Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m rewatching MIC and so glad I found this thread... I’ve just always hated her through!!!

I don’t know what it is. Entitlement about her relationship issues, her constant excuse making and mothering of her infant brother, her constant ADs on insta, her faux fitness knowledge...

And her bf omg what a miserable lump. Don’t know where his posh accent came from, I heard he was from bleeping Barry Island in Wales!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m rewatching MIC and so glad I found this thread... I’ve just always hated her through!!!

I don’t know what it is. Entitlement about her relationship issues, her constant excuse making and mothering of her infant brother, her constant ADs on insta, her faux fitness knowledge...

And her bf omg what a miserable lump. Don’t know where his posh accent came from, I heard he was from bleeping Barry Island in Wales!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
I agree, I've always hated her 😂

He seems such a moody grumpy bollix on her page. He never smiles!

Reactions: 3
He seems such a moody grumpy bollix on her page. He never smiles!
To be fair, she’s always shoving that bloody phone in his face. Does anyone find it creepy that she posts stories of him sleeping with his naked ass nearly sticking out the duvet?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I looked up Louise’s house. She bought it for 1.3m - it just astounds me how rich that family is and they act like they’ve just done it all through hard work ... sigh

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for her the more I watch her. Of course this year we’ve all spent a lot more time at home etc, but her life seems so empty, just twirling around her house all day with no direction to her day. I don’t think she looks happy, she looks lost.

Reactions: 8
I’m so happy I’ve found some other haters 🤣🤣🤣 She is my number 1 IG hate. I’ve literally never seen anyone who loves them self as much as she does

• Wow
I looked up Louise’s house. She bought it for 1.3m - it just astounds me how rich that family is and they act like they’ve just done it all through hard work ... sigh
I always wondered how her and her brother got houses next to eachother? Seems like an odd chance that would happen. I’d also hate to live next to my brother haha

Reactions: 3
I mean more the likelihood that two houses like that next door would be up for sale at the same time
Although they could have just bought the owner out
You can see on Rightmove, both houses were listed a few years apart!

how have you found Where they live?!
She has registered her company to the address. I also saw the number of the house in her stories (pane of glass above door) and it agrees, you can see the Rightmove listing too and it’s her house 100%

I reckon it could be aimed at Zara, just noticed Sam deleted a bunch of pics with her 👀

• Wow
I don’t know why this thread doesn’t have more traction she must be one of the most annoying instagrammers out there. Completely and utterly manic!

I think her face is looking a little less plastic lately, and better than Lucy Watson’s.

However I don’t understand her and Ryan as a couple. In the recent video where he kicks her into the pool after she asks him to take a bum shot for her it looked like she was shocked and livid he would ruin the photo. But she tried to react as if it was funny, so she could then post it on Instagram in a #relatable kind of way. I feel like her head must be constant stream of photo and video opportunities, and she just goes about her life not fully present. That would be a tough for a partner who isn’t as obsessed with posting on Instagram all day long

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.