Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I had a look around to one of the other girls( ex love island) I recognised and she's put ahem...pr trip! bleeping dicks the lot of em.
How about we all just call it what it is. A paid holiday for the employees of a cosmetics company. Unless I've missed a vital part in the skincare instructions that say this product must promoted in Spain by a group of wankers.

Reactions: 15
Hope it's ok to post this on more than one thread, because it's so worth it. btw, Piss off Louise :giggle:

credit: @T-time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Brian clearly has no concept of money, they literally have steak for dinner every night!

Reactions: 16
Brian clearly has no concept of money, they literally have steak for dinner every night!
I don’t think Brian has much concept of anything tbh. I think his body forfeited brain cells to grow his chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
NOT THAT bleeping MANY

who decants all their eggs into a bleeping fruit bowl.
If I could afford a dozen Clarence Court eggs I would probably display them rather than eat them to be fair!
---
Guess I could get the kids paint stamps out on the aldi essentials

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting that he’s not made any passive aggressive digs about Louise being away for “work”.

Reactions: 5
I find it so weird that influencer kids never seem to talk unless they are promoted. Most 2 / 3 year old never shut the duck up

Reactions: 11
If anyone wonders what Lousie's real face looks like, Alice Liveing has put up a post that I don't think Ms Thompson will be too happy about :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how this picture implies Ryan is lounging in a bubble bath watching Selling the OC with painted toenails.
IMG_1327.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So are they just letting Leo climb out of his cot and wander around the house now? No bed or stairs gates?
I am paranoid that mine get up and open the door and just wander off while I'm asleep and I don't live in the middle of London

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12