Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These comments on the DM article about Sam and Zara being on the rocks amused me… first someone saying they’d heard that Zara and Ryan are shagging, and then someone responding “who are Ryan and Louise?” 😆

IMG_5383.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These comments on the DM article about Sam and Zara being on the rocks amused me… first someone saying they’d heard that Zara and Ryan are shagging, and then someone responding “who are Ryan and Louise?” 😆

View attachment 3025569
Those who don’t know what Louise is like/follow her closely always have this impression of her as being lovely and a girl next door beauty. She pulls the wool over a lot of people’s eyes 🤭

Reactions: 11
No fan of Zara but Ryan wishes he was sleeping with her 🤣🤣 Mind you, they could never be together, far too much chin for one relationship between those two.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure what type of illness would be caused by a Ryan and Zara affair story but I'm sure she's googling it as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who seems to be concerned that Louise may be near death again (re air conditioner & sore throat)? Surely she's going to need a follow up to her book soon. I couldn't even find it the other day in Waterstones in Piccadilly... Maybe I should have looked in the fiction section rather than biography?

Grrrryan's too dense to see that they are not just laughing at his nuts but at Mr. micro penis in his lycra shorts. He'll be a very angry bear when he realises that...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who seems to be concerned that Louise may be near death again (re air conditioner & sore throat)? Surely she's going to need a follow up to her book soon. I couldn't even find it the other day in Waterstones in Piccadilly... Maybe I should have looked in the fiction section rather than biography?

Grrrryan's too dense to see that they are not just laughing at his nuts but at Mr. micro penis in his lycra shorts. He'll be a very angry bear when he realises that...
Yep ur the only one concerned, and yuck I don’t wanna think about Bryans nuts 🤢🤢🤢😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not the poorly single parent again...he went out for a whole flipping morning! 🤷‍♀️
TT you've flown on several 'planes recently. You know, the mode of transport that is notorious for stewing diseases - a sneeze of this, a micro-droplet cough of that, a smeared nose picking of the other. 🦠 Get googling those symptoms! I'm sure you can make something fit which is much more brand TRAUMA than your dusty aircon.

🦂 Maybe she was bitten by a scorpion. 🤔 Such a risk with all that bare arm tomfoolery.

• Haha
Reactions: 13