No boring insta stories and I'm devastated at not seeing what Ryan's advent presents are going to be!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s no way she’s at home. 19 hours offline. That latest ad was definitely recorded.

I really want to get to the bottom of this because so many families have had to cancel plans and accept they are at home, including me!
I had an apartment booked by the coast with my family this holiday and we are now staying put with less of us.
When tier 4 was announced she posted “is anyone going out of town? ❤“ followed by radio silence and pre recorded posts..

If she has broken the rules, by leaving London after this time, let it be known

• Wow
I really want to get to the bottom of this because so many families have had to cancel plans and accept they are at home, including me!
I had an apartment booked by the coast with my family this holiday and we are now staying put with less of us.
When tier 4 was announced she posted “is anyone going out of town? ❤“ followed by radio silence and pre recorded posts..

If she has broken the rules, by leaving London after this time, let it be known
I think the fact that both her and Ryan have gone silent on Instagram (apart from pre recorded ads) means they have driven out of tier 4. Shocking if they have. Maybe Sam will let us know!!

Another day with no 500 updates of doing hair and shiny make up 🤔 she’s definitely making me more and more suspicious that they’ve jumped ship! Along with a lot of others who also seem oddly quiet....like is that it now? Are we not going to get any more daily minute updates from her over Christmas? I won’t sleep at the thought of not knowing what presents she got 🙄 and eugh the thought of her coming on Instagram to possibly cry and play victim turns my stomach. Have a feeling she will do this like in her MIC cry days.

I made a decision back on September (probably even back in March actually) that I would stay in London for Christmas. Mine and my boyfriends family are in Ireland and it’s gutting we can’t see them or anyone this Christmas and maybe until summer again. So if Louise does dare to come on pleading BS about ‘her decisions’ I will report her and the other genetically modified halfwits (Ryan Sam and Zara) 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s an absolute joker. If she is in Devon then she 1000% has broken the rules and we should all collectively file a police report. Every day we are inundated with her tit and all of a sudden nothing?!! She’s full of tit. Reckon the daily mail would be v interested in this... so many influenzas think they are above the rules!

• Heart
Everyone needs to go to her insta live and send her message asking where is she and has she broken the lockdown rules

also lol she did a sponsored story for cheese. She doesn’t need the money, so she’s clearly willing to shill anything if the price is right

The comments on her recent post basically confirm that she’s been / is in Devon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.