Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know how to notify admin, but pretty sure there are two Louise Thompson threads currently running in the same section.

Reactions: 3
why is she always showing her trotters? She takes vanity to a whole new level.

Reactions: 2
They’re usually filthy as well. Maybe there is a market from weirdo foot fetishists 😆
Yes! I wouldn't be surprised if she gets dms asking her to show her feet.
I must admit watching her stories is quite addictive. She has a wonderful life waking up to free stuff, buying countless flowers and constantly eating.

Louise Thompson - Must be the only woman to wear foundation during the day in the Maldives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Louise Thompson - Must be the only woman to wear foundation during the day in the Maldives 😂
Not just the foundation, its all the other make-up she piles on for a day by the sea. You must be pretty vain to need to do that when away with your partner!

It makes me laugh how instead of posting one or even two photos of herself, she uploads the full set even the dud ones, such is her self obsession.

Late to this party here!! But OMG does Louise ever put down the phone?? They are on holiday in the Maldives and Ryan seems so pissed off, has waved her away basically asking her to stop like? Constantly in his face, soooo annoying like!!??

She is insufferable. Most people would kill to be anywhere but England right now, yet there she is unable to enjoy herself without documenting her every move. She is so over privileged she has no idea what the normal person is dealing with.

Rayman literally took the food and put it on the table, looked so annoyed!!

Reactions: 1
So glad that more of you have arrived at this party. My hate for her knows no bounds - the trip to the Maldives is the the icing on the cake! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again but OMG I’ve never know anyone to love herself the way she does. It’s off the scale cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So glad that more of you have arrived at this party. My hate for her knows no bounds - the trip to the Maldives is the the icing on the cake! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again but OMG I’ve never know anyone to love herself the way she does. It’s off the scale cringe.
Just sayn- I don't "Hate" anyone? And I don't Hate anyone I come on here to have a natter about, ya their behaviour is funny/annoying to watch , I find it entertaining, but Hate is a strong word/feeling and can be toxic?

• Heart
Did anyone see her post where she tells us that Ryman asked her to swim from their villa to the beach for a surprise. Yet, her hair is dry? What a load of tosh

• Wow
Just sayn- I don't "Hate" anyone? And I don't Hate anyone I come on here to have a natter about, ya their behaviour is funny/annoying to watch , I find it entertaining, but Hate is a strong word/feeling and can be toxic?
That’s fine you don’t have to dislike her. Personally I like a good hatefollow 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Not just the foundation, its all the other make-up she piles on for a day by the sea. You must be pretty vain to need to do that when away with your partner!
WHO wears makeup on holiday? She is utterly manic I actually think she needs help. The constant filming of herself is insane , she’s such a narcissist

Reactions: 4
WHO wears makeup on holiday? She is utterly manic I actually think she needs help. The constant filming of herself is insane , she’s such a narcissist
I can’t stand her videos at the moment. On a lavish holiday whilst some people don’t know where their next meal is coming from.
All this ‘live like Louise’ is only to benefit themselves. Want to give something back? Help out, donate to local homeless charity. Stream that! There’s a lot of selfishness involved. A platform that both her and Ryan don’t utilise to its potential. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 7
First post. I should have screenshotted as she has since changed the caption.
However, her latest insta post of her posing on a beach in the Maldives was originally captioned with a “we shall remember” Remberance Day tribute.

I literally can’t get over how disrespectful and completely inappropriate that it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I've never seen someone so self obsessed. I swear she used to be normal?! I watched a couple of youtube videos featuring Louise back in the day, a bathroom tour and what's in my bag, back then she seemed nice and chilled. Now she's injected her face to the max and has become an oompa loompa bodybuilder, it's crazy how much she's changed.

Did anyone see that disgustingly crass picture she posted supposedly for Remembrance Day, of her posing on a beach with a bag with Happy Days on it?! So self-obsessed yet utterly without self awareness. Absolute tool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.