Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t take her fake accent seriously! The Daily Fail used to have a column taking the piss out of MIC and they wrote her lines exactly how she speaks- hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She responded to a post about George Floyd with “this is mortifying”, showing her white privilege there. Mortifying is more how you’d describe speaking to someone called Steve all night only to then be told his name is actually Simon. I can’t stand her. She’s an absolute baby.

Reactions: 7
I went through my insta this week and unfollowed about 60 of these vapid influencers - Louise being one of them. The past few weeks have really showed me who I’m following that is intelligent, using their platform to spread information and who isn’t. I used to kinda “hate follow” a lot of these dim reality stars just to keep up with their lives but now I guess I want my insta to support something else. No more constant photos of themselves in swimwear and like Louise, prancing about her room staring at herself in the mirror 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I used to LOVE Louise on MIC, she was so naturally pretty. She also made such a cute couple with Andy Jordan (but that relationship got messy at the end). I wonder what happened between her and Millie. They used to be such good friends.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe there isn’t a thread for Louise!
Is it me or has she got to a point where she’s so posh she can barely function 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Reactions: 1
I just look at old pictures and feel so sad - she's such a naturally pretty girl, and she's put so much plastic in her face :(

Reactions: 8
i honestly dont think shes all there in the head.
I think she’s a narcissist that can’t get enough of seeing her own face (and pretty much the rest of her) all over Instagram. She does about 4009 stories everyday of her waving around in front of the mirror. I have no idea how she gets anything done. And why the 50 layers of slap on her face to work out everyday???

Reactions: 15
I think she’s a narcissist that can’t get enough of seeing her own face (and pretty much the rest of her) all over Instagram. She does about 4009 stories everyday of her waving around in front of the mirror. I have no idea how she gets anything done. And why the 50 layers of slap on her face to work out everyday???
Honestly the stories are repetitive and uninspiring. Its constant drivel. No one actually cares how many zoom calls you have or what book you pretend to read for 20 mins.

Reactions: 6
She must be one of the most annoying people on Instagram! Absolute narcissist and is obsessed with herself but goes mental when anyone dares comment that they don’t like her body shape. Don’t agree with criticising other people’s bodies but she literally puts it out there all.the.time. Also don’t believe her and Ryan are a real couple! They will definitely not be getting married...

Reactions: 3
The thing I find so weird about her is she hardly ever smiles when she's talking to camera, she either has resting witch face or she's pouting

Reactions: 2
The thing I find so weird about her is she hardly ever smiles when she's talking to camera, she either has resting witch face or she's pouting
She really loves looking at herself!

Also, what a load of drama over a run today 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why does she always work out/run with a full face of make up? Considering she’s such a health expose and loves makeup and skincare, you’d think she’d know not to?

Why does she always work out/run with a full face of make up? Considering she’s such a health expose and loves makeup and skincare, you’d think she’d know not to?
ye I’d love to ask her... but after her exercise she keeps it on.. doesn’t even wash it off.. id feel pretty gross

This bish popped up on my insta today with some bull about not being materialistic, as she returns home from buying a Chanel bag. Where she no doubt will be straight back on Insta shilling yet more stuff. But she’s not materialistic guys!

Reactions: 5
This bish popped up on my insta today with some bull about not being materialistic, as she returns home from buying a Chanel bag. Where she no doubt will be straight back on Insta shilling yet more stuff. But she’s not materialistic guys!
Haha! I saw that as well. How thankful she is that she’s not materialistic. Honestly, I wonder if these so called influencers actually believe the tripe they say!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.