Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has daily piles of free things that have been sent to her waiting to open in her hall. It's obnoxious how many freebies these influencers are sent. When will it stop?

Reactions: 3
Why exactly does Louise get up so frickn early and spends what 3 hours doing herself up...... why? She works from home? Every day? I get sticking to a routine for 9am but like it's now 10.15 and shes still beautifying herself? Why??😂 And also why baths in the morning, like pampering baths? Much nicer at night time no?

Reactions: 4
Why exactly does Louise get up so frickn early and spends what 3 hours doing herself up...... why? She works from home? Every day? I get sticking to a routine for 9am but like it's now 10.15 and shes still beautifying herself? Why??😂 And also why baths in the morning, like pampering baths? Much nicer at night time no?
And the first thing she does in the morning is start taking instagrams of herself. Self obsessed much??

And the first thing she does in the morning is start taking instagrams of herself. Self obsessed much??
Oh ya, it's bizarre like, every damn day like? Why not just stay in bed til a reasonable hour, throw on some clothes and start into your work if u work from home?? Bizarro

Reactions: 1
I dont think that she can manage 1 day without uploading a pointless insta story

Reactions: 5
I dont think that she can manage 1 day without uploading a pointless insta story
It’s like she thinks all her followers are her friends. A lot of her stories are so pointless and I can’t see who would be interested in them. Usually her prancing around playing dress up

Reactions: 6
I finally unfollowed her instead of swiping by because she’s annoying. I’m irritated she didn’t self isolate after the Maldives trip. And I get irritated everytime I see her go for a work out with a full face or make up 😂 her life is so unrealistic- I’m not interested

How come there's two threads on. Louise?
Where is the other one I can never find it.

My thoughts exactly lol why is she getting up at 6am and having baths. She must go to sleep really early because she has zero responsibilities. Baths in the morning are horrible as you can't relax. Then her and the Rylapdog sit and watch Disney films like a pair of twits.

"Have a look at my marvellous never ending food supply. Look at my salmon on my super duper healthy protein bagels. Really need some protein as im feeling super pumped after that call about colour ways" hair flick and twirl for the gram. "This morning im using my fav (only got gifted it yesterday) Charlotte Tilbury lipstick and you can all watch while I stare at myself and decide which of the 40 similar hair scrunchies I bought to put on my wrist because I never put my hair up"

Going to the Maldives and returning to a puppy is the most unrelatable tit ever, as unrelatanle as a beach selfie for rememberance day.The boxes of gifted things in her hallway every day. She pissed off some companies last week implying all the stuff in the hallway was unwanted crap. The constant shopping and showing links like us mortals could just shop and spend all day. She must have spent thousands yesterday on all those clothes. She did the same before the Maldives
And then she just stuffs all the clothes in a room and a few months later throws them all away. Making Rylapdog carry them all down stairs like Jeeves. Then there is the flowers vases and candle stick purchases all of September and October but dog beds are flavour of the month now.
Mounds of sports wear and box fresh Nike trainers.

But its her little bare stumpy feet all the time that get the most time on the gram.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Completely agree she LOVES it. I honestly don’t know who her audience is or who she’s aiming for..: I’m the same age as her and find her really hyperactive and immature for some reason? Can’t relate to her at all.

My thoughts exactly lol why is she getting up at 6am and having baths. She must go to sleep really early because she has zero responsibilities. Baths in the morning are horrible as you can't relax. Then her and the Rylapdog sit and watch Disney films like a pair of twits.

"Have a look at my marvellous never ending food supply. Look at my salmon on my super duper healthy protein bagels. Really need some protein as im feeling super pumped after that call about colour ways" hair flick and twirl for the gram. "This morning im using my fav (only got gifted it yesterday) Charlotte Tilbury lipstick and you can all watch while I stare at myself and decide which of the 40 similar hair scrunchies I bought to put on my wrist because I never put my hair up"

Going to the Maldives and returning to a puppy is the most unrelatable tit ever, as unrelatanle as a beach selfie for rememberance day.The boxes of gifted things in her hallway every day. She pissed off some companies last week implying all the stuff in the hallway was unwanted crap. The constant shopping and showing links like us mortals could just shop and spend all day. She must have spent thousands yesterday on all those clothes. She did the same before the Maldives
And then she just stuffs all the clothes in a room and a few months later throws them all away. Making Rylapdog carry them all down stairs like Jeeves. Then there is the flowers vases and candle stick purchases all of September and October but dog beds are flavour of the month now.

But its her little bare stumpy feet all the time that get the most time on the gram.
https://tattle.life/threads/louise-thompson.2048/

Agree! Stay in bed woman, if ur lucky enough not to have to leave the house why in hell would u be up 3 hours before u begin any work, it's the UK, gloomy as hell at the moment, same here in Ireland. Ya the amount of stuff she gets is crazy, would she not take herself off PR.

Her latest post is hilarious, what a wanker. “As I’ve gotten older, I don’t feel the need to post pictures of my body”... the picture is her in a bikini! Of her last 20 grid posts there is loads of her with body out! The girl is a bleeping head, she’d do anything to try and stay relevant!

Her latest post is hilarious, what a wanker. “As I’ve gotten older, I don’t feel the need to post pictures of my body”... the picture is her in a bikini! Of her last 20 grid posts there is loads of her with body out! The girl is a bleeping head, she’d do anything to try and stay relevant!
I saw this as well. She's posing with her bits hanging out in loads of the holiday pics trying to tell us that she no longer feels the need to....doesn't make any sense! I've seen more of her arse cheeks than my own

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s THE biggest beg. Will stop at nothing to stay relevant... Also feel like she is a massive humble bragger.

So she spends money getting her carpets cleaned and the dig shits on the carpet, why on the hell would you leave a pup run around unsupervised on carpet, they will pee n poo anywhere like?

Reactions: 2
So she spends money getting her carpets cleaned and the dig shits on the carpet, why on the hell would you leave a pup run around unsupervised on carpet, they will pee n poo anywhere like?
Yes and she was still posing in front of the mirror whilst there was a dog tit next to her. It must have stunk. Why feel the need to show us all instead of just cleaning it up?

• Haha
Yes and she was still posing in front of the mirror whilst there was a dog tit next to her. It must have stunk. Why feel the need to show us all instead of just cleaning it up?
I thought that was gross!How embarassing to film herself cavorting around next to dog poo.

• Haha
I’ve had to unfollow for my own sanity. I do engage in some hate viewing of her stories occasionally though. Does anyone else seriously feel sorry for her neighbours? She’s constantly out in the back garden with bright lights and loud music not to mention she sometimes hangs out the windows shouting down to Ryan or over at Sam’s house. She is so self obsessed she doesn’t seem to realise anyone lives in the houses behind hers. I’d love to live in one and I would full on sit giving the middle finger all day to ruin her stories 😂 she’s such an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.