Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh did they keep up with their Wednesday morning breakfast dates while I was gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also I love the fact that they will read here soon and we will have Louise stomping a tantrum and a very very angry bear.🤭 we've outed their secret date content already
---
Ooh did they keep up with their Wednesday morning breakfast dates while I was gone?
No. Louise went with the girls. But still called it date day 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Also I love the fact that they will read here soon and we will have Louise stomping a tantrum and a very very angry bear.🤭
---

Hahaha yep one breakfast with the girls (that actually worked for the book publishing company) where you could buy a kilo of roasted fish.. and one breakfast that Ryan did at home. He did make invites that he shared with the whole of instagram though

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also I love the fact that they will read here soon and we will have Louise stomping a tantrum and a very very angry bear.🤭 we've outed their secret date content already
---

and went on a Tuesday then reposted as her wednesday brunch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So let me get this straight….. Leo’s Father’s Day gift to Bryan is a date night for Loopy and Angry Bear. Huh? Not something nice for father and son to do together, oh no, because that wouldn’t be what Loopy wants. Not something Leo would enjoy, some fun parental bonding time. Don’t be daft! It’s those two off out and Leo left with the babysitter. Nice one.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
So let me get this straight….. Leo’s Father’s Day gift to Bryan is a date night for Loopy and Angry Bear. Huh? Not something nice for father and son to do together, oh no, because that wouldn’t be what Loopy wants. Not something Leo would enjoy, some fun parental bonding time. Don’t be daft! It’s those two off out and Leo left with the babysitter. Nice one.
Leo’s always been really generous to his parents on mothers/Father’s Day. Like his first Mother’s Day at 4 months old where he sent them both to a luxurious night away whilst he stayed at home. So thoughtful of him.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Leo’s always been really generous to his parents on mothers/Father’s Day. Like his first Mother’s Day at 4 months old where he sent them both to a luxurious night away whilst he stayed at home. So thoughtful of him.
I mean his parents don't think of 15th November as his birthday, rather the day Louise survived so I guess he knows his place! (Her words from Lucky not mine BTW!)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I mean his parents don't think of 15th November as his birthday, rather the day Louise survived so I guess he knows his place! (Her words from Lucky not mine BTW!)
Survived which ordeal? By that logic she has about five ‘survival birthdays’ yearly. Plane crash, house fire, birth, haemorrhage, Caribbean bum? Have I missed any?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tbf that is their ideal present isnt it? Poor boy. Happy fathers day, you get to be away from your son. Wahoo.😠
---
Errr why did Louise get a present for Father’s Day?
Have you met Louise? 😄
---
I hate their bot just stood their filming amd narrating him! And it's not interactive for him, being alongside him and being involved.
It's not filming for keepsakes and memories. Its not to capture their child like the norm with family's. It's filming to share it. Filming for bleeping content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This was posted on another thread, someone found it online elsewhere.

Very powerful words.

tattle.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This was posted on another thread, someone found it online elsewhere.

Very powerful words.

View attachment 3000089
Saddest part of this, these influencers don't give a shite & would continue the grift off their very own blood. Maybe we'll see heaps of lawsuits against their parents in the future. No one should have their privacy taken from them without their consent. Were there always this many narcissists or did social media create a new batch.

Reactions: 14
Why is Leo in a pram drinking a bottle of milk when he has a roast in front of him?!
He shouldn't need to have milk during the day at his age and especially not in a bottle. I know we shouldn't mum shame but this is ridiculous

Reactions: 18
Why is Leo in a pram drinking a bottle of milk when he has a roast in front of him?!
He shouldn't need to have milk during the day at his age and especially not in a bottle. I know we shouldn't mum shame but this is ridiculous
I just don’t understand how he is still on a bottle??? He’s 3 in less than 6 months!!!

Reactions: 14
Probably requires parenting to aid his development and TT is too wrapped up in her trauma and Ryan is trying on midlife crisis’. Did TT say they needed to get on with the potty training?! Lazy arse parents!

And picking Leo up from “school” at 5pm, imagine neither of you working and just dumping your son.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If this is real that is so sad! But how old must this child be? Or is this an example of what could happen? SM doesn’t seem like it has been around long enough for this to be real ?
facebook was launched in 2004 and then open to the public & anyone over 13 yrs old in 2006 !
not sure how real the post is, but there is a fair few kids suing their parents now in USA as there has been laws passed in some states regarding children being exploited on social media.

Reactions: 8