Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you everyone for your kind words and wishes, its been a hard few weeks but we're getting there ❤❤

Using Loopy as my inspiration to deal with trauma as she handled it so well....oh wait..

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So very sorry for your loss, Charlie. Much love to you and your family xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone else picturing Steven Spielberg Brian sitting in bed right now doing his award winning movie roundup of his "work trip"

Reactions: 5
Anyone else picturing Steven Spielberg Brian sitting in bed right now doing his award winning movie roundup of his "work trip"
He’ll be too busy picking up the dog poo littering the back yard in her stories yesterday!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So funny that she’s saying he’s on holiday and hope he comes back refreshed but yet he says it’s a work trip. She doesn’t believe he works either then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope he ate something dodgy, goy food poisoning and looses more weight /muscle mass than she claims to have and spends weeks recovering - insisting on louise helping more and looking after him
---
@charlied0106 im so sorry, i hope your holding up as well as can be expected. I cant imagine what your going through ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you think we wouldn't notice the hair TT?!
I get that you would pre-record an advert (especially if you're busy, hard-working parents 🤭) but why mock up a Father's Day "happy fam" scene?
As fake as her filtered features. 🤷‍♀️

1718584258768.png
1718584324312.png

(Had to duck out of their land of make believe for a couple of weeks. :censored:)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loopy looks so happy to have him home
So as soon as the book has launched she goes back to extensions/longer hair? Was the short hair to appeal to the ‘mumsy’ Giovanna Fletcher crowd? the ‘glamorous’ look (obvs filtered/subjective but it’s the look she’s aiming for) is not as relatable to the people you’re targeting to spend their money on you

Reactions: 16
Did anyone else notice this brilliant combination of stories: on Louise's insta, she posts a child's drawing book, refered to as a journal (which is confirmation that they use this word for anything written down). Meanwhile on Ryan's insta, he makes it look like he is the artist behind the work... think he needs some more of those youtube tutorials!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So what was the thing Brian stopped talking about as soon as he read it in the card? He started reading saying Louise has organised .... then saw what it was and suddenly stopped. Knowing he can't read it? Shouldn't?
And also how the twit is making people guess for content. Fuckfaces the pair of them.

My god that filter today. Louise, you cnt say you're having a good hair day and how good your fringe looks when your on a filter! Thats not your face.

Is Louise and Brian aware we saw this unwrapping weeks ago when Louise did the advert. He had his presents weeks ago. Errrm...
And then today to make it more commical, she posts him in bed with the same book as if he's just been given it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So what was the thing Brian stopped talking about as soon as he read it in the card? He started reading saying Louise has organised .... then saw what it was and suddenly stopped. Knowing he can't read it? Shouldn't?
And also how the twit is making people guess for content. Fuckfaces the pair of them.
I tried (and failed) to make the card easier to read but I think it says:
……For Father’s Day I bought you and mummy a nice little experience to enjoy together. I know how you love music, especially Andrea Bocelli and Hans Zimmer.

whatever it is he seems as thrilled as ever 😂

IMG_1235.jpeg

—————-

ETA Maybe it’s this? 🤷‍♀️

IMG_1243.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6