Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im glad I found this thread

I think she is soooo annoying and loves herself more than most. I unfollowed ages ago coz she posted too much useless crap. Off for another peak now. I’ll be back...

Edit: OMG what has she done to her face

Reactions: 7
daily fail reported she uploaded a pic to insta from Devon but put the location as London..

Reactions: 4
Delighted the Daily Mail reported here. Like she needs to be called out the whole time. I love the way they keep coming back to her and Ryan’s relationship being on the rocks. It all makes sense because it looks like the most plastic relationship ever.

Reactions: 5
I wonder when they'll try and slink back...it's going to be so obvious! She could have taken the photos down after she was rumbled but I guess 19.5k likes are too delicious to delete. 😀 All the repeated pre-recorded adds trying to pretend she's still in London - quite sad to lead your life like this.

Reactions: 3
I wonder when they'll try and slink back...it's going to be so obvious! She could have taken the photos down after she was rumbled but I guess 19.5k likes are too delicious to delete. 😀 All the repeated pre-recorded adds trying to pretend she's still in London - quite sad to lead your life like this.
Its SO sad how she HAD TO stay online and lie about location. I can’t imagine Ryan agreeing with all of it and damaging their image, wouldn’t be surprised if they split

Reactions: 1
Entering Bag giveaways on Instagram when all you get is NON STOP FREEBIES!!! Surely she has so much money cos she doesn’t have to pay for anything
Actually cringing for her, greedy little greasy oompa loompa.

• Haha
So Louise goes to Devon for the holidays breaking Tier 4, confirmed by a shop in Exeter. But she was taking a break from social media to read.
She is a FRAUD
Such a liar. I hope someone’s reported her and Ryan to the police

Reactions: 4
My blood is boiling thinking of her and that twit Ryan right now. Can someone actually DM her and pretend their family member is in the met police and send her a message as a ‘heads up’. I’m Irish and my instagram is wholesomely green white and gold so to send a message from my account would be totally unbelievable 😂 if I messaged saying the IRA were after her it may be more believable 😂😂

• Haha
Looks like she's getting it from some of her followers. The police won't be bothered and a fine won't touch her. But, her credibility? That's a different matter. If her reputation is tarnished then that's her "brand" and her businees. That's the trouble if you are the brand. You have to practice what you preach...and by the way, stop with the preaching! Wear a mask at the hairdressers, and just because you call it a bubble doesn't make it a bubble. What the absolute funk is a shopping bubble anyway?!

I bet her management are scripting one of those grovelling, non-apology apolgies. However, if she uses the influencers' favourite get out - "mental health" - I will be forced to say a very bad word indeed! 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.