Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one is willing anything of the sort! People are just concerned. Personally I don’t think something has gone wrong but having a newborn is a tough new world no matter who you are. I defo didn’t feel like broadcasting anything to the world until at least a week pp! Maybe she has a magazine deal maybe she doesn’t but I agree with sam0206 that it doesn’t seem like the reason for the delay given the amount of time that’s passed and she could post one of those annoying teaser shots of the baby’s foot or something.

Reactions: 9
Not willing anything like that at all but it does seem an awfully long time to wait to do a deal. Especially when followers are starting to worry. To leave your followers with no information for so long so that they begin to fear the worst and then pop up on a magazine grinning like nothings happened would probably annoy a lot of them. Louise doesn't owe anyone anything, I hope she's happy in her newborn baby bubble and just on a social media ban, but the influencer lifestyle shes trying to lead does mean that you need to be regularly providing updates to keep your following unfortunately
Time away from social media would definitely do her some good as all she was doing was filming inane banalities and telling everyone how she'd spent Tuesdays and Thursdays crying all day (nice, if you don't have to work and have the time)... It's possible, as someone else suggested that she's just using the silence as another attention seeking ploy. Maybe best to ignore her.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think they are that well known that they couldn’t post a photo of the babies feet or something even if they had a photo shoot booked hahahaha I’m beginning to think there’s no magazine deal and she’s just creating hype herself before she posts!

Reactions: 5
I know a family who did an OK shoot for their baby. You’re allowed to announce the arrival on social media just not a picture of the face. They also may not be able to reveal the name depending on their deal. But no announcement at all doesn’t seem right.

Reactions: 7
No one is willing anything of the sort! People are just concerned. Personally I don’t think something has gone wrong but having a newborn is a tough new world no matter who you are. I defo didn’t feel like broadcasting anything to the world until at least a week pp! Maybe she has a magazine deal maybe she doesn’t but I agree with sam0206 that it doesn’t seem like the reason for the delay given the amount of time that’s passed and she could post one of those annoying teaser shots of the baby’s foot or something.
Yes it's all new but don't you think it's something major and long waited and normally you want to share with the world ?

It’s also because Louise posts so incessantly that it’s showing up as odd that she hasn’t done ANYTHING. I unfollowed her because she does like 40 stories in a row and they’re all nonsense. It’s either killing her to have to hold back from sharing, or god forbid, something bad happened. Even if little one was in NICU or something surely she’d be posting it all to get lots of sympathy and comments?

Reactions: 12
Lots of comments on her Instagram asking if she’s okay, I think it’s crappy to leave your “fans” worried for you just to build speculation/for a magazine deal

Reactions: 12
Lots of comments on her Instagram asking if she’s okay, I think it’s crappy to leave your “fans” worried for you just to build speculation/for a magazine deal
Especially when she is online liking other posts.

I do get that she might have had a tough birth like lots of people do, but you can’t expect your followers to only care about your posts when you’re flogging something…

Reactions: 16
Especially when she is online liking other posts.

I do get that she might have had a tough birth like lots of people do, but you can’t expect your followers to only care about your posts when you’re flogging something…
She probably doesn’t have any ‘content’ to post is the issue as she’s just at home with baby who she can’t show because of the mag deal :) If she posted something else people would just ask where the baby was 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.