Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her face is looking a little less plastic lately, and better than Lucy Watson’s.

However I don’t understand her and Ryan as a couple. In the recent video where he kicks her into the pool after she asks him to take a bum shot for her it looked like she was shocked and livid he would ruin the photo. But she tried to react as if it was funny, so she could then post it on Instagram in a #relatable kind of way. I feel like her head must be constant stream of photo and video opportunities, and she just goes about her life not fully present. That would be a tough for a partner who isn’t as obsessed with posting on Instagram all day long
I completely agree. She is on intsagram all day with so many completely useless posts of her just staring into the camera. She is so self obsessed. Whenever we see them going out for food and Ryan pans around she is always scrolling on her phone. I can’t imagine the ever really talk. When would they have time??

Reactions: 3
I think her face is looking a little less plastic lately, and better than Lucy Watson’s.

However I don’t understand her and Ryan as a couple. In the recent video where he kicks her into the pool after she asks him to take a bum shot for her it looked like she was shocked and livid he would ruin the photo. But she tried to react as if it was funny, so she could then post it on Instagram in a #relatable kind of way. I feel like her head must be constant stream of photo and video opportunities, and she just goes about her life not fully present. That would be a tough for a partner who isn’t as obsessed with posting on Instagram all day long
Completely agree. I feel like they’re never together or if they are she’s on her phone. Tbf he seems boring AF but she’s an absolute narcissist so not much better! Doubt they will end up tying the knot

Reactions: 7
Does Louise do anything apart from prance around indoors, have bubble baths, do her makeup or skincare and make chocolate milk????????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen her stories this morning? She got up about 7am, took the dog for a walk in a full face of makeup, and now she’s off to read for 20 mins before getting in the shower! Who puts on a full face to walk the dog then wash it all off an hour later?! Unless she sleeps in it 🤷‍♀️🤢

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen her stories this morning? She got up about 7am, took the dog for a walk in a full face of makeup, and now she’s off to read for 20 mins before getting in the shower! Who puts on a full face to walk the dog then wash it all off an hour later?! Unless she sleeps in it 🤷‍♀️🤢
Yes! I thought this.... why are you showering with a full face of makeup?? She’s sooo annoying and manic!

Reactions: 2
Yes! I thought this.... why are you showering with a full face of makeup?? She’s sooo annoying and manic!
She’s not showering though. It’s just an another bloody ad where she’s pretending to use all those products that she gets but uses them ALL the time 🙄

I used to have a friend who’d put her make up on and then shower, avoiding her face with the water. Made absolutely no sense and she was never clear if she washed her face in the morning 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Before she screwed up her face I thought she was really pretty on MIC. Now she just looks weird....why do pretty people like to duck up their faces?!!?

Reactions: 4
She should have stuck with Alik, he seemed to genuinely adore her and he was a nice, genuine guy with charisma. Ryan has absolutely nothing about him - he's just a complete meathead.

Reactions: 8
Ryan makes me heave but I can understand why she dumped Alik - probably gave her the ick. She's always been like that I think the only person she was truly into was Spencer who treated her like tit.

Reactions: 5
Ryan makes me heave but I can understand why she dumped Alik - probably gave her the ick. She's always been like that I think the only person she was truly into was Spencer who treated her like tit.
“It’s your fault for letting me cheat on you” god he was an hole wasn’t he!

Reactions: 5
Zara cheated on Sam months ago when she was doing X factor (she cheated with an A&R guy at Syco) and he finally found out and sacked her off.
Thank GOD because she’s so childish and I can’t stand her!!! He deserves better.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Louise posts so much pointless shite on her Instagram but that’s exactly the reason why I can’t stop watching!!! Haha

I love the fact that she shares so much of her personal life, the things she’s doing each day even if it is really mundane and banal. Because a lot of influencers *cough* (Megan Ellaby) aren’t doing that as much nowadays. I go on Instagram when I’m bored to escape my own life. So as annoying as some of louise’s posts are, I hope she keeps doing them! Ha

Also side note, I’m so glad Sam Thompson has chucked Zara. She was the absolute WORST. Sad she cheated and caused him pain but at least she’s gone!

Why is she being so secretive about her hair? She’s dyed it brunette...... big deal? She’s not shown it all day 😂

Reactions: 1
Why is she being so secretive about her hair? She’s dyed it brunette...... big deal? She’s not shown it all day 😂
How do you know it’s brunette now?

Oh I saw. It’s much better than that hideous blond she had!
She mentioned that she had a panic attack in London yesterday and needs to have more time offline to cope. Honestly, I wouldn’t wish panic attacks on anyway but if being online is the issue, why oh why does she post so much crap? She’s just posted to say she’s going offline for an hour. I think she’s lonely and sees Instagram as a replacement for friends.

Reactions: 4
What was the purpose of hiding her ‘new’ hair.... she’s literally just had it cut and back to brown like she’s been most of her life! What a snooze fest she is

How do you know it’s brunette now?

Oh I saw. It’s much better than that hideous blond she had!
She mentioned that she had a panic attack in London yesterday and needs to have more time offline to cope. Honestly, I wouldn’t wish panic attacks on anyway but if being online is the issue, why oh why does she post so much crap? She’s just posted to say she’s going offline for an hour. I think she’s lonely and sees Instagram as a replacement for friends.
The note Ryan wrote her said her new hair colour.
she’s showed it now,“accidentally” by sharing an ad. Hilarious!

I agree, she needs post less if it’s effecting her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.