Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is real that is so sad! But how old must this child be? Or is this an example of what could happen? SM doesn’t seem like it has been around long enough for this to be real ?
I don't think it's real, just a very insightful bit of creative writing xx

When all these little kids grow up and realise how they were exploited it will be a complete mind duck for them, Truman Show style.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
facebook was launched in 2004 and then open to the public & anyone over 13 yrs old in 2006 !
not sure how real the post is, but there is a fair few kids suing their parents now in USA as there has been laws passed in some states regarding children being exploited on social media.
The day when laws are put in place, to protect the exploitation of children on social media, cannot come soon enough. Far too many of these reality show “stars” clearly get knocked up intentionally 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If this is real that is so sad! But how old must this child be? Or is this an example of what could happen? SM doesn’t seem like it has been around long enough for this to be real ?
Instagram was launched 14 years ago and 'mummy blogging' was a thing long before that. That particular screenshot might not be real, I'm not sure, but there are definitely kids coming out of the woodwork with similar sentiments.

Reactions: 8
It’s not real, it’s from a paediatrician on instagram called Dr Niamh Lynch. She generated a photo of a teenager on the post by using AI.

She is spot on about the dangers of using kids for content. Ryan and Louise are extremely lax about Leo’s short and long term physical and emotional safety. It’s very easy to find out where he lives and goes to nursery and Louise just let millions of people know that she was on her own with him this week.

The whole mum or parent influencer thing is disgusting.

Reactions: 22
Most influencers ignore the dangers. Aussie influencer Sarah’s Day is one of the worst for exploiting her kids, including baiting that one of them has a genetic disorder. Suing your parents for the damage is one thing, but how will this psychologically impact these kids? Time will tell

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Some threads ago - it might not even have been on this thread but someone posted making this point beautifully.

Would you go down to the bus stop queue and distribute pictures or information about your child ?

Of course you wouldn’t but these ‘influencers’ do that on a massive scale - to thousands of strangers on the internet.

Credit to whoever made the bus stop analogy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Random thought remember when loopy, used to count Leo’s age, by counting it at 4 weeks and equating that to a month. Simpler times over here then 🤣

• Haha
Someone posted a great video once. They had a hooded figure sneaking around their home filming. They went into their bedroom. Took pictures of their child asleep. And did this every single day. They then went home and shared the vids and pictures to a secret Web. And put their pictures all over the wall. And they did this over and over. They put no context to the video and the comments were of horrified people. People screaming. Scared people. People asking who this happened to, if they were OK. And fearful for the child.
She posted another video. And it was just a black screen saying " this is what every single one of you making your children your content are doing. So tell me why are you horrified."
---
Some threads ago - it might not even have been on this thread but someone posted making this point beautifully.

Would you go down to the bus stop queue and distribute pictures or information about your child ?

Of course you wouldn’t but these ‘influencers’ do that on a massive scale - to thousands of strangers on the internet.

Brilliant analogy.

Reactions: 14
Has she had her lips plumped up again? Thought she said she would never touch needles again?

I remembered something similar in the comments of one of Loopy’s posts so I avoided doing a work thing I can’t figure out and wasted time looking for it. Basically, would you send naked photos of your child to every contact in your phone….?

Attachments

• Heart
Even on Big Brother you got to take a dump in private and chose whether to show your bare bum to millions.

Skin & Me this morning after TT's post: 😃

1718710606962.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Louise: applies so much makeup to board a plane you can barely see her face.
Also Louise: buy this product for fresh, natural skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She never seems to realise the irony of her back to back posts saying opposite things!

Also poor skin and me and Elizabeth arden 🤣

• Haha
I wonder who ended the contracts with Elizabeth Arden and Skin and Me? Maybe cos she never bothered to post about the actual products and just enjoyed the feeebie trips away. Thank god Ren has stepped in to fill the wages she’s lost!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Louise: "I feel happy to use anything I trust is gentle enough for the whole family to use"
... said with a load of filler recently pumped in her lips and face.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
On her face...I've had botox in the past for TMJ which has slimmed my jaw and made other areas look plumped BUT I'm assuming if she was having it as any kind of necessary medical treatment we would have heard all about how traumatic it is for her to live with yet another condition. Not defending the filters or fillers just I can't see how she thinks noone notices that it isn't her every day face!

Reactions: 7