Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does the ‘yummy’ food that she and the Ry-Man cook always look so utterly disgusting?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does the ‘yummy’ food that she and the Ry-Man cook always look so utterly disgusting?
God knows! I can understand Ry-Man eating those amounts of food but christ the amount of food she allegedly gets thru is ridiculous. She must tit like an elephant.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
EB21F2E6-8DBB-492A-B274-02276D0A692A.jpeg
I know I keep coming back to rhis zombie thread but I can’t understand why not many people seem to dislike her as much as I do!!!

Another yummy dinner 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She is a narcissist, over 4,000 pictures on her ig. Constantly updating her ig stories of doing mundane tasks as watching herself in the mirror.

Reactions: 9
Not to mention the bloody dog was walking on the table while they were eating. I mean wtaf. The pair of them are gross. I said it before and I'll say it again..... She must tit like an elephant the amount of food she allegedly packs away.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to mention the bloody dog was walking on the table while they were eating. I mean wtaf. The pair of them are gross. I said it before and I'll say it again..... She must tit like an elephant the amount of food she allegedly packs away.
She can’t possibly eat as much as she says she does though. Unless that plate was her only good of the day!

I can’t believe how much Botox she’s actually had. I’ve been rewatching made in Chelsea whilst on lockdown and she looks horrendous now!! It hasn’t done her any favours she was natural on mic and now she just looks false. She is really annoying

Reactions: 11
I’ve had to unfollow this week, the narcissism is off the charts
Her instagram is literally just her pouting and preening into her camera. And what is going on with her lips??? She keeps giving us close ups of them and they look like two jellied eels 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Will her lips disappear if this quarantine lasts? I don’t know anything about fillers 😆. Her hair extensions look awful. She must be high maintenance!!

Reactions: 3
I had lip fillers before. They dissolve if you don’t keep topping them up, how long they last depends on the type you get and also you as a person, some peoples bodies break down the filler more than others. I had three lots of fillers in my lips, realised I’d never get the shape I wanted and gave up and now I’m back to normal thin lips and it only took about 6 months for it all to disappear. (I was once told with red lipstick on my natural lips they resembled a papercut🤣).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Wow, she really loves herself and it shows! How worrying that girls look up to women like this whose only merit is how they look, what would she do if there were no Instagram? She would have to get a real job!

Now they are trying to charge people £129 for some fitness/guru plan. Why would anyone pay for this? It's just mental!

So glad I’ve found this. I can’t stand her, literally the most entitled, vain, narcissist I’ve ever had the displeasure of watching. I used to think it was for show on MIC but I recently came across her IG and she’s even worse now she’s lost tons of weight, shacked up with terminator and injected a ton of tit into her face. I had to google old photos of her just to make sure it was the same person!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.