Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Brian completely given up on his PT career 🤣not that he ever really had it going! He seems to just do #ads now for anyone who shows an interest!

Reactions: 11
Jo Malone and Laithwaites Wine when she doesn’t drink and he had 3 beers the other day which just about finished him off. What a waste.

Reactions: 6
How the hell can this woman post an all natural advert with a Width of a hhead on her. ( once again only happy and performing with her child and hubbies because it's an ad.) Plus does she think we are thick. No you aren't doing blah blah blah. And no you're not trying to blah blah blah. It's an ad. A script. You've been briefed. Your literally being paid to make this tit up.

And then the next minute post a pic of her as the most ai bot filtered to facetune fuckery I've ever seen from her. She looks like she's in a planet of the apes film level of cgi bulshittery. She makes me so angry. More so after I see thecomments.Crawl out her arse people. Like, are you people well?
Who the dimwitting duck is ever believing this is just loopy with makeup on.
Screenshot_20240618_160939_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240618_160914_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240618_161035_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240618_161050_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240618_161344_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240618_161437_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Jo Malone and Laithwaites Wine when she doesn’t drink and he had 3 beers the other day which just about finished him off. What a waste.
Ryan the wine expert? Perfectly Partridge! 🤪
"Can I just shock you? I like wine. Despite what I just said earlier. At any one time, I have nine bottles of wine in my house." :D
Please, Brian Partridge, tell us more about wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ryan the wine expert? Perfectly Partridge! 🤪
"Can I just shock you? I like wine. Despite what I just said earlier. At any one time, I have nine bottles of wine in my house." :D
Please, Brian Partridge, tell us more about wine.
Legendary comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Partnered with? Ahaha, duck of Brian. You're a paid lacky.
Can these employers please tell their employees to be legit with their signage of the word ad! Does he really think if it's tiny enough it makes him the big man.
Seeing him drink that wine made me want to vomit. And who would want this for man for an advert.
Screenshot_20240619_053623_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240619_053604_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240619_053542_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240619_053522_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240619_053507_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240619_053426_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I noticed how tiny the #ad was. I would be really pushed off if that was my wine company.

Reactions: 8
Imagine being on this trip and having to listen to Louise list off all the foods she can't eat...what a bleeping yawn

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ll bet Louise made a right song and dance about having to go out to get alternative food. EVERYBODY would have heard about it.

Reactions: 11
Is she away on a hendo? I cba putting the sound on her video but assuming she is then theres2 things I love about her taxi video:
1. She's worn a white lace dress to a hendo, she is def going try upstage the bride!
2. Everyone in the taxi looks thoroughly pissed off and bored with her filming already, infact it doesn't look like anyone can be bothered interacting with her at the cooking thing either. I like these women!

Reactions: 6