Louise Thompson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have unfollowed her and her chump of a boyfriend. I used to like how 'quirky' she was on MIC but she's so self obsessed now. She used to be so pretty but now she has morphed into an instahun and nothing unique about her at all.

Reactions: 3
I used to like her on MIC as she was different. Now she seems like just another blow-up doll.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why they bother trying to hide the #ad. It’s not as if we’re all dum enough to believe she just wanted to tell us how much she loves Philadelphia.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The worst thing about her is that she calls her mother 'Mummy'.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her imitating the nazi goose walk whilst in Germany on the anniversary of the holocaust? Then she claims she was doing a ballet move???
4A94D137-87F4-4488-A374-4EA4D37E46E1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see her imitating the nazi goose walk whilst in Germany on the anniversary of the holocaust? Then she claims she was doing a ballet move???
View attachment 77860
Oh wow. And the fact the person behind the camera says "stop it" and Louise smirks like she knows she's doing something wrong... Do you think she knew what she was doing? Seems too coincidental to not.

• Wow
So offensive!! What a twit. I hope she takes it down.. I have reported it. I do hope people save the video so that there is proof of her disgusting behavior.

• Haha
So offensive!! What a twit. I hope she takes it down.. I have reported it. I do hope people save the video so that there is proof of her disgusting behavior.
She tried to say it was a ballet move... As if. She is lucky no one walked by them and said something. Germans do not take kindly to this kind of stuff.

Oh wow. And the fact the person behind the camera says "stop it" and Louise smirks like she knows she's doing something wrong... Do you think she knew what she was doing? Seems too coincidental to not.
I think she knew what she was doing as the camera person told her to stop and then she was smirking. The worst part is trying to claim she was doing ballet because she’s so flexible and it has nothing to do with anything else. I’d have a lot more respect if she would just apologise and say it was in bad taste. Trying to claim it’s something else shows her true character.

• Wow
No, click through here. It is the video of them walking out the hotel door
And the comments underneath it, people jumping to her defence. I am mystified why she doesn’t just delete it and apologise no offence meant, she’s a prize prick

Just watched it.
Disgusting.
It is very, very obvious she is aware of what she is doing.
I am unfollowing.
What an absolute twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That’s bleeping disgusting like surely you’d just delete it and repost without the video??

Unfollowed

Sorry if I’m petty but I emailed the sun and they are already aware and will be posting a story 🥰

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.